Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,777 members, 7,879,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation (18553 Views)

Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections / Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation / 2019: Okorocha Fumes, Says APC Will Lose 5 Million Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation by bilazego(m): 9:09am On Aug 08, 2017
omenka:
Baba doesn't have the physical strength to carry on bro. Embrace the reality and look forward to a 2019 without him. wink

Right now, who's gonna succeed him is anybody's guess.

House divided against itself. sarrki take note!
Re: Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation by Sirjamo: 9:13am On Aug 08, 2017
Pls, all of you castigating and insulting Buhari here, I want to ask you some questions. Since our only source of income has lost 60percent of it value plus the massive economic sabotage that too place earlier in the life of this administration by the ND avengers and co, what do you think PMB could have done to better our lives in just 27 months and what did Okonjo - lweala meant in 2014 when she asked Nigerians to brace up for hard times? please do not insult me, I just want a valid answer. thanks.
Re: Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation by Ejomax77(m): 9:13am On Aug 08, 2017
sarrki:

We will support baba

Unless we are convinced he's not fit

you need no further confirmation cos he ain't even "F" more or less "Fit".
Re: Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation by Leo3333: 9:13am On Aug 08, 2017
sarrki:

We will support baba

Who're those "we", ogbeni?

Your family I suppose.
angry

Re: Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation by sarrki(m): 9:18am On Aug 08, 2017
bilazego:

House divided against itself. sarrki take note!

We are progressives

He's saying the truth
We are patriots

Enemies of the state stay clear
Re: Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation by EmekaBlue(m): 9:19am On Aug 08, 2017
Good...As long as Biafra have our own govt
Re: Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation by hopara1(m): 9:20am On Aug 08, 2017
sarrki:

We will support baba

You guys will not kill us...so tactically the election had been rigged,12million whatwe will not accept it!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:22am On Aug 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

He should resign that's what we asking for now
Nobody can force him to resign.
We ll not even allow him to resign.
Re: Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation by Sonoyom(m): 9:27am On Aug 08, 2017
12 million made in Daura votes
Re: Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation by sunnyside16(m): 9:29am On Aug 08, 2017
Then no need for elections, he should just continue. But that would be his corpse.
Re: Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 08, 2017
It is a big shame that those campaigning for Buhari have nothing to say regarding his achievements so far. Please this administration should respect Nigerians at least. If they are dumbheads we are not.
Re: Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation by Bizibi(m): 9:40am On Aug 08, 2017
sarrki:

So you believe truly that propaganda and hatred online can defeat pmb in 2019?

We the supporters we have made up our mind on him
We know all the saboteurs that are hindering him .

We will do anytime
patriot abi sycophant.......make I see how una go rig the election.
Re: Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation by Bizibi(m): 9:43am On Aug 08, 2017
Sirjamo:
Pls, all of you castigating and insulting Buhari here, I want to ask you some questions. Since our only source of income has lost 60percent of it value plus the massive economic sabotage that too place earlier in the life of this administration by the ND avengers and co, what do you think PMB could have done to better our lives in just 27 months and what did Okonjo - lweala meant in 2014 when she asked Nigerians to brace up for hard times? please do not insult me, I just want a valid answer. thanks.
abeg,he should resign and give osibanjo the power to lead this nation full stop.......una no dey shame say ur president is not fit to rule this nation.
Una wan kill am
Re: Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation by bilazego(m): 9:43am On Aug 08, 2017
sarrki:

We are progressives
He's saying the truth We are patriots
Enemies of the state stay clear

You are actually retrogressive
Re: Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation by Vicolan: 9:44am On Aug 08, 2017
sarrki:

We will support baba

Which side of the country are you self? So ur Baba is still fit again now? When Aisha travelled to London again!!! Bros wake up from your slumber
Re: Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation by Galantsantana(m): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2017
Naso Pius Anyim and dem deceive & scam GEJ in the last election with TAN oooooooooiiiiii
Re: Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation by Daguccizgreat(m): 9:53am On Aug 08, 2017
sarrki:

So you believe truly that propaganda and hatred online can defeat pmb in 2019?

We the supporters we have made up our mind on him
We know all the saboteurs that are hindering him .

We will do anytime
May be you will be voting for his corpse then. You are truly a first class zombie
Re: Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation by longview007: 9:56am On Aug 08, 2017
you mean whether dead or alife, Ab!!!

