Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,332 members, 7,943,824 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

Thursday Mornings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thursday Mornings (499 Views)

My Definition Of The Perfect Mornings (Sexual Energy) / Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? / Thursday Mornings (2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thursday Mornings by Requiem18(m): 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
It was amazing. I'd never been sucked off this expertly before. She had handled many before me and she wasn't afraid to showcase her skills. A chill ran down my spine when I thought of all the partners she must of had but it quickly disappeared when she circled my tip with her tongue. "A-aah" , I let out . I was about to burst a nut and she knew. She gave me a dirty look and started working harder on my meat. "I'm a-about to cu-" , she abruptly wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me until I was completely in her throat. I released immediately and she just kept swallowing while gasping for precious air. I pulled out and sprayed some on her face and body as she coughed up some of my seed. She then looked into my eyes and tried to kiss me. I shyly turned my face."Guys and their double standards" she said jokingly as she placed a peck on my cheek . She stood and cleaned her face and body with my towel then proceeded to dress up and leave. " Where are you going? " I said as my boner had already repositioned itself. She smiled as she noticed " Work tomorrow.... I'd be sure to stop by after ". "But what am I supposed to do with this" I said as I was pointing at my raging John Thomas. "Grab the Vaseline I saw in the drawer earlier" she said with a devilish grin "But make sure you come to work on time tomorrow." " Yes boss" I said with a defeated shrug of my shoulders. I just received head from the head of department (ironic isn't it). The same woman who fired more people than the other bosses joined together, the same beauty who couldn't be approached because of how she seemed so powerful and affluential, was just here in my apartment, choking on my meat. "This is going to be one heck of a ride" I said to my raging "little" friend. I glanced at the Vaseline in the drawers then back at my unsatisfied buddy " Well I have to get to work on time so let's get to it " I said as I grabbed the lube. Tomorrow was going to begin the most amazing chapter of my life and I knew it.
Re: Thursday Mornings by Requiem18(m): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
Comment for more
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Thursday Mornings by Anijay1212(m): 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
Op no dulling abeg,cum continue nah.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Relationship Last Longer / What Girls Should Do!!!!! / What Make Guys Happy In Friendzone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.