Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,495 members, 7,940,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

The Most Improved Epl Player This Season - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Most Improved Epl Player This Season (8843 Views)

Nominees For EPL Player And Manager Of The Month Awards / The Most Handsome Epl Player ? / Who Is The Most Improved Player In The Epl This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Improved Epl Player This Season by henryhemon(m): 11:00am On Feb 15, 2010
If you ask me the most improved player in the EPL are Wayne Rooyney and Cesc,and they are world class player.

English players are overrated by the media expect Cashley cole and Rooyney,others are just average players.
Re: The Most Improved Epl Player This Season by adeshsam(m): 11:03am On Feb 15, 2010
Wayne Rooney
Alexander Song
Re: The Most Improved Epl Player This Season by Ben13: 11:21am On Feb 15, 2010
Of course my chelsea star. kiss

check out. . .

Re: The Most Improved Epl Player This Season by marioP: 11:54am On Feb 15, 2010
As an Arsenal fan, I probably shouldn't say this; Jemaine Defoe( Tottenham) has impressed, so have the Shay G[b]iven and most of all, you have to give [/b]it to Roonry! For the Gunners, Song, Diaby Fabregas and Clichy!
Re: The Most Improved Epl Player This Season by Meldrick(m): 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2010
Ben-10:

Of course my chelsea star. kiss

check out. . .

That body is certainly your's but you put Drogba's head on ur body.

Oh boy you short oooo grin grin grin
Re: The Most Improved Epl Player This Season by lovejo(m): 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2010
I believe in comments of those not commenting on the big four in EPL, cos their comments was without bias.
Re: The Most Improved Epl Player This Season by lawrence83: 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2010
Rooney! . . . . .All the way.
Re: The Most Improved Epl Player This Season by DoubleN(m): 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2010
lawrence83:

Rooney! . . . . .All the way.
Seconded!!
Re: The Most Improved Epl Player This Season by sley4life(m): 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2010
Mikel: Best back/side passer in the world. Most sluggish player in EPL. Play 200 games for chelsea no goal
Re: The Most Improved Epl Player This Season by joeyfire(m): 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2010
1. Wayne Rooney- Transformed from a scary attacker to a terrifying beast of a striker and the best in the world right now.

2. Darren Fletcher- Without a doubt the most effective ''midfield disruptor'' today. If he had played against Barca in the UCL finals last season it would have been a different game.

3. Alex Song - Without him arsenal would have crashed to 7th position long ago. He's the only man of steel left besides gallas

4. Florent Malouda- Outstanding this season
Re: The Most Improved Epl Player This Season by obiem(m): 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2010
Well the following would make my list

Alexandre Song Billong - Arsenal

Gabriel Agbonlahor- Aston Villa

Richard Dunne - Aston Villa

Louis Saha- Everton

Cesc Fabregas - Arsenal

Mauroane Fellaini - Everton

Benoit Assou-Ekotto - Spurs

Branislav Ivanovic - Chelsea
Re: The Most Improved Epl Player This Season by obiem(m): 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2010
Well the following would get make my list

Alexandre Song Billong - Arsenal

Gabriel Agbonlahor- Aston Villa

Richard Dunne - Aston Villa

Louis Saha- Everton

Cesc Fabregas - Arsenal

Mauroane Fellaini - Everton

Benoit Assou-Ekotto - Spurs

Branislav Ivanovic - Chelsea
Re: The Most Improved Epl Player This Season by illusion2: 2:35pm On Feb 15, 2010
Not even ONE Liverpool player. . . .na wa o ! cry cry cry
Re: The Most Improved Epl Player This Season by milkan05(m): 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2010
Hart abi werin be im name? Birmingham keeper abi? If not for dat guy, birmignham would b d Portsmouth of the EPL.
Re: The Most Improved Epl Player This Season by tboy1(m): 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2010
If you dont have rooney in your list then you're either biased against Rooney or dont know bout EPL  tongue
Re: The Most Improved Epl Player This Season by ilosiwaju: 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2010
Rooney has always been a veeeeery good player even when ronaldo was around. My own definition of improvement is players who were so average but now "koseeeemani". In no particular order:
1. Darren Fletcher
2. Johnny Evans
3. Ivanovic
4. Ngog
dem plenty sha, grin
Re: The Most Improved Epl Player This Season by tboy1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2010
^^
Rooney has not always been a veeeeery good player. He was just an overated english player last season. Yes he was decent but not half of what he is this season. Pls tell me how many goals did he score or how many defenders are terrified of rooney last season??
ilosiwaju:

Rooney has always been a veeeeery good player even when ronaldo was around. My own definition of improvement is players who were so average but now "koseeeemani". In no particular order:
1. Darren Fletcher
2. Johnny Evans
3. Ivanovic
4. Ngog
dem plenty sha,  grin

