Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,807 members, 7,930,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:44 AM

Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja (60604 Views)

6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group / Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja by LEXYCOM: 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
2face will join tomorrow grin
Re: Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja by Freemancipation: 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
Look at how the zoo is treating their one Nigerian champions....lol

People think what IPOB is doing is easy. Oya come lead protests just like tuface...lol

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja by eposho: 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
One question, was the camera on him 24/7?
The man fell down gidigba like the iroko tree.
Re: Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja by TolaniLuv: 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
It's simple ! Resume or Resign .. why people just can't support good movement ?
Re: Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja by malikraid: 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
ShineuEye:
Dictator turned Democrat, what else do we expect?

Buhari was the wrong choice, so much blood in one hand smh!

Buhari is an evil man, he is the devil's right hand man.
may God forgive u o.. shey na jonathan no shed blood abi. or u tink nigeria can change within a year
Re: Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja by Opakan2: 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
That charly boy no get sense..

He lived all his life in Lagos as a tenant.. took his rented home and still sublet out to other igbos (very common of people from that side).

He was disgraced out of Lagos and has now changed base to Abuja.. My question is, why can't they live in the East?
Is there something we don't know?
Re: Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja by sweetgala(m): 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
ShineuEye:
Dictator turned Democrat, what else do we expect?

Buhari was the wrong choice, so much blood in one hand smh!

Buhari is an evil man, he is the devil's right hand man.
Re: Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja by abbeyie007(m): 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
mormonslayer:
That services him right.
serves or services
Re: Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja by Neddyogu(m): 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
blackbeau1:
As much as I concede that he was there for a good purpose, Charly Boy should realise he is old and curtail the kind of things he does

He should leave this kinda thing for 2baba grin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja by PDJT: 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
-I hope he has purchased a burial site in his Lagos. Igboland is not a burial ground oooo!!
Re: Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja by mcdon1986: 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
ddippset:
this one doesn't even know how to write good english. get lost soul!
this your English tire me o "doesn't even know"
Re: Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja by stevecantrell: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
babzlim:
This generation is in deep mess, as old as he is he still came out to do your duty for you.

Oh NIGERIA.

Doomed nation.
Re: Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja by Princewell2012(m): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
Iykopee:
grin grin Charley boy the one Nigerianist shud be ashamed now. Look @ him lying on the ground like one hell of a hunger severed humpty dumpty grin

You mean it is right as they teargased him right? Just because he is protesting? Hmmm and you called this a country? Remember it could be you tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja by cytell56: 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
Liftkid:
His mumu long over due grin grin tongue . Charlie, since you claimed that Biafra is a fantasy, enjoy your Nigeria. anything them do you is accepted to me tongue

Thats why you people are behaving likes slaves in your own country. Una mumu never do abi?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja by Princewell2012(m): 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
ddippset:
this one doesn't even know how to write good english. get lost soul!

Just say Amen to the prayer and forget about his English. What you wish for others will definitely be your portion. Take it or leave it, that's just the truth.
Re: Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
Look at you silly cowards laughing at him he's protesting for something all you can do is fight behind a keyboard.
Re: Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
Vision2045:

God where did this generation got it wrong, I read this and some other comment from so called Nigerians and I weep inside.

we all complain online and suffer the pain in our different homes and yet someone is out there doing all what sane Nigerians should be doing and yet we still spitting rubbish

We will continue like this for God so know when if we don't liberate ourselves from useless comments like this.

My oga, you never chee chum chin yet... grin

Na today Naija begin to scatter?
Re: Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja by abbaapple: 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
terzurum:
Something de worry you for HEAD? Na question oh! This man as a young man held postions in this country where money flow but you hear say him steal our common wealth? Check your head.

U dis jobls afonja stp qoutng me b4 i show u my oder side. undecided
Re: Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja by billyG(m): 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
when u point 1 finger @ somebody 3 dirty fingers is pointing back @ u,this 66yrs old boy need to resign frm this childish life.2baba will be laughing @ him now!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja by ddippset(m): 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
Princewell2012:

Just say Amen to the prayer and forget about his English. What you wish for others will definitely be your portion. Take it or leave it, that's just the truth.
Amen for what now? Did I ask for players from anyone? What has me saying the protesters should be flogged thoroughly got to do with prayers? Ok let me pray for you. May you and your family be the way Diezanni Alison ran the petroleum ministry or may you and your family be the way Evans the kidnapper lived his life. Oya say amen now!
Re: Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
its like what i heard today
no where in the constitution that states that if a sitting president is absent from office for a specified period of time,he should be made to resign.so why forcing the president to do what is not in the constitution.
Re: Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
LOL, area father @ 66 yrs you ma you no well; see how him wan follow take over Buhari's sick bed - LOL serves him right. cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja by Tecno66: 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
Tiwaz2:
Photo has emerged the moment charly boy collasped after the policemen tear gassed him during resume or resign protest against Buhari.

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2017/08/resume-resign-protest-see-moment-charly-boy-collapsed-policemen-tear-gassed-photovideo/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHreP3-bu0U
PMB requested that Yar Adua resign when he was sick. The table has now turned but he has refused to do the same thing he asked Yar Adua to do. Sychophants every where. Na God go judge una.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja by KAYD007(m): 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
Praktikals:

I like the Area Father but I do I have no iota of pity for him in this matter.
Buhari needs all the rest he can get because the journey is still far (2023).
He ll return hale and hearty, in Jesus name.

That's the spirit my man.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
APC against protesters.

Abegi make una enjoy una uncivilised Nigeria of federal republic of the zoo.

Charlie boy you abandoned your motherland, Biafra. To one Nigeria fraud.

Don't mess with Biafra led Mazi Nnamdi Kanu IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja by guttentag(m): 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
Where iz 2face?
Re: Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja by Ratello: 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
ddippset:
lol. attacking me in their numbers. They are all pissed..I just hit raw nerves of these ipob yoots. Buhari will not resign. He has not violated any section of the Nigerian constitution. Any body wey e pain can go and die.
You don't sound like an intelligent being at all, definitely you are the typically bent type with little education and exposure. You are even defending a failed Project called Buhari undecided it is very obvious you are not smart at all even though you pretend to.
Re: Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja by airex(m): 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
mormonslayer:
That services him right.
I guess ur brain needs servicing then
Re: Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja by Halo22: 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
But what are talking self? Don't people have right to peaceful demonstration again? The high time national assembly looked into the excesses of the law enforcement agents, especially police in this country, the better for all of us. Zoo country indeed.
Re: Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
ddippset:
After collecting money from pdp he's coming to fool his old age. Apparently the tear gas wasn't enough for him. Idiot. There is no power vacuum. The constitution has been followed to the latter. [b]The constitution allows Mr President to stay in London even till 2019. [/b]Its a flaw which could only be corrected by constitutional ammendment. The President can only be removed at the national assembly and not in the streets by a bunch of miscreants led by some guy named Charly boy.

Gosh. Comments like this make me sick.
Re: Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja by longview007: 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
Trut:
Charlie Boy (Agadi Ekwe Nka) the One Nigerianist, enjoy your One Nigeria grin cheesy

This guy, you are always talking rubbish. If you don't know what to say, you better keep quiet.
Re: Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
Liftkid:
His mumu long over due grin grin tongue . Charlie, since you claimed that Biafra is a fantasy, enjoy your Nigeria. anything them do you is accepted to me tongue
see mumu post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amotekun: ‘Lunatics’ Join Solidarity Rally In Ekiti / Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React / Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.