Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,160 members, 7,880,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:08 PM

Top News - Nnamdi Kanu Not Welcomed In Lagos - Lawmaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top News - Nnamdi Kanu Not Welcomed In Lagos - Lawmaker (3376 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Welcomed In His Hometown, Kiribo In Ondo Ahead Of Elections / BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED / Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top News - Nnamdi Kanu Not Welcomed In Lagos - Lawmaker by Iakwarandu: 6:55am On Aug 08, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Top News - Nnamdi Kanu Not Welcomed In Lagos - Lawmaker by nextprince: 6:59am On Aug 08, 2017
No way, Lagos must be part of biafla. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top News - Nnamdi Kanu Not Welcomed In Lagos - Lawmaker by modsfucker: 7:01am On Aug 08, 2017
And Femi Fani Kayode out of desperation for his Igbo girlfriend's pvssy would quickly condemn this and shout Kanu must come to Lagos. grin

9 Likes

Re: Top News - Nnamdi Kanu Not Welcomed In Lagos - Lawmaker by Igboesika: 7:02am On Aug 08, 2017
There is freedom of movement.
Shikena!

I love this quote by I.B.B , he said " If I am asleep and woke up and hear afonjas beating war drum, I will go back to sleep- IBB 1993.

6 Likes

Re: Top News - Nnamdi Kanu Not Welcomed In Lagos - Lawmaker by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 08, 2017
Kanu can go any where in nigeria provided that if he doesn't organize biafra rallies.

Biafra rally won't be tolerated in west period.

17 Likes

Re: Top News - Nnamdi Kanu Not Welcomed In Lagos - Lawmaker by modsfucker: 7:06am On Aug 08, 2017
Igboesika:
Shikena!

You call a place zoo and you are saying there is freedom of movement in the zoo, hell no.

We can't guarantee that freedom in our zoo grin

Let him exercise his freedom of movement in his Biafra

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top News - Nnamdi Kanu Not Welcomed In Lagos - Lawmaker by afroniger: 7:07am On Aug 08, 2017
Igboesika:
Shikena!

Why Lagos and not Kano or Borno-Sambisa? Aren't there Igbos there too?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top News - Nnamdi Kanu Not Welcomed In Lagos - Lawmaker by attackgat: 7:08am On Aug 08, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Kanu can go any where in nigeria provided that if he doesn't organize biafra rallies.

It is not about what the west tolerates but about what is legal. The constitution allows Kanu to hold rallies in any part of Nigeria and for whatever reason including Biafra

1 Like

Re: Top News - Nnamdi Kanu Not Welcomed In Lagos - Lawmaker by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:10am On Aug 08, 2017
modsfucker:

You call a place zoo and you are saying there is freedom of movement in the zoo, hell no.

We can't guarantee that freedom in our zoo grin

Let him exercise his freedom of movement in his Biafra
In this our zoo, the 97% rule the 5%. Cownu should stay in his 5% Biafra. Idiots Pigs Of Biafra will quote me.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top News - Nnamdi Kanu Not Welcomed In Lagos - Lawmaker by nextprince: 7:21am On Aug 08, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
In this our zoo, the 97% rule the 5%. Cownu should stay in his 5% Biafra. Idiots Pigs Of Biafra will quote me.

Baba, I will quote you but I'm neither a pig nor an idiot since I'm not shukudi or shubuike grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top News - Nnamdi Kanu Not Welcomed In Lagos - Lawmaker by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:27am On Aug 08, 2017
nextprince:

Baba, I will quote you but I'm neither a pig nor an idiot since I'm not shukudi or shubuike grin grin grin
cheesy Their god Cownu should try his campaign in the no mans land na grin. One i do love about other tribes is they do recognize the indigenes of the land unlike the land snatchers.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top News - Nnamdi Kanu Not Welcomed In Lagos - Lawmaker by dannytoe(m): 7:32am On Aug 08, 2017
Ipob are brainwashed buffons who's joy are gotten from violence, thuggery, bigotry, and chaos.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top News - Nnamdi Kanu Not Welcomed In Lagos - Lawmaker by dannytoe(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2017
nextprince:
No way, Lagos must be part of biafla. grin
in your dream or maybe in 2054.

