Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

Ladies How Much Does It Hurt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Much Does It Hurt (1358 Views)

Reason Why It Hurt When Having Sex / Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? / I Just Caught Her Cheating, Why Does It Hurt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Much Does It Hurt by MeanChris(m): 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
Yea.. how much does it hurt when a lady discovers she's been cheated on cause I know it hurts so much for we guys, as in it hurts like hell. I'm asking because Opportunities to cheat on bae just keeps increasing by the day and sincerely I don't want do that.

The popular notion is that ladies already make up their minds that guys will cheat n are not surprised and not really hurt when it happens..

Our ladies in the Land.. on a scale of 1 to 10, how much does it hurt to see your guy cheating on you?

Re: Ladies How Much Does It Hurt by Draei: 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2017

Re: Ladies How Much Does It Hurt by Filmewell(f): 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
It depends how important you are to person.you may not be important enough to make it hurt

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Much Does It Hurt by falconey(m): 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
Careful son "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"
Re: Ladies How Much Does It Hurt by Earthquake1: 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
Filmewell:
It depends how important you are to person.you may not be important enough to make it hurt

Subtle yabbing.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Much Does It Hurt by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
That notion that ladies have that "men will cheat" is simply a defensive mechanism

Now I can't talk about the pain cause we all feel pain in different ways
Re: Ladies How Much Does It Hurt by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
It hurts sooooo much like me mistakenly zipping my deek while trying to zip up me jean

it aiint no small pain bruv
Re: Ladies How Much Does It Hurt by shinarlaura(f): 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
thepussyhunter:
It hurts sooooo much like me mistakenly zipping my deek while trying to zip up me jean

it aiint no small pain bruv

grin grin grin. U re very naughty grin
Re: Ladies How Much Does It Hurt by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
shinarlaura:

grin grin grin. U re very naughty grin

lol

i dont know about that o

i'm just being practical here................thats how painful i think it is to you ladies

except of course i'm wrong

maybe its as painful as my deek unable to stand when i'm about to lipsrsealed

or maybe as painful as a lady biting my deek during a bj

or perharps as painful as shinarlaura not agreeing to be my lipsrsealed

which do you think it is........you're the lady after all so you should know better grin
Re: Ladies How Much Does It Hurt by shinarlaura(f): 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

i dont know about that o

i'm just being practical here................thats how painful i think it is to you ladies

except of course i'm wrong

maybe its as painful as my deek unable to stand when i'm about to lipsrsealed

or maybe as painful as a lady biting my deek during a bj

or perharps as painful as shinarlaura not agreeing to be my lipsrsealed

which do you think it is........you're the lady after all so you should know better grin

Chaiiiii. Just combine all the pains u ve listed and imagine how painful it can be.

Plz hun don't ever broke my heart tongue
Re: Ladies How Much Does It Hurt by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
shinarlaura:

Chaiiiii. Just combine all the pains u ve listed and imagine how painful it can be.

Plz hun don't ever broke my heart tongue

hoooo my lawd!!!!

All four combined? shocked shocked shocked

thats an unimaginable amount of pain o

so thats the kinda pain most guys make girls go through shocked shocked

"i will never break any lady's heart again in this life" o

and dont worry
your heart is very safe with me..........i'll guard it like its hunter my dick

and trust me when i say i take very goooooooooood care of hunter wink wink
Re: Ladies How Much Does It Hurt by MeanChris(m): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
See as this two lustbirds wan take over my thread o
Re: Ladies How Much Does It Hurt by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
It doesn't hurts me that much, if a guy decides to cheat, I leave him and date another person, life is too short, I cannor come and kee myself.
Re: Ladies How Much Does It Hurt by chikk(f): 1:43am On Aug 08, 2017
MeanChris:
Yea.. how much does it hurt when a lady discovers she's been cheated on cause I know it hurts so much for we guys, as in it hurts like hell. I'm asking because Opportunities to cheat on bae just keeps increasing by the day and sincerely I don't want do that.

The popular notion is that ladies already make up their minds that guys will cheat n are not surprised and not really hurt when it happens..

Our ladies in the Land.. on a scale of 1 to 10, how much does it hurt to see your guy cheating on you?

Sounds like you are contemplating doing it already but would like to know what the aftermath would be. I'd advice you listen to falconey.

on a scale of 1 to 10 , i'd say 15. Yes. Imagine that for your answer.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Much Does It Hurt by MeanChris(m): 7:06am On Aug 08, 2017
chikk:

Sounds like you are contemplating doing it already but would like to know what the aftermath would be. I'd advice you listen to falconey.

on a scale of 1 to 10 , i'd say 15. Yes. Imagine that for your answer.

Hmm.. wow. Okay so it should be the same for both genders cause I can't imagine the magnitude of how mad I'm gon be, if I discover bae is cheating on me
Re: Ladies How Much Does It Hurt by Hormoniyi25(m): 7:55am On Aug 08, 2017
Filmewell:

Issa lie anty... stop giving us lamba

(1) (Reply)

Even The Biggest 'cassava' Has No Effect On Me - Says Nigerian Girl / SEX STORY: The Tiny House / Help A Guy In Need, I Need Your Advice!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.