Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:46 AM

Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir (1874 Views)

Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes / Islamic Rulings On Birth Control / Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
This thread is for muslims only... this thread is for people who want to know the islamic ruling on the subject matter according to kitab wa sunnah
Re: Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
What we are going to concentrate on are, 1. What did ALLAH say about kafir? 2. Who did ALLAH call kafir? 3. Why did ALLAH call people/sect/group/tribe a kafir or kufar respectively? 4. What is the judgement of kafir? ..............same applies to rasul and sahabahs . . ., read with open mind and ask questions if unclear... ? ...9
Re: Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
Quran 49:2 and Hadith bukhari 369 explained that verse
Re: Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir by AlBaqir(m): 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Quran 49:2 and Hadith bukhari 369 explained that verse

Here's Quran 49:2

# Surah Al-Hujraat, Verse 2:

O you who believe! do not raise your voices above the voice of the Prophet, and do not speak loud to him as you speak loud to one another, lest your deeds became null while you do not perceive.

# Here's Bukhari 369:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

On the Day of Nahr (10th of Dhul-Hijja, in the year prior to
the last Hajj of the Prophet (s) when AbuBakr was the leader of the pilgrims in that Hajj) Abu Bakr sent me along with other announcers to Mina to make a public announcement: "No pagan is allowed to perform Hajj
after this year and no naked person is allowed to perform
the Tawaf around the Ka`ba. Then Allah's Messenger
( s) sent `Ali to read out the Surat Bara'a (at-
Tauba) to the people; so he made the announcement along
with us on the day of Nahr in Mina: "No pagan is allowed to
perform Hajj after this year and no naked person is allowed
to perform the Tawaf around the Ka`ba
."

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 369
In-book reference : Book 8, Hadith 21
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 8, Hadith 365
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/8/21

# What does the above mentioned references have to do with calling "Muslim" kafir?

# And how does that Hadith 369 explained Qur'an 49:2?

# We await your "tafsir" on the two references you have cited.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir by Empiree: 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
rolling my eyes too. How is the hadith "explains" the ayah cheesy
Re: Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir by Empiree: 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Volume 6 Book 60 Number 369 . . .Besides, this thread is for muslims only. . what are you doing here? kafir shia al baqir and kafir sufi empire.e? THIS THREAD IS FOR MUSLIMS ONLY AND FOR PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO LEARN. . . . JUST KINDLY WALK OUT OR JUST READ OR DO NOT OPEN THIS THREAD.... YOU ONLY WANT TO ARGUE AND NOT TO LEARN. . UNTIL YOU STOP BEING A KAFIR, THEN YOU CAN START QUOTING OR POSTING ON MY THREAD. . .hmg
But there no muslim on NL according to you. You have certfied everyone including salafi brothers with certificate of Hell. Onus is on you to tell us who is muslim here. So far, no one you came across on NL forum is muslim.

Defend how the hadith you quoted correlates with the ayah you cited. Stop digressing. You do this nonsense when you cant defend yourself. I am afraid you are next to be exiled.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir by Rilwayne001: 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
AhluSunnah:

1. What did ALLAH say about kafir?

2. Who did ALLAH call kafir?

3. Why did ALLAH call people/sect/group/tribe a kafir or kufar respectively?

4. What is the judgement of kafir? ..............? ...9

I'm really interested in this; especially the last one.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
Empiree:
But there no muslim on NL according to you. You have certfied everyone including salafi brothers with certificate of Hell. Onus is on you to tell us who is muslim here. So far, no one you came across on NL forum is muslim.

Defend how the hadith you quoted correlates with the ayah you cited. Stop digressing. You do this nonsense when you cant defend yourself. I am afraid you are next to be exiled.
See your life. .you are shameless.. everyone on NL a kafir? laughing. . oro e su mi o. .well, keferi ni e.. ko jo mi loju
Re: Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir by Empiree: 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
Could you focus on ur topic and answer albaqir instead of stylishly derailing? ^^^ I want to see how vast you are in islamic knowledge as you claim.
Re: Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
Quran 9 65-66
Re: Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
Quran 4:137
Re: Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir by FriendNG: 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
Explain to me in detail, why give us reference when u can Post everything here.
Re: Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
Quran 98 verse 6
Re: Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
FriendNG:
Explain to me in detail, why give us reference when u can Post everything here.
Am kindof busy right now... when i get home, will explain all the quran verse and hadith.... will try to post more quran verse and hadith.. just to keep the thread moving
Re: Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir by Empiree: 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Quran 9 65-66
And if you ask them, they will surely say, "We were only conversing and playing." Say, "Is it Allah and His verses and His Messenger that you were mocking?" Quran 9 65-66

Ehen?. How does this relates to your Op?.
Re: Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir by Empiree: 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Quran 98 verse 6
Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures. Quran 98 verse 6

How does this also make muslim you called kafr kafr?