Re: Top News - Nnamdi Kanu Not Welcomed In Lagos - Lawmaker by StOla: 7:36am On Aug 08, 2017
attackgat:

It is not about what the west tolerates but about what is legal. The constitution allows Kanu to hold rallies in any part of Nigeria and for whatever reason including Biafra

So Kanu and IPOB that threatened pastor Kumuyi for planing a visit to the SouthEast? Or does Kanu operate under his own personal laws, but expect to benefit from Nigerian laws when the tables are turned?

Is that the whole concept on which Biafra will exist, coming from the same dictator that says Nigeria operates like a zoo, but he wants to create a jungle of lawlessness?

Should that be added to the charges already slammed on the hunchback in the court?

The evidence abounds and he would easily be convicted.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top News - Nnamdi Kanu Not Welcomed In Lagos - Lawmaker by nextprince: 7:37am On Aug 08, 2017
dannytoe:
in your dream or maybe in 2054.
In reality bro.

Lagos, Benue, Rivers, Kaduna, Akwa Ibom and Delta states are parts of biafla. grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top News - Nnamdi Kanu Not Welcomed In Lagos - Lawmaker by ODVanguard: 7:42am On Aug 08, 2017
StOla:

So Kanu and IPOB that threatened pastor Kumuyi for planing a visit to the SouthEast? Or does Kanu operate under his own personal laws, but expect to benefit from Nigerian laws when the tables are turned?

Is that the whole concept on which Biafra will exist, coming from the same dictator that says Nigeria operates like a zoo, but he wants to create a jungle of lawlessness?

Should that be added to the charges already slammed on the hunchback in the court?

Don't you know that iPigs and their fellow iDiots are the biggest hypocrites around?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top News - Nnamdi Kanu Not Welcomed In Lagos - Lawmaker by StOla: 7:45am On Aug 08, 2017
ODVanguard:

Don't you know that iPigs and their fellow iDiots are the biggest hypocrites around?

Kanu has destroyed the Igbos. He has turned a once intelligent and promising tribe to a mob of transistor radio clutching almajiris.

His own people will be the ones to eventually ask for his head.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top News - Nnamdi Kanu Not Welcomed In Lagos - Lawmaker by attackgat: 7:51am On Aug 08, 2017
StOla:

Kanu threatend Kumuyi right? Then the Government or Kumuyi should consult the relevant laws and charge Kanu to court for "making threats" if such a law actually exists.

Kanu will also consult chapter 4 of the 1999 constitution which allows Kanu to hold rallies in any part of Nigeria and for whatever reason.

Kanu is coming to shut down Lagos down and there is nothing you guys can do about it except what everyone knows you people for which is to talk

1 Like

Re: Top News - Nnamdi Kanu Not Welcomed In Lagos - Lawmaker by wristbangle: 7:52am On Aug 08, 2017
taoheedoriloye:

U just spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: Top News - Nnamdi Kanu Not Welcomed In Lagos - Lawmaker by Ereolamide: 7:54am On Aug 08, 2017
attackgat:

Kanu threatend Kumuyi right? Then the Government or Kumuyi should consult the relevant laws and charge Kanu to court for "making threats" if such a law actually exists.

Kanu will also consult chapter 4 of the 1999 constitution which allows Kanu to hold rallies in any part of Nigeria and for whatever reason.

Kanu is coming to shut down Lagos down and there is nothing you guys can do about it except what everyone knows you people for which is to talk
The day Igbos will surely regret their utterances draw nearer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top News - Nnamdi Kanu Not Welcomed In Lagos - Lawmaker by StOla: 7:55am On Aug 08, 2017
attackgat:

Did you challenge Kanu for threatening pastor Kumuyi or did you just realize that Nigeria has a constitution that allows free movement?

Are you confirming that Kanu and IPOB only make empty threats, as such pastor Kumuyi was not in any danger by the recorded and repeated threats of Kanu and his terrorist miscreants?

Let Kanu come to Lagos, we will lay his crimes before him if his own supporters are too scared to challenge their dictator.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top News - Nnamdi Kanu Not Welcomed In Lagos - Lawmaker by wristbangle: 7:58am On Aug 08, 2017
attackgat:

Abeg which constitution? He flouted bail condition times without number yet you are bringing unimaginable constitution that his rally is legal. It's very illegal my friend! even in the SE region but since nobody is saying anything, restricting it there will do him good. Afterall well meaning igbos in Lagos has sound a huge warning to restrict his madness to his home town.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top News - Nnamdi Kanu Not Welcomed In Lagos - Lawmaker by dannytoe(m): 7:59am On Aug 08, 2017
nextprince:

In reality bro.

