Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,282 members, 7,928,923 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:59 AM

Connect With Me ASAP For Business If You Live In Portharcourt! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Connect With Me ASAP For Business If You Live In Portharcourt! (514 Views)

Coronavirus Will Not Stop Your Business If You Do These Things / Revealed: Coronavirus Will Not Stop Your Business If You Do These Things / Tailoring Is A Very Profitable Business If Done Properly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Connect With Me ASAP For Business If You Live In Portharcourt! by imrandbest(m): 9:38am On Aug 08, 2017
Hello,

Are you 35 years and above and have entrepreneurer mindset and money to get into some lucrative business with me?

If you answer YES, then I am presently in the city of PortHarcourt. Let's meet and discuss some cool things we can do together and make stewpiid kesh together.

The business is a legitimate, and we'll be using our phone/laptop and internet connection.

It doesn't interfere with your day job

Can be run from anywhere.

My goal is to bring 5 - 10 Serious people together as Master Mind that we'll put resources and skyrocket the business.

Here are some of the businesses we'll be looking at:

Dropshipping business

F0rexTrading Business

Mini Importation Business

And some other that I can't put in here.

Only serious minded people please.

We can end this year with minimum of 10M each in our account.

Check My profile on Nairaland to see all my thread.

I am only looking for ground in PortHarcourt and environ.

Regards

Check my signature for my digits
Re: Connect With Me ASAP For Business If You Live In Portharcourt! by imrandbest(m): 6:32am On Aug 09, 2017
Good day my people
Re: Connect With Me ASAP For Business If You Live In Portharcourt! by imrandbest(m): 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
Am still much available and open for business in PortHarcourt
Re: Connect With Me ASAP For Business If You Live In Portharcourt! by imrandbest(m): 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2019
imrandbest:
Hello,

Are you 35 years and above and have entrepreneurer mindset and money to get into some lucrative business with me?

If you answer YES, then I am presently in the city of PortHarcourt. Let's meet and discuss some cool things we can do together and make stewpiid kesh together.

The business is a legitimate, and we'll be using our phone/laptop and internet connection.

It doesn't interfere with your day job

Can be run from anywhere.

My goal is to bring 5 - 10 Serious people together as Master Mind that we'll put resources and skyrocket the business.

Here are some of the businesses we'll be looking at:

Dropshipping business

F0rexTrading Business

Mini Importation Business

And some other that I can't put in here.

Only serious minded people please.

We can end this year with minimum of 10M each in our account.

Check My profile on Nairaland to see all my thread.

I am only looking for ground in PortHarcourt and environ.

Regards

Check my signature for my digits

Connect with me ASAP
Re: Connect With Me ASAP For Business If You Live In Portharcourt! by imrandbest(m): 8:59am On May 02, 2019
Who's ready to work with me

(1) (Reply)

How To Better Spend That N10,000 – Invest! / Accont Opening / Women Enterpreneurs, Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.