You've got the worst list
How many games did each of the players in your list get last season?
Ngog? Pls dont say its the same Liverpool Ngog  grin grin grin
Re: The Most Improved Epl Player This Season by ilosiwaju: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2010
^^ haba bros. how many games they played last season, is that not the main idea? as in: players who did not feature too much last year but have become regulars.
worst list? so fletcher has not improved? ivanovic nko? haba, just be a bit objective.
grin
there are better ways to say you hate man-u or say chelsea et al.
Re: The Most Improved Epl Player This Season by tboy1(m): 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2010
ilosiwaju:

^^ haba bros. how many games they played last season, is that not the main idea? as in: players who did not feature too much last year but have become regulars.
worst list? so fletcher has not improved? ivanovic nko? haba, just be a bit objective.
grin
there are better ways to say you hate man-u or say chelsea et al.
grin grin
How can i hate ManU when i believe Rooney is the best striker this season?
Abeg update your list with better players. Only person wey even fit make your list na mr Darren 'anti football' Fletcher grin
Re: The Most Improved Epl Player This Season by shilling(f): 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2010
Wayne Rooney!!!!
Re: The Most Improved Epl Player This Season by waju03(m): 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2010
hehehehe @sauron,richboy,n chic2pimp u people will not kill me with laugh sha. criously we av some talented comedians on NL.
Re: The Most Improved Epl Player This Season by jalether(m): 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2010
illusion2:

The homepage caption is misleading - 'Who is the most Equipped EPL player. .  .make una take time o !

Do you know what being 'well equipped' means ? angry

Please change it to "Who's the most technically gifted EPL player". . . . . . not equipped I beg !  cheesy

WTF is this guy talking abt undecided
Re: The Most Improved Epl Player This Season by jalether(m): 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2010
Some retarded roaches have invaded the thread, SMH
Re: The Most Improved Epl Player This Season by comechop(m): 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2010
illusion2:

The homepage caption is misleading - 'Who is the most Equipped EPL player. .  .make una take time o !

Do you know what being 'well equipped' means ? angry

Please change it to "Who's the most technically gifted EPL player". . . . . . not equipped I beg !  cheesy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA this guy abeg o no kill pesin with lafta ooo i dey class hahahaha

Sauron abi wetin dey call you - you be better she-goat with your comments

Most improved has to be Rooney. With the departure of miss diva - ronaldo, rooney has stepped up BIG TIME. Every defender is terrified of him.
Brad Friedel has seriously stepped up his game bigggg time IMO.

Please why is Ngog on pple's list sef? Just cos he is getting more playing time doesnt mean that he is any better.
Re: The Most Improved Epl Player This Season by Sauron1: 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2010
comechop:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA this guy abeg o no kill pesin with lafta ooo i dey class hahahaha

Sauron abi wetin dey call you - you be better she-goat with your comments

Yet another bleeding Onanist!!!
Re: The Most Improved Epl Player This Season by dyabman(m): 12:22am On Feb 16, 2010
Eagles, Rooney , Pienaar , Ridgewell , Larsson , Ireland ( 08-09 )
Re: The Most Improved Epl Player This Season by illusion2: 5:53am On Feb 16, 2010
jalether:

WTF is this guy talking abt undecided
jalether:

Some retarded roaches have invaded the thread, SMH
Na you be retard.  . .if you can't see thru the joke . .  .duh !

comechop:

Please why is Ngog on pple's list sef? Just cos he is getting more playing time doesnt mean that he is any better.
Someone with a sense of humour at last   grin

Ngog isn't a premiership level player. . . take that from a die-hard Liverpool fan  cool
Re: The Most Improved Epl Player This Season by MrTA(m): 9:40am On Feb 16, 2010
James Milner. Excellent player having a fine season.
Re: The Most Improved Epl Player This Season by allboyz(m): 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2010
Song is! i mean Alex Song. . . .dude has improved a great deal!
Re: The Most Improved Epl Player This Season by dominique(f): 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2010
illusion2:

Not even ONE Liverpool player. . . .na wa o ! cry cry cry

sawwry. methinks this is the best season for dirk kuyt in liverpool so far. the guy just dey bang goals like no man's bizneez.
Re: The Most Improved Epl Player This Season by latepa(m): 11:40pm On Feb 16, 2010
well to me is still Wayne Ronney and my good friend Shobo O'Brash Sinzu of Ajah United grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Shrewsbury Town : FA Cup (4 - 1) On 9th January 2022 / FA Cup: Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 29th January 2012 / FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (5 - 2) On March 18th 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.