Lagos, Benue, Rivers, Kaduna, Akwa Ibom and Delta states are parts of biafla. grin grin grin
Tell me when did kaduna, become part of biafra.
Re: Top News - Nnamdi Kanu Not Welcomed In Lagos - Lawmaker by Electricdanger: 8:03am On Aug 08, 2017
attackgat:

Jobless and unfortunate Osus like you are part of those wishing your Ibo brothers in the West evil. You are hiding in your smelly bq room posting nonsense, most of you ipob miscreant just dont have any working brain. Pathetic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top News - Nnamdi Kanu Not Welcomed In Lagos - Lawmaker by attackgat: 8:04am On Aug 08, 2017
StOla:

Did you challenge Kanu for threatening pastor Kumuyi or did you just realize that Nigeria has a constitution that allows free movement?

Let Kanu come to Lagos, we will lay his crimes before him if his own supporters are too scared to challenge their dictator.

Im not going to challenge Kanu for talking, which is what he did with Kumuyi. Kumuyi was free to head to the nearest Police station to report Kanu wasnt he?

Likewise, people are already threatening Kanu and his Lagos visit.

Kanu is within his rights to come to Lagos and hold rallies. Anyone who doesnt like it should change the constitution or shut up
Re: Top News - Nnamdi Kanu Not Welcomed In Lagos - Lawmaker by attackgat: 8:08am On Aug 08, 2017
Electricdanger:

Jobless and unfortunate Osus like you are part of those wishing your Ibo brothers in the West evil. You are hiding in your smelly bq room posting nonsense, most of you ipob miscreant just dont have any working brain. Pathetic

Then you have to admit that 'one Nigeria' is a fraud just like Kanu has been saying.

If I can stay in a bq room and be causing problem for Igbos in the West then "one Nigeria" is not worth the Mb Im using ti type this message
Re: Top News - Nnamdi Kanu Not Welcomed In Lagos - Lawmaker by PenSniper: 8:08am On Aug 08, 2017
attackgat:

We don't mind him coming but not with his wife but with his desired coffin.

3 Likes

Re: Top News - Nnamdi Kanu Not Welcomed In Lagos - Lawmaker by nextprince: 8:08am On Aug 08, 2017
dannytoe:
Tell me when did kaduna, become part of biafra.
You are not serious.

Don't tell me you are not aware one Dr Dandulani from Kaduna state paid a courtesy visit to Nnamdi Kanu recently.

We are presently negotiating with Donald Trump on the strategies to adopt in including the following states.

Kogi, Nassarawa, Plateau and Kwara state.

Donald Trump has given us full assurance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top News - Nnamdi Kanu Not Welcomed In Lagos - Lawmaker by Electricdanger: 8:10am On Aug 08, 2017
attackgat:

Then you have to admit that 'one Nigeria' is a fraud just like Kanu has been saying.

If I can stay in a bq room and be causing problem for Igbos in the West then "one Nigeria" is not worth the Mb Im using ti type this message

Who is now holding you from leaving? Dont you know your way to Abuja or dont you have lawmakers? Are the Yorubas the one holding? The North even said you should leave their region, so whats your problem?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top News - Nnamdi Kanu Not Welcomed In Lagos - Lawmaker by PenSniper: 8:10am On Aug 08, 2017
Igboesika:
Shikena!

I love this quote by I.B.B , he said " If I am asleep and woke up and hear afonjas beating war drum, I will go back to sleep- IBB 1993.

Let the demented liar that ascribes this claim to IBB show a print or video evidence of the lie.
Re: Top News - Nnamdi Kanu Not Welcomed In Lagos - Lawmaker by attackgat: 8:10am On Aug 08, 2017
Ereolamide:

The day Igbos will surely regret their utterances draw nearer.

Whats going to happen? Igbos will be massacred in Nigeria? Tell something else that is new.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaders Who Turned Nigeria To A Fantastically Corrupt Shithole (Pics) / Stay Away From Politicians, Oyo Electoral Boss Warns Officers / Buhari Versus Atiku: How States Will Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.