God pass all of una. let see how 2019 will end first.
Re: Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation by longview007: 9:56am On Aug 08, 2017
you mean whether dead or alife, Ab!!!

God pass all of una. let see how 2019 will end first.
Re: Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation by sarrki(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2017
Daguccizgreat:
May be you will be voting for his corpse then. You are truly a first class zombie

E pain am
Re: Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation by benzion72(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2017
sarrki:

We will support baba

[quote author=sarrki post=59261594]

E pain am[/quote

So you are not yet conviced until otherwise
Re: Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation by amliftedhigher: 10:06am On Aug 08, 2017
sarrki:

We will support baba

Is only a useless man that will support failure
Re: Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation by yaki84: 10:07am On Aug 08, 2017
sarrki:
SUPPORTERS of President Muhammadu Buhari, under the aegis of Buhari Campaign Organisation (BCO), on Monday, said Nigerians had benefitted from the strides of the current admistration such that Buhari currently boasts of, at least, 12.2 million voters for the 2019 election.

In what they called a silent revolution of the country’s fortunes, the organisation, led by its national coordinator, Mr Danladi Pasali, pointed to developments in agriculture, security, corruption as evidences of good governance by the Buhari-led administration.

Speaking at the opening of the South-West office of BCO in Ibadan, Pasali said the fact that 19 states in the North, among others in the South-East and South-West, were exporting rice and that terrorist group, Boko Haram, had been defeated, were worth celebrating.

He noted that Buhari had recovered from his ill-health and would soon return to the country

http://tribuneonlineng.com/buhari-already-12-million-voters-2019-campaign-organisation/

abeg is buhari's recovery from ill health one of the campaigns' promises of APC?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation by Abagworo(m): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2017
That's why they want him dead. Nobody can challenge Buhari's popularity in Nigeria. Only Buhari can be Buhari.
Re: Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation by jaxxy(m): 10:08am On Aug 08, 2017
Fact remains thats it was Jonathan who made buhari a hero im the 1st place because he failed to control his subordinates and aides with their terrible lust for greed. I like many others had to switch to buhari. Now pmb is in their and well we are still observing bt Apc as a party is a total joke and are worsening pmb governance and chances of even a reelection. Bt the BIG question is do we even have a better alternative? For now NO!
Re: Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation by Abagworo(m): 10:11am On Aug 08, 2017
Sirjamo:

Don't seek their opinion because their mind is already full of hate without reason. We that love Buhari surpass them by a very wide margin and we shall show them in 2019 with Buhari winning over 80% of votes cast. They should start planning their suicide ahead of time.
Re: Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation by blaqoracle: 10:14am On Aug 08, 2017
Prince081:
This is the height of recklessness. Just pray we have a country by then .
keep dreaming of nigeria breakup. in 2015, you were all shouting and echoing "nigeria will breakup in 2015, courtesy of america prophecy". behold, 2years running, nigeria is waxing strong and stronger, and you are still dreaming. it be will easier for you d.ie of heart attack than for nigeria.
Re: Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation by kelechi17(m): 10:15am On Aug 08, 2017
Before 2019 hopefully I should millions of miles away from dis cursed country
Re: Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation by suny247: 10:16am On Aug 08, 2017
To me the fact still remains that president buhari has not done anything wrong to nigerians, he is only trying to make nigeria a better country. SAI BUHARI
Re: Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation by bashydemy(m): 10:19am On Aug 08, 2017
MrRhymes101:
Nigerians??

Yes and i am one of them, I never voted in 2015, But in 2019 i will surely vote for PMB by God grace..
Re: Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation by bashydemy(m): 10:20am On Aug 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Naija truly enter one chance grin

relocate to Gambia..
Re: Buhari Already Has Over 12 Million Voters For 2019 —campaign Organisation by bashydemy(m): 10:23am On Aug 08, 2017
dannytoe:
You mean 12million Amajiris, believe this at your own peril, Apc remains a failed party with failed promises.

Continue fooling yourself, It will be down on you guys in 2019..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Should Congratulate Us Or Keep Quiet - Lai Mohammed / Samuel Akintola's 110th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Anambra Election: Some Collation Officers Not Good At Mathematics - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.