Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,060 members, 7,890,484 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:47 PM

Waiting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Waiting (1117 Views)

How Your Man Side Chicks Are Lined Up Waiting For You To Bleep Up (photo) / Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? / Beautiful, Super-rich Single Nigerian Ladies.Boys, What Are You Waiting For ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waiting by kanmosyl(m): 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2007
Is it good to toast a girl on val's day.

folks plz help out.
Re: Waiting by Zebedee(m): 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2007
are you palnning to toast one on vals day?

this guy you must have a hidden agenda
Re: Waiting by kanmosyl(m): 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2007
Zebedee baba,

what is it now i want a reply for my question not question for question. (just kidding)
Re: Waiting by cuteass1(f): 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2007
@ poster
Ofcourse, everyday of the year is the same regardless what's being celebrated and hey the girl might even count you one of the most romantic people in the world since you decided to wait until VAL. To cut a long story short, just go with the flow honey, VAL DAY IS A GOOD CHOICE wink
Re: Waiting by kanmosyl(m): 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2007
Hi Cute - ass,

I will go cus i respect ur wish and ur wish is my command but if the girl start behaving funny as in asking for her VAL gift i will come back and ask u.

enjoy yaself baby.

still dey online.
Re: Waiting by cuteass1(f): 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2007
I trust the girl to be an angel but just for curiousity sake, aren't you planning on getting anything for your little angel, not even a flower, geezz are you stingy cool
But seriouly, i have a feeling everything will go fine, but don't forget to keep me posted, hope we have a deal wink
Re: Waiting by kanmosyl(m): 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2007
Cute ass,

yes there is a deal.

plz lets get serious now i really wish to know u more u sound reserved and cool and i dont mind being ur friend if u dont object that can we add ourselves now via the yahoo id or somthing else cus i dont want to lose touch with u.

im waiting for ur reply.
Re: Waiting by cuteass1(f): 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2007
Who am i to say no to a friend, i'll send you a mail smiley but only so you can keep me informed on turn out of events with your babeĀ  cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Can Any One Do A Quantitative Analysis On Love, & Tell Me Why One Should Love / Things You Do With Your Partner. / I'm Sad At Home But Happy When I Am With Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.