Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,778 members, 7,889,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:17 PM

Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O (8001 Views)

Nairaland Boys Hiding Under Female Monikers / I Want To Bless One Nl Female With #500000 After 6yrs Time / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Mikkyjay17(m): 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
marisdgreat:
with bae nah
that is out of your wild guess circle. All alone.
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
sunshineG:
You mean the dicks claming to be pussy grin
The pussy ass niggas grin
I dont trust a lot of them, particularly those once without pictures on their profile

But to think of it what will guys gain in doing such grin

they gain a lot oo grin
so u no know say na business? grin

Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by marisdgreat(f): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
Mikkyjay17:

that is out of your wild guess circle. All alone.
na u na talk be that am all alone
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
who takes bbbabe.s serious?
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Mikkyjay17(m): 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
marisdgreat:

na u na talk be that am all alone

Yeah. A cool and gentle guy doesn't hang around all time with a bae. which definitely I'm.
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by marisdgreat(f): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
Mikkyjay17:

Yeah. A cool and gentle guy doesn't hang around all time with a bae. which definitely I'm.
i hear u sir
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
Rorachy:
If the girls are ghetto trash then you too are, jobless fo0l like you, Cos the girls are not replying your pm, you think you have a say, who will reply a pm from a malnourished hand to mouth idiot like you, looking a hole to put his dirty dicckkk.
aggh!

Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Mikkyjay17(m): 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
marisdgreat:
i hear u sir
so you hanging out with a guy
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by marisdgreat(f): 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
Mikkyjay17:
so you hanging out with a guy
i am all alone
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Victornezzar: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
who takes bbbabe.s serious?
owfa softwerk na....i be dey ban dat tym u expose am
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Mikkyjay17(m): 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
marisdgreat:
i am all alone
is not yet Ember period we shouldn't be expecting Home Alone action nau. Jus yawn me the truth.
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by marisdgreat(f): 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
Mikkyjay17:

is not yet Ember period we shouldn't be expecting Home Alone action nau. Jus yawn me the truth.
u r funny. well i am all alone here in my room with no male or female
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
lefulefu:

they gain a lot oo grin
so u no know say na business? grin
like what and what
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Mikkyjay17(m): 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
marisdgreat:
u r funny. well i am all alone here in my room with no male or female
them keep the door locked against stranger. NL guys might come knocking.
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by marisdgreat(f): 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
Mikkyjay17:

them keep the door locked against stranger. NL guys might come knocking.
hahahahaha they dont know my place
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Mikkyjay17(m): 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
marisdgreat:
hahahahaha they dont know my place
you think so or you know so wait until them come knocking. Anyone who comes knocking now is the one.
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Obodo999(m): 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
cheesy grin

I am damn sure you are NOT a female
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
Victornezzar:
owfa softwerk na....i be dey ban dat tym u expose am
no mind the niggur. him come carry my name for all page like gala.
e be like say dey don ban am... lol
he was spamming my moniker.
bbbabe.s na one guy wey get blackberrybabes.com.
but he uses his own mainly for traffic sourcing
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
Obodo999:

I am damn sure you are NOT a female

Is this how you wish to disgrace yourself?
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by GOFRONT(m): 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
I could remember way back wen Sms used to enter my fone......It reads " Hi am Sandra. I saw ur profile and I think u ar nice, cute. I sent u a frnd reguest on facebook. To know more about Sandra, click this link bla bla

Later anoda sms will enter. this time it is Vivian with d same write up. Am neva moved one day however sweet their Name sound......

Now their New way now is to create a moniker with a female name, F" letter, and a female Pics.

on their Dp is mostly a gorgeous lady. The major flashpoint used as their dp sometimes is d boobs, lady's waist, waist down to legs, Lady's Laps etc.......all the parts that they know can easily make a gullible one to easily slide into their Dm
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Victornezzar: 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

no mind the niggur. him come carry my name for all page like gala.

e be like say dey don ban am... lol

he was spamming my moniker.

bbbabe.s na one guy wey get blackberrybabes.com.

but he uses his own mainly for traffic sourcing
lolzzz
some guys 4 don pm am
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
Rorachy:
You must be very stupidd to quote me in your stupid post, I just came back from an exam to see this trash. Stay away from my mention.

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by khiaa(f): 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
Thepussyhunter I can assure you that I am 100% a real God created woman, now when are you going to change that name? cheesy
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
GOFRONT:
I could remember way back wen Sms used to enter my fone......It reads " Hi am Sandra. I saw ur profile and I think u ar nice, cute. I sent u a frnd reguest on facebook. To know more about Sandra, click this link bla bla

Later anoda sms will enter. this time it is Vivian with d same write up. Am neva moved one day however sweet their Name sound......

Now their New way now is to create a moniker with a female name, F" letter, and a female Pics.

on their Dp is mostly a gorgeous lady. The major flashpoint used as their dp sometimes is d boobs, lady's waist, waist down to legs, Lady's Laps etc.......all the parts that they know can easily make a gullible one to easily slide into their Dm

Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by abbaapple: 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:

Height of joblessness, you don't matter anyways.

grin d tin pain ahm! Prove u re not a male undecided
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
khiaa:
Thepussyhunter I can assure you that I am 100% a real God created woman, now when are you going to change that name? cheesy

lol

i know that hun

the ladies i mentioned are actually the few 100% real ones i know which includes you..................

And errmm i'm still working on it cheesy

just discovered the "searchingforlove" i came up with isnt quite the deal so i'm trying to come up with an appropraite pretty cool name grin grin

it seems to be an herculean tak though sad sad

any ideas?
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by abbaapple: 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
Augustap:

1. Don't ever mention me regarding such stupid talks.
2. Lefulefu is a male.
If you were deceived by a bobrisky pls solve ur own probs by urself, don't coman disturb me

grin grin cheesy e pain ahm! Prove dat u re not a bobrisky
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, why do people have the impression that I'm interested in the contest? I'm not interested, never have, never will. smiley

well i dont think you're interested (at least i've in countless occassions where you mentioned you aiint interested in da shiiiii)
but you've gat no choice cos last i checked candidates were nominated

and we both are sure as hell that 85% of nl's population would nominate you grin grin

so yeah i'll be seeing a full pic of you soon cheesy
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, why do people have the impression that I'm interested in the contest? I'm not interested, never have, never will. smiley

well i dont think you're interested (at least i've in countless occassions where you mentioned you aiint interested in da shiiiii)

and we both are sure as hell that 85% of nl's population would nominate you grin grin

so yeah i'm pretty certain i'll be seeing a full pic of you soon cheesy
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by KingTom(m): 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
khiaa:
Who said you're a man angry
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by makydebbie(f): 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
thepussyhunter:

so yeah i'll be seeing a full pic of you soon cheesy
LOL, keep dreaming. I'll upload when I want to.
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by khiaa(f): 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
KingTom:

Who said you're a man angry

Lol grin. Hello my darling piece. He named me in this thread but I misunderstood him. He is saying that he knows I'm a woman.

How have you been and what have you been up to and who have you been up to it with? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad / What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / My Sex Experience With My Father At My Sixteenth Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.