Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,868 members, 7,918,851 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 04:19 PM

The Chronicles Of A Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Chronicles Of A Nation (306 Views)

Ex-Governor Tired Of Senate, Aspires To Be APC National Secretary - The Nation / Grisly Photos: Nigerian Niger Delta: The Shame Of A Nation / Nigeria; Once A Nation, Now An Abattoir By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chronicles Of A Nation by Nigerianwriters: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
This is the chronicles of a nation, a scribble of a land with about 250 ethnic groups with each inhabits a territory that it considers to be its own by right of first occupancy and inheritance. Individuals who aren’t members of a dominant group but who have lived and worked for several decades in the territory of the group are still considered to be aliens.

I’m a lost little girl of uncertain age without a precise name in an alienated land since the time my parents were exiled untimely from their land into an unknown expedition due to invasion from aliens, I became a homeless wanderer, a beggar and a repulsive orphan, Dearth was the best friend I have always known all my life, then while wandering about as usual I ran into some aliens raiding a land, and that was how I was abducted by these strange foreigners from a distant lands across seas & oceans who looked like gods, they reared their ugly faces into lands that was vulnerable to external control of colonialism from aliens like themselves.
I was taken away by these foreigners together with other children, men and women to a desecrated land where slavery, hate, frustration, fighting, punishments, deprivation, envy, humiliation, stealing, violence, rape, sexual molestation & assault, starvation, depression, suicide, jealousy, strife, killings, coerce labor and all that is synonymous to evil machinations was always the table of content to how each day is governed unjustly. Every slaves initial names were extinct on that land, and slave-masters made it a duty to Christine each slave they acquire to themselves with a name they choose and that ideally becomes the slaves... Read more here: http://www.nigerianwritersforum.com/2017/07/29/chronicles-of-a-nation/

Re: The Chronicles Of A Nation by Seguntimmy(m): 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
Naija which way?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Ours An Obtuse Democracy? / Nigerians In Diaspora Condemn Anti-buhari Protests – Warn Protesters / AKISAN Convention: The Triumph Of Truth Over Falsehood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.