Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,836 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:51 AM

See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) (3859 Views)

Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) / Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen / Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) by itsdumebi(m): 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
The Photograph above shows the moment socialite and leader of the "Resume or Resign" protest, Charlyboy Oputa, collapsed at Unity fountain, Abuja on Tuesday after being shot with tear gas by officers of the Nigerian police force.

The policemen also fired water cannons at the peaceful protesters. The group was protesting the continued absence of President Buhari from Nigeria as he has spent 92 days in the UK for medical treatment. The group ordered that the president either resigns or resumes work.

The group listed the following demands;

A.That President Muhammadu Buhari either personally or through his aides make the true details of his health known to all Nigerians.

B. That President Muhammadu Buhari addresses all Nigerians, in a language we can all understand, on the true state of his health and sundry other national issues.

C. That he returns to the country to resume work as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in order to lead us out of the economic and security quagmires we have been pushed into as a nation.
D. If President Buhari fails, refuses and/or neglects to do any of the above, then he should resign from office. If he fails to honourably resign, then he should be impeached from office by the National Assembly.

The group says that the demands were made on the back of the comments and principles which President Buhari 'taught' them in 2010 when he criticized Yaradua's government over his health.
http://politicsngr.com/2017/08/08/charlyboy-collapses-unity-fountain-rushed-hospital-photo/
cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) by Leopantro: 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
you are entitled to freedom of speech but your freedom after that speech can not be guaranteed.

welcome to the promised "CHANGE" where

1. those who voted for change i bet they now realize that the president they voted for has left the nation paralyzed.
2. from an emerging economy we how have recession, death and herdsmen.
3. promises to tackle corruption has not landed anyone in prison.
4. NO TO MEDICAL TOURISM was a joke.
5. frustration and anger is now more tradable than the nation's currency.
6. hunger and joblessness is now a common factor.
7. We all believed in APC = CHANGE. We were deceived.
8. people are hungry and killing each other while other nations makes jokes about our missing president
Demo dey craze= Democracy

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) by Oladimejyy(m): 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
He is not strong sef,see how he fall like plank...
Sebi they talk say him get jazz,why he jazz come fail in time like this na

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) by madridguy(m): 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
I BLAME NIGERIA POLICE.

I STAND WITH SAI BABA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) by KingGBsky(m): 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
madridguy:
I BLAME NIGERIA POLICE.
I STAND WITH SAI BABA.
I blame you for being a FOOL.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) by attackgat: 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
They should count themselves lucky it was teargas, with IPOB it was live bullets.

Eventually, Area Fada will come to realise that Nigeria is beyond redemption

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) by alcmene: 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
Just ordinary tear gas and the dude is down like a drunken elephant
Yet he will be castigating Nnamdi kanu as if he has something to offer.
Just see as he full ground like someone struck by Amadioha

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) by Oladimejyy(m): 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
KingGBsky:

I blame you for being a FOOL.
I blame you for been an...

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) by Igboesika: 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
Charley Man you see your life, you were criticizing Nnamdi KANU condemning BIAFRA in order to enjoy one Nigeria. Now, look at what One Nigeria crusaders have done you.
I will be the last person that will pity your sorry @ss.

4 Likes

Re: See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) by menxer: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
e be like the mumu don do am

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) by Enoquin(f): 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
I shake my head at the comments on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) by walemoney007(m): 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
Enoquin:
I shake my head at the comments on this thread.
me sef dey shake my body...e go try before this country fit develop,I think restructuring or total disintegration will be the beat
Re: See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) by Turboking(m): 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
Just Negodu Its quite clear most of them questioning the health of PMB lacks the moral right too,considering their own personal health condition. Just Look how they fall like a pack of cards just at sound of 1 or 2 tear gas canisters and water canon..put this side to side with a General who has fought and still fighting the rot that has been in the system for 16yrs ..the protest was needless and a cheer misplaced priority..well I wish all persons injured quick recovery
Re: See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) by iceberg02(m): 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
I no fit laff jare grin
Re: See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) by adadike281(f): 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
Abeg make una no kill my brother for me o, after all, he is right. How can we have a president and he has been non functional for over 90 days? Its simple, Buhari should either resume or resign.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) by dlondonbadboy: 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
Even if Buhari spends 1000 days outside Nigeria...he has not broken any law or constitution. Sai Baba..

Buhari till death..
Re: See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) by Conner44: 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
nor be dis same Charlie boy wey dey yab nnamdi kanu and his Igbos be dis? shocked

so the thank you he got for applauding this government is for them to hold him, open his nose and pour teargas inside angry

even federal government can't try that with nnamdi kanu and this man is here fooling himself for apc

Charlie boy Pele oh, baba is on his way with the remainder of your "change"

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) by obyrich(m): 12:00am On Aug 09, 2017
Serves him right. He believes in 'one Nigeria' and 'one Nigeria' he will see.
Re: See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) by Splashme: 8:03am On Aug 09, 2017
Na wao...
Re: See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) by paBuhari(m): 8:06am On Aug 09, 2017
I hope charly boy is enjoying his ONE NIJERIYA! grin
Re: See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) by tuscani: 8:09am On Aug 09, 2017
Turboking:
Just Negodu Its quite clear most of them questioning the health of PMB lacks the moral right too,considering their own personal health condition. Just Look how they fall like a pack of cards just at sound of 1 or 2 tear gas canisters and water canon..put this side to side with a General who has fought and still fighting the rot that has been in the system for 16yrs ..the protest was needless and a cheer misplaced priority..well I wish all persons injured quick recovery
the rot he was part and parcel of.
Re: See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) by attackgat: 8:10am On Aug 09, 2017
Igboesika:
Charley Man you see your life, you were criticizing Nnamdi KANU condemning BIAFRA in order to enjoy one Nigeria. Now, look at what One Nigeria crusaders have done you.
I will be the last person that will pity your sorry @ss.

