Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,462 members, 7,944,294 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

Igbo Quit Notice: Nobody Should Kill Igbos On October 1 O!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Quit Notice: Nobody Should Kill Igbos On October 1 O!! (756 Views)

Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba / Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later / "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Quit Notice: Nobody Should Kill Igbos On October 1 O!! by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 08, 2017
​The CNG should not try anything genocidal against Ndigbo on October 1. The massive global outcry such an evil action would generate would surely bring ICC to Nigeria.

Unlike in 1966, Igbos now have the power of social media and a massive protest movement.

Keep reading:http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2017/08/08/igbo-quit-notice-nobody-should-kill-igbos-on-october-1-o/
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Nobody Should Kill Igbos On October 1 O!! by adadike281(f): 8:48am On Aug 08, 2017
I hope the northern elites that are enjoying their oil wells in the south and are against restructuring are doing something about it. if anything happen to my people in d north, the mayhem may consume all of us. peace is d only way.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Nobody Should Kill Igbos On October 1 O!! by deedeedee1: 9:09am On Aug 08, 2017
adadike281:
I hope the northern elites that are enjoying their oil wells in the south and are against restructuring are doing something about it. if anything happen to my people in d north, the mayhem may consume all of us. peace is d only way.

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Nobody Should Kill Igbos On October 1 O!! by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 08, 2017
adadike281:
1966 is not 2017. Igbo's now have social media and are all over he world, ready to raise the kind of outcry they didn't raise in 1966. They had better not try to repeat the genocide of 1966.
Over what!? According to them, over what a single Igbo man said. Can you imagine!?
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Nobody Should Kill Igbos On October 1 O!! by Advent17(m): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2017
If any thing happens to my people in the north i personally will take nigeria by suprise....
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Nobody Should Kill Igbos On October 1 O!! by wakaman: 11:09am On Aug 08, 2017
igbodefender:
​The CNG should not try anything genocidal against Ndigbo on October 1. The massive global outcry such an evil action would generate would surely bring ICC to Nigeria.

Unlike in 1966, Igbos now have the power of social media and a massive protest movement.

Keep reading:http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2017/08/08/igbo-quit-notice-nobody-should-kill-igbos-on-october-1-o/

Good pig, you know your people are gonna cry but not just on Facebook but in Nigeria.

Squealing pigs.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Nobody Should Kill Igbos On October 1 O!! by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 08, 2017
wakaman:
I am a certified mental basket case.
Good you know what you are. Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Too Late To Save Divided, Hostile, Unequal Nigeria - Bayo Oluwasanmi / Gov. Ikpeazu Declares Three Days Curfew In Aba Amidst Crises-chief Press Sec. / How Do You Think The Buhari Should Handle Biafra Agitations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.