Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,907 members, 7,922,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:22 PM

NEW MUSIC: Olamide - Wo ! (prod. Young John) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NEW MUSIC: Olamide - Wo ! (prod. Young John) (699 Views)

Wizkid: "Olamide - Wo, Na My Jam Be Dat" / Download Audio : Olamide – Wo ( Prod By Young John) / Olamide – WO (prod. By Young John) (official Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NEW MUSIC: Olamide - Wo ! (prod. Young John) by bbbabes1: 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
The year 2017 has not really been a trending year for the YBNL Boss. After seeing a mass exodus of his label artistes and some rather poor song releases. But that seems to be a thing of the past.

The label boss just teamed up with one of the best producers in the Nigerian music industry, Young John to release a new song "WO".

The presence of Young John "the wicked producer" on the track seems to be the midas touch that the boss needs. The song is surely worth downloading as it has got great tunes typical of Nigerian music and the popular signature of the YBNL boss himself.

DOWNLOAD SONG HERE
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/08/download-nigerian-music-olamide-wo-prod.html

lalasticlala

Re: NEW MUSIC: Olamide - Wo ! (prod. Young John) by concentrated: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nice one badooo
Re: NEW MUSIC: Olamide - Wo ! (prod. Young John) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
Good

(1) (Reply)

Have You See This Funny Conversation Between Adekunle Gold And One Of His Fan / How I Found My Lost Engagement Ring 13 Years Later Wrapped Around A Carrot / Dr Sid’s Latest Hairstyle Is Far From The Usual (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.