Seems to me you no nothing. You must be shivering in front of your computer now or your phone. I am going to put an end to you soon.
Re: Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
Sunnan Abu Dawood Volume 3 . page 483. .nm
Re: Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir by ikupakuti(m): 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
Empiree:
Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures. Quran 98 verse 6

How does this also make muslim you called kafr kafr?

Seems to me you no nothing. You must be shivering in front of your computer now or your phone. I am going to put an end to you soon.

cheesy grin I think you‘ve succeeded in confusing the sheriff, hes just droping adresses of odd verses & hadiths anyhow cheesy

1 Like

Re: Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir by Empiree: 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
ikupakuti:

cheesy grin I think you‘ve succeeded in confusing the sheriff, hes just droping adresses of odd verses & hadiths anyhow cheesy
said before he knows nothing and he is easily refuted. He is just bluffing. The way he's dropping is "references" suggests lack of his confidence. But I will give him benefit of the doubt that he is currently 'busy'. I hope he didnt say that to to exit from back door.
Re: Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
Sunnan Abu Dawood 4765
Re: Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
Like i said earlier, this thread is for muslims only and people who want to learn. . i wonder what kufar(sufi and shia) are doing here. . lets just ignore there c0mments, all they do is lie and argue baselessly
Re: Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir by FriendNG: 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Like i said earlier, this thread is for muslims only and people who want to learn. . i wonder what kufar(sufi and shia) are doing here. . lets just ignore there c0mments, all they do is lie and argue baselessly

Stop calling Sufi Kufar.
Re: Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
Quran 49 : 2 is telling us to respect rasul sayings and follow it strictly or else ALLAH will destroy all our deeds...And as we know, its kufru tHat can destroy deeds, sin can only reduce the rewards of deeds.. ALLAH used, DO NOT RAISE YOUR VOICES OVER RASUL VOICE ORELSE YOU WILL BECOME A KAFIR. people who do sit and listen and and ask questions from rasul mostly are sahabahs(muslims)..raising voice makes them a kafir. ALLAH LET US KNOW HERE THAT, 1. THERE IS\ARE KAFIR AM0NG MUSLIM(rather: a muslim can become a kafir) 2. ALLAH MADE TAKFIR OF MUSLIMS WHO RAISE THEIR VOICE OVER RASUL. 3. THE PUNISHMENT OF A KAFIR IS RENDERING ALL HIS\HER DEEDS USELESS.... ALLAH talks about raising voice over rasul that its a kufru act..THESE DAYS, PEOPLE DO NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT RASUL SAY ANY LONGER, they usually put their qiyas, shehu, scholars, parents, friends, socerer, scientists, philosopher and so on words,sayings,acts over rasul words(voice) which is hadith.... and yet they claim they are not kafir despite this clear prof
Re: Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
FriendNG:

Stop calling Sufi Kufar.
I will if you can proof to me with quran and hadith that sufi is in islam or a sufi is a muslim
Re: Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
On the hadith, it explains the quran verse .. when the quran verse was revealed, a sahabah retreated from coming to rasul.. he believed that the quran verse was revealed because of him. ( he retreated and full of regret and fear of abiding in hell forever) ..rasul asked of him and rasul was told why he retreated from coming to rasul... NOTE. 1. the sahabah retreated because ALLAH has revealed that those who raise their voices over rasul are kufar.. 2. he understands that kufar will abide in hell forever. . Rasul now said, he is of al jahnah that the verse isnt meant for him... we could stil draw the conclusion here that, 1. replacing, rejecting rasul w0rds with or because of an0ther is kufru.. 2. and also that there is kafir am0ng muslims .3. and also that we can call a kafir a kafir.
Re: Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir by AlBaqir(m): 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Quran 49 : 2 is telling us to respect rasul sayings and follow it strictly or else ALLAH will destroy all our deeds...And as we know, its kufru tHat can destroy deeds, sin can only reduce the rewards of deeds.. ALLAH used, DO NOT RAISE YOUR VOICES OVER RASUL VOICE ORELSE YOU WILL BECOME A KAFIR

# Where did Allah and His Prophet ever interpret Quran49:2 with the bold? Quran warns people like you thus:

Surah Al-Hujraat, Verse 1:

O you who believe! be not forward in the presence of Allah and His Apostle, and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; surely Allah is Hearing, Knowing.

# For the record, according to Sahih al-Bukhari, Qur'an 49:2 was revealed when Abu Bakr and Umar, in the presence of Nabi, raised their voices above that of the prophet. They were rebuked and warned of such deeds.

# Even if we are to use this verse so that the generality of Muslim can learn from it, there is nowhere Allah or His Prophet equate or interpret " lest your deeds became null while you do not perceive" to KUFR.

