Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,427 members, 7,901,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

How Are Your Kidneys? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Are Your Kidneys? (468 Views)

Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! / 8 Bad Habits Are Destroying Your Kidneys Every Day, Stop Doing This Stuff! / 10 Common Habits That Damage Your Kidneys (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Are Your Kidneys? by Naijahealthnut: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hello Naija,
How's it going? So you wake up this morning, get ready for work. Put on your killer outfit. Your outfit's on fleek? you're killing it? Make up lit? Outfit on point....Got your daily dose of likes an praises on all the popular social media outlets . You're at the office now, strutting your stuff to the music playing in your head, the walk to your desk feels like walking down a runway in Milan; quite intoxicating, I bet. Must be feeling pretty darn good right about now eh? Ahh,this is the life, it's going to be a good one, what could go wrong today? Well, permit me to rain on your parade a little bit .... make I pour small sand sand in your garri. You're looking so fresh, so clean on the outside, yes?...Outkast would be proud abi? Answer me this though, are your insides on fleek too Your liver game on point? Does your bladder tell your kidneys, dang!!! Looking good neighbors? Howmany likes has your heart given you today? Zero? as in, nothing,nothing? Hmm, It's no secret that ailments that were once considered old people's ailments are afflicting young naijarians everyday, people dropping dead all around the place, unexplained mystery illness just popping up like jack in the box. The witches and wizards must be working overtime. They must be fanning themselves and their cauldrons with these poor souls pictures onlookers would say but, what's this ? When reached for comment, The witches and wizard association(TWWA) spokesperson vehiminently denied any involvement and said though flattered, we give them too much credit as they too are not immune to these 'attacks' and have lost a number of members to these strange happenings/occurances. So what could the problem be? The creator having an encore of the plauges of egypt without warning? I hope not o (Hay!)

Let me fill you in. The world has become a global village and Africa, especially Naija seems to be the next market global companies want to break into given the population. Now I'm not against globalization but one thing I'm against is how porous our boundaries are and how easy it is to import anything into our dear country without strict inspections and screenings especially considering that we import something as vital as food from foreign countries who may not have our best interests at heart. Food is the easiest way to grow or ruin a nation in my opinion but I think I'm getting ahead of myself. So, I've said all this to say:
Wake up people and pay attention !! Watch what you eat......Let food be thy medicine and medicine thy food "(na Hippocrates talk am o).We only get one body a life time, cherish it, protect it and keep it in good working order and see it carry you well when you're a little older and you hair turns grey. How you look on the inside does matter more than you look on the outside. Your outward beauty should be a reflection of how you look on the inside (literally) as such beauty is more than skin deep and cannot be found in a makeup pallette.

Call me The Naija Health nut . I intend to use this blog to share information I've gathered through the years with you, my friends, so we could all live healthier lives. Don't get me wrong, none of us will make if out of life alive as death is inevitable at some point sad but we could all the same live long ,fulfilled, healthy lives as nature intended.

Stay healthy my friends..... while at it, why not check out my blog : https://naijahealthnut./ wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kill Stubborn Staph!! / Get That Glowing Skin You Desired Within 14 Days. / Mosquito Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.