Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,998 members, 7,886,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

Why Do Women Feel Superior To Men - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Women Feel Superior To Men (739 Views)

Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? / Ooni of Ife Is Far Superior To The Oba Of Benin. Pics / Yoruba Ways If Counting Is Superior To European (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Feel Superior To Men by fxtreme(m): 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
I've noticed this and I'd like to know the true reason behind this.
Re: Why Do Women Feel Superior To Men by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 09, 2017
It's the way most men behave.if they were behaving well these madness of gender equality, superiority will die naturally

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel Superior To Men by fxtreme(m): 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
asuustrike2009:
It's the way most men behave.if they were behaving well these madness of gender equality, superiority will die naturally

I have observed that most women feel superior to men subconsciously, like they were born into it, sort of evolved so. They even support their cause with statements like 'you're the man, you're suppose to do that', 'don't you know I'm a woman?' Etc. And I begin to ponder about where such laws were created or written on stone.

And the men are subtly coerced into playing the roles of emotional/mental slaves.

Ever wondered why prostitution is a feminine business? That's because women feel they are doing men a favor by having sex with them. That is superiority complex in its realest form, they feel superior!. If not, how else can a human being feel they are doing another fellow human being a favor by having sex with them (which is mutually pleasurable), and hence decide to take payments as a means of making things even. This is just one example. There are a lot others.

I really want to hear from the ladies.
Re: Why Do Women Feel Superior To Men by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
fxtreme:

I have observed that most women feel superior to men subconsciously, like they were born into it, sort of evolved so. They even support their cause with statements like 'you're the man, you're suppose to do that', 'don't you know I'm a woman?' Etc. And I begin to ponder about where such laws were created or written on stone.

And the men are subtly coerced into playing the roles of emotional/mental slaves.

Ever wondered why prostitution is a feminine business? That's because women feel they are doing men a favor by having sex with them. That is superiority complex in its realest form, they feel superior!. If not, how else can a human being feel they are doing another fellow human being a favor by having sex with them (which is mutually pleasurable), and hence decide to take payments as a means of making things even. This is just one example. There are a lot others.

I really want to hear from the ladies.
You're absolutely correct

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

11 Things You Need To Know About Biafra / How Many Feet Does It Take To Reach The Point Of No Gravity? / The Way Culture Affect Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.