Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:46 AM

Job At Ikeja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job At Ikeja (2047 Views)

Graduate Account Officer Job At Landover Company Limited / Management Trainee Job At Tiptap Aluminium - Apply Now / Job At Moan Homes Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job At Ikeja by mschubby: 10:52am On Aug 07, 2017
Good morning my fellow nairalanders, please how legit is this people? I need direction from Inyana Ipaja

Please healp a sister biko

Re: Job At Ikeja by omocalabar(m): 11:11am On Aug 07, 2017
I got the same.... are u going? haven't made up my mind yet. ...
Re: Job At Ikeja by Fweezy(m): 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
Don't waste ur credit calling the person who sent you that scam e-mail. Why doesn't the person tell you his name or his position as a human resource personnel of the said company. And once recruiters start talking about their clients company, its a red flag for me any day as outsourcing job companies are never straight forward and are only looking to reap and feed off desperate job seekers. Be cautious of job invites coming from Ikeja. There are more illegitimate than legitimate companies existing in that area.
Re: Job At Ikeja by odoguma(m): 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
Recruiting Now!

Are you out of school and in need of a short term job to make money before resumption. Look no further.
Iroko Tv is now recruiting for Offline Sales Agent who will sell their subscription vouchers to existing and new customer.
Basic Salary: 25K
On-Time target: 40 to 60K and above.
Application is by sending in CV to erecruiter@erecnigeria.com with the email subject "Offline Sales Agent - (Location) "

They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

- Ikeja
- Victoria Island
- Surulere
- Lekki
- Alimosho
- Isolo/Okota
- Yaba
- Ajah
- Maryland
- Trade Fair/Alaba
- Iyana Ipaja/Idimu
- Ketu
- Ikorodu
- Apapa
Re: Job At Ikeja by mschubby: 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
omocalabar:
I got the same.... are u going? haven't made up my mind yet. ...
let's give it a trial... what do you think?
Re: Job At Ikeja by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
odoguma:
Recruiting Now!

Are you out of school and in need of a short term job to make money before resumption. Look no further.
Iroko Tv is now recruiting for Offline Sales Agent who will sell their subscription vouchers to existing and new customer.
Application is by sending in CV to erecruiter@erecnigeria.com with the email subject "Offline Sales Agent - (Location) "

Locations include:

- Ikeja
- Victoria Island
- Surulere
- Lekki
- Alimosho
- Isolo/Okota
- Yaba
- Ajah
- Maryland
- Trade Fair/Alaba
- Iyana Ipaja/Idimu
- Ketu
- Ikorodu
- Apapa
pls where can I apply?
Re: Job At Ikeja by marksleek25: 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
mschubby:
Good morning my fellow nairalanders, please how legit is this people? I need direction from Inyana Ipaja

this is the road adjacent Acme. Are you coming through Agege? i know the street,not far from laspark. But this invite text,i no trust am. Beta to use the tfare chop than waste on some wack job interview.
Re: Job At Ikeja by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
I suspect gnld since the hr doesn't tell u the postion.... u apply for.. u better think twice don't waste ur money is better to use ur tp fare for sometin better other than go to the place and get disapointed Buh if u wish u can go.. undecided
Re: Job At Ikeja by odoguma(m): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
john4reala:
pls where can I apply?

send your CV to erecruiter@erecnigeria.com using the email subject ''Offline Sales Agent - (Location) ''
Re: Job At Ikeja by odoguma(m): 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
I suspect gnld since the hr doesn't tell u the postion.... u apply for.. u better think twice don't waste ur money is better to use ur tp fare for sometin better other than go to the place and get disapointed Buh if u wish u can go.. undecided

Hi Adewunmiopeyemi

This is no gnld for our only clear line of communication is strictly by mail from our company corporate email account.

you could refer friends who may be interested
Re: Job At Ikeja by doughziay: 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
odoguma:
Recruiting Now!

Locations include:

- Ikeja
- Victoria Island
- Surulere
- Lekki
- Alimosho
- Isolo/Okota
- Yaba
- Ajah
- Maryland
- Trade Fair/Alaba
- Iyana Ipaja/Idimu
- Ketu
- Ikorodu
- Apapa

I am interested
Re: Job At Ikeja by mschubby: 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
marksleek25:
this is the road adjacent Acme. Are you coming through Agege? i know the street,not far from laspark. But this invite text,i no trust am. Beta to use the tfare chop than waste on some wack job interview.
yea..... will be coming through Agege
Re: Job At Ikeja by Xxpress(m): 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
I got the same mail and I don't think it is gnld after researching about the firm
Re: Job At Ikeja by marksleek25: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
mschubby:
yea..... will be coming through Agege
alright. You'll trek towards agege T-junction, after tastee fried chicken,you'll see the a road to your right in front of the police station walk down and ask for keke that goes to Acme road. The last stop is beside one bank,can't remember which. You'll see a street to your right on the other side of the road. Zenith bank is located in that street. Trek down that road past the car dealers and ask for church street.
Re: Job At Ikeja by Xxpress(m): 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
This is the link to the vacancy post on NL https://www.nairaland.com/3962854/sales-representative-needed
Re: Job At Ikeja by Xxpress(m): 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
This is the link to the vacancy post on NL https://www.nairaland.com/3962854/sales-representative-needed
Re: Job At Ikeja by ucheslime(m): 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
mschubby:

They are GNLD
Re: Job At Ikeja by Xxpress(m): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
ucheslime:

They are GNLD
Pls, any evidence?
Re: Job At Ikeja by mschubby: 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
Xxpress:

Pls, any evidence?
Are you going?
Re: Job At Ikeja by Xxpress(m): 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
mschubby:
Are you going?
No

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 And How To Apply Successfully / Mctimothy Associates Fresh Job Recruitment (17 Positions) / Zenith Bank Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.