# You only wish to smuggle that corrupt idea of Jabatania into the Quran.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir by AlBaqir(m): 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
AhluSunnah:
On the hadith, it explains the quran verse .. when the quran verse was revealed, a sahabah retreated from coming to rasul.. he believed that the quran verse was revealed because of him. ( he retreated and full of regret and fear of abiding in hell forever) ..rasul asked of him and rasul was told why he retreated from coming to rasul... NOTE. 1. the sahabah retreated because ALLAH has revealed that those who raise their voices over rasul are kufar.. 2. he understands that kufar will abide in hell forever. . Rasul now said, he is of al jahnah that the verse isnt meant for him... we could stil draw the conclusion here that, 1. replacing, rejecting rasul w0rds with or because of an0ther is kufru.. 2. and also that there is kafir am0ng muslims .3. and also that we can call a kafir a kafir.

# First, where's your dalil for the heartbreaking story above?

# Second, Like I said the Quran 49:2 was revealed about Abu Bakr and Umar.

Sahih al-Bukhari, vol. 6, pg. 46 in " The chapter on the Interpretation of Sura al-Hujurat of the Quran"; also Sahih al-Bukhari, vol. 8, pg. 145 in "The chapter concerning Adherence to the Quran and Sunnah", under the heading of "What is disliked about embroiled and contention", Imam Bukhari documents:

"Waki' informed us from Nafi' b. Umar from Ibn Abi Malika that: 'The Two righteous ones, Abu Bakr and Umar, were nearly destroyed when the delegation of Banu Tamim came to the Prophet. One of them pointed to al-Aqra b. Habis al-Tamim al-Hanzali, the brother of Banu Majasha, and the other indicated someone else. Then Abu Bakr said to Umar: Surely, you only wish to contradict me.' Umar said: 'I did not wish to contradict you'. And their voices rose in front of the Prophet, and the verse was revealed: {"O you who believe, do not raise your voices above the voice of the Prophet nor address him the way you do each other lest your deeds be in vain and you perceive not. Those that lower their voices in the presence of the Prophet, they are those whose hearts Allah has tested for piety; for them is forgiveness and a great reward"} Ibn Abi Malika said that Ibn al-Zubayr [later] said: "Thereafter 'Umar didn't mention the matter regarding his father, i.e Abu Bakr, and whenever he spoke to the Prophet about something, he would do so in a whisper and could not be heard to the extent that the Prophet had to tell him to speak up."

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/96/33

# Then there is also a sahih Hadith where Aisha raised her voice over that of Nabi. In fact she was shouted at Nabi. Was she a KAFIR?

* Imam Al-hafiz Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani states:

Ahmad, Abu Dawud and al-Nasai have recorded with a
Sahih (authentic) chain from al-Nu'man b. Bashir:

Abu Bakr sought permission to enter the house of the
Prophet, peace be upon him, and heard the voice of 'Aisha,
very loud, and she was saying (to the Prophet), " I have
known that 'Ali is more beloved to you than my
father
."

Source: Fath al-Bari sharh Sahih al-Bukhari, vol. 7, p.19

* Imam Ahmad also recorded:

Nu'man b. Bashir:
Abu Bakr sought permission to enter the house of the
Prophet, peace be upon him, and heard the voice of 'Aisha,
very loud, and she was saying (to the Prophet), " I have
known that 'Ali is more beloved to you than my
father ." She said it twice or thrice. So, Abu Bakr sought
permission (again) and entered, and reached for her, and
said, "O daughter of such-and-such woman! Did I hear you
raising your voice upon the Messenger of Allah, peace be
upon him?
"

Sheik al-Arnaut comment: Its chain is Hasan.

Source: Musnad Ahmad b. Hanbal, vol.4, p.275, #18444.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir by Empiree: 11:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
"AhluSunnah" is a fraud. See him smuggling his nonsensical manhaj in islamic text. You are fraud shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir by ikupakuti(m): 6:06am On Aug 09, 2017
Empiree:
"AhluSunnah" is a fraud. See him smuggling his nonsensical manhaj in islamic text. You are fraud shocked shocked shocked

Thats a knock-out from @albaqir grin

Thats how they go on outguessing GOD & NABI (saw) assuming for them & twisting their words. Thats how the wahabis started the twisted definition of bid‘a by claiming what Abu Isra‘iel did is bid‘a whereas the NABI (saw) never called it so.

Thats how misunderstanding creeps into religion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir by DeathStroke007(m): 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
My ahlusunnah account was blocked on the charges of "abuse" . . to muslims who are reading this lovely and educative information about making takfir . . just ign0re th0se shia and sufi c0mments..they are kufar. . whatever they might say shouldnt bother you. .
Re: Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir by DeathStroke007(m): 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
Quran 9 verse 55 also show it to us that there are kafir am0ng muslims and ALLAH make takfir on them.. also the reasons why they are kafir are stated in 54 to 56 . .or better still to 60 . . . would have love to copy and paste it but my java ph0ne cant . . just go through the stated verses and surah. .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim Corpers Association Of Nigeria MCAN Lagos Chapter,meets Here / Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam / Death ( Al- Maut), A Reminder For All Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.