Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,648 members, 7,878,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:58 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message (34709 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos / Jayden Safo 8th Birthday: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son / Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by Konquest: 6:24am On Aug 08, 2017
neky2016:
Beautiful Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim, has taken to Instagram to send a romantic birthday shoutout to her boyfriend, Iceberg Slim. 

The actress who shared their cozy photos, wrote; 

"A Joyous Birthday to the One that has taught me how to Love unconditionally and so effortlessly... I wish you God's blessings in abundance, prosperity, long life, good health, everything positive life has in store for you, success in all your endeavours and above all; I pray for God's protection as we embark on this journey together... Happy one year anniversary to us as well... @iamicebergslim"

She also wrote; 

"Happy birthday to my King @iamicebergslim"

"t's your day my Love!!! Thanks to @bobpixel for this shot...."

More photos below; 

http://www.lailasblog.com/actress-juliet-ibrahim-sends-romantic-birthday-shoutout-boyfriend-iceberg-slim/
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by kense88: 7:01am On Aug 08, 2017
This lady too fine abeg
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by jimb(m): 8:05am On Aug 08, 2017
Benita27:
If we were to judge "Being irresponsible" by looks, this guy looks it.

Anyway, Anty Juliet...you're still doing boyfriend?.

lol doing boyfriend
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by Freeman50(m): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2017
According to Drake's voice "he's fucking her on 18" there's no two ways about it. Believe me when the nigga can't meet up again he would be dumped like a bag of trash in due time.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by chubinwa(m): 8:51am On Aug 08, 2017
dis guy must com from Zulu. see hairstyle. bt how come Juliet settled for him despite her posh and sneak lifestyle. now I blv love is blind.
looking forward to have Regina Dan as ma gf. no hating.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by luminouz(m): 9:00am On Aug 08, 2017
madjune:

Lol. C'mon. Juliet is got o.
Yes.....but am d luckiest man alive tongue
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by buchilino(m): 9:53am On Aug 08, 2017
CRAZE GUY DATING CRAZE GAL. PREFECT MATCH
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by Omyyyk(m): 10:35am On Aug 08, 2017
piff82:

wetin be our own now?

Hey fraud.. . How market?

N:B... Please don't patronize this guy for data oh... He's an expert, he sent a bulk sms to me and my friend saying we've received 5G data, that we should pay for him to activate it. I had my doubts but I went on tho... To cut the story short, this fraud duped me a sum of 3k....in this Buhari time. Ha,... God punish you oh. Bastard son of a thousand father! I still have your name with me sha.. . A reminder.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by win2kwire: 10:55am On Aug 08, 2017
light skin is not = to beauty!

with makeup this chic looks something she is not, without makeup looks like another female mallam!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by habsydiamond(m): 11:43am On Aug 08, 2017
that's her cup of akamu mixed with chakarin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by Sensie(f): 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
obonujoker:

Maybe wen you understand the machinations of love, your own eyes will open....
Love knows no bound, all you dis ego-ified Nigerian broke girls....

Who is this?! Please don't ever quote me again till the end of time
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by obonujoker(m): 6:38am On Aug 14, 2017
Sensie:

Who is this?! Please don't ever quote me again till the end of time

Hypocrite..... esu...... emeere...... aje......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy's New Crazy Hair Style / Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married / Desmond Elliot Lectures Students In University Of Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.