By the time Nigeria has finished with Charlie Boy, his brain will be reformatted in favour of Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) by meccuno: 8:12am On Aug 09, 2017
alcmene:
Just ordinary tear gas and the dude is down like a drunken elephant

Yet he will be castigating Nnamdi kanu as if he has something to offer.

Just see as he full ground like someone struck by Amadioha
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) by onatisi(m): 8:38am On Aug 09, 2017
They should have flogged all of them with koboko and cables sef . Foools protesting after they refused to use their brains to do the right thing at the right time. This is just the beginning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) by bernf16(m): 9:09am On Aug 09, 2017
Turboking:

Its so appalling to see when people, especially youths analysed events in the political arena. From where did u see in the world where a President will vacate his seat for more than 2 months? And is acting president looks like incapacitated to perform his duties tooo? Are we not falling by the day when we youths that are supposed to reason the other way lustfully still worship these old gags!!! Am so ashamed of these my generations, cos we were just educated physical and the not in the mind...u fall my hands brooo...
Re: See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) by PrinceMario(m): 9:44am On Aug 09, 2017
Democracy indeed. The same government I worked real hard in my own way to bring to power.
Re: See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) by chubinwa(m): 10:45am On Aug 09, 2017
enthralling... bt u still have anoda chance. support Biafra and regain ur glory
Re: See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) by Turboking(m): 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
bernf16:

Its so appalling to see when people, especially youths analysed events in the political arena. From where did u see in the world where a President will vacate his seat for more than 2 months? And is acting president looks like incapacitated to perform his duties tooo? Are we not falling by the day when we youths that are supposed to reason the other way lustfully still worship these old gags!!! Am so ashamed of these my generations, cos we were just educated physical and the not in the mind...u fall my hands brooo...
personally,I think there's too much sentiment attached to ur comment. First of all,I am not a big fan of PMB and these sets of "Misleaders" parading themselves as "patriots".secondly, I can't deny the fact that pmb is indeed sick and there's need for we the people to know his health status and how it affect governance in the country.my point exactly is that the President has done what is required by law by transferring all his legitimate rights as the president to his deputy in acting capacity, this was also contained in a written letter to the national assembly and as far as the constitution is concern there's no vaccum but if anybody feels otherwise,they can approach a court of competent jurisdiction to seek redress.for me,the issue if the president's absence and hill health can be address both politically and legitimately if found "incapacitated" so I still insist that the protest was needless,uncalled for and should have been the last resort.
And for ur question about knowing of any President that has been absent for up to 2 month due to their health concern,I will mention few US presidents
1.Woodrow Wilson 1913-1921
2.Franklin Roosevelt 1933-1945
3.Dwight Eisenhower 1953-1961
4.John F Kennedy 1961-1963(2½year and hospatlize 9times)
5.Ronald Regan 1981-1989
6.George H.W Bush 1989-1993(collapse in from of camera at a banquet organise by japanese govt).my point is,only God can grant one good health and with age comes ill-health,even if u hv a multi million health facilities, ill health and death are inevitable
Re: See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) by Turboking(m): 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
tuscani:
the rot he was part and parcel of.
well,depending on where you are coming from,I am only talking about 16year of getting back to civilian rule..my brother
Re: See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) by tuscani: 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
Turboking:
well,depending on where you are coming from,I am only talking about 16year of getting back to civilian rule..my brother
I know what you mean, there is no problem today that has not existed before the coming of PDP. I wanted change, I wanted APC, but the truth is that look at the past 16 years you talked about, Audu ogbeh, tambuwal, kwankwaso, Amaechi, masari, orji, dogara, emiefele, saraki just to mention few, were all part of the PDP that destroyed these 16years, and they are now the same advocate of change.
Re: See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) by Malawian(m): 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Even if Buhari spends 1000 days outside Nigeria...he has not broken any law or constitution. Sai Baba..

Buhari till death..
I thought you yorubas were saying that after 90 days, he will be declared incapacitated and Osinbajo will be declared president? 90 days don pass and una don shift goal post now to 1,000 days. God will console you guys and wipe your tears.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo) by Turboking(m): 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
tuscani:
I know what you mean, there is no problem today that has not existed before the coming of PDP. I wanted change, I wanted APC, but the truth is that look at the past 16 years you talked about, Audu ogbeh, tambuwal, kwankwaso, Amaechi, masari, orji, dogara, emiefele, saraki just to mention few, were all part of the PDP that destroyed these 16years, and they are now the same advocate of change.
well said,I can't but agree more with the point you raised,we kept on recycling same old"Misleaders" while clamouring for change,its just like pouring old wine in a new bottle,that makes our political situation perilous than what one can imagine.I just hope the NA are serious on the constitution amendment particularly on independent candidate and the age requirment they can do an accelerated hearing and deliberate swiftly on the bill to be endorsed by the presidency enacted into our laws before 2019 elections.i am sure u are #NOTTOOYOUNGTORUN call me and i will gladly support u cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Things You Need To Know About Joseph Olasunkanmi Tegbe - Next Oyo Governor / Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France / Sokoto 2019: PDP Accuses Police Of Aiding APC, Intimidating Members Ahead Of Ele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.