Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,906 members, 7,872,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover (68929 Views)

Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos / Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by LorenzoWisdom(m): 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
all niggaz shud check out my signature on my profile...I REPEAT INTERESTED NIGGAS ONLY
Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by fof1: 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ishilove:
Na wa. Both Simon and Linda are mad. She is a mother of 3 kids so it's not like the punny is tight, and this thus makes me wonder about Simon's motivation to have a sexual affair with her.

Oh well, after 5 children I guess his wife's nether parts was wider than the woman with 3 children.

What did this greedy Linda have that his wife didn't have? Stretch marks? Flabby boobs? Vaginal walls that have stretched wide to bring forth life on multiple occasions?? What??

Let me guess: it's the thrill of eating okro soup after being stuck with egusi soup for so long. Never mind that the okro soup is no longer fresh and has almost stopped drawing.

Sick mofos.

ISHILOVE. PLS IT DOES NOT ALWAYS APPLY. UR CALCULATIONS MAY BE VERY WRONG. A WOMAN WITH 5 BIRTHS SOMETIMES MAY NOT BE WIDER THAN 3 BIRTHS WOMAN. ALL DEPENDS ON D CARE & CONTENTMENT.MOST SINGLE MOTHERS EVEN IN TODAY'S NAIJA ARE VERY MUCH PROMISCIOUS AND SATANICALLY FILLED WITH SENSUAL PASSION FOR ECONOMIC EXPLOITS. WE SHOULD BE CAREFUL HOW WE TREAD SUCH PATHS,PLS.
Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by pocohantas(f): 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
bigass123:

I agree with you in a way but I also disagree in more ways.
Let me ask you this question.. Why did you think the Bible says
"A wise woman builds her house but the fool destroys it"
Men will always be men.... That's the sad truth! If you're lucky to find a man who doesn't cheat, he'll be up to some other acts that will need your wisdom and patience to put up with. A woman is true owner of the home. The home is what she makes of it.
Get the point clear... A woman must be prepared to make her home stand come what may... A man will always be a man.
Ask our mothers of old.. You'll understand better. The average modern day woman doesn't know jack on how to handle a man talk the less of keeping the home together. They think it's about the makeups and twerking.
God bless my mother!

A home is what they both make of it, do you think your mothers of old enjoyed doing it alone?

I love how men can't take responsibility for their actions.
Yet they are the head of the house, the greater sex...while women are the weak sex. Weak sex has to keep the home...

May God bless with a man, a real man...not mere male.

5 Likes

Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
The first wife was insisting the mistress become a second wife? Hmmm... She must have needed a babysitter, extra cook and relief from the husband's horrible sex. She was about to make the mistress work off her debt. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Simon is one heck of a dull guy! Duhhhh! No sensible person negotiates with a terrorist...he should have involved his wife the minute the terrorist held him hostage. No matter the offence... We do not negotiate with terrorist grin

Ahn ahn, bet why are you lik dis grin grin grin So a woman with 3 kids is now a terrorist? O try gaan !!!
Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by bigass123(m): 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
pocohantas:

A home is what they both make of it, do you think your mothers of old enjoyed doing it alone?

I love how men can't take responsibility for their actions.
Yet they are the head of the house, the greater sex...while women are the weak sex. Weak sex has to keep the home...

May God bless with a man, a real man...not mere male.

Someway, somehow I feel I've passed the message across. Take your time and you'll eventually digest it.

Oh.. I almost forgot

Amen to your prayers! wink
Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
FortuneTeller:
The first wife was insisting the mistress become a second wife? Hmmm... She must have needed a babysitter, extra cook and relief from the husband's horrible sex. She was about to make the mistress work off her debt. cheesy

Habba madam, the post never mentioned anything about horrible sex.

Btw, are you sure you aren't reading from a Black and White monitor? tongue
Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by pocohantas(f): 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
bigass123:

Someway, somehow I feel I've passed the message across. Take your time and you'll eventually digest it.
Oh.. I almost forgot
Amen to your prayers! wink

No message passed...but thanks for the effort.

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by mechanics(m): 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
hmmmm, that Linda get problem o.
Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
ruggedtimi:
Are you also a fan of milf's and cougars.....?
lol... team ebony
Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by hopeforcharles(m): 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ishilove:
Na wa. Both Simon and Linda are mad. She is a mother of 3 kids so it's not like the punny is tight, and this thus makes me wonder about Simon's motivation to have a sexual affair with her.

Oh well, after 5 children I guess his wife's nether parts was wider than the woman with 3 children.

What did this greedy Linda have that his wife didn't have? Stretch marks? Flabby boobs? Vaginal walls that have stretched wide to bring forth life on multiple occasions?? What??

Let me guess: it's the thrill of eating okro soup after being stuck with egusi soup for so long. Never mind that the okro soup is no longer fresh and has almost stopped drawing.

Sick mofos.
Gawd you are very lewd shocked shocked
Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
nextprince:
LINDA ~ ibo.

When the man asked what she needed, she replied that he must marry her as his second wife because he was financially capable to marry two wives and equally train her children.

Trying to blackmail him into taking her as a second wife.

How comes ibo woman dey struggle to be second wife?
Seun lalasticlala mynd44 for how long will Nairaland be used as breeding ground for tribal bigots and lowlifers

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by nextprince: 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
7Alexander:

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 for how long will Nairaland be used as breeding ground for tribal bigots and lowlifers

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
Take this message to the bigots whose only stock in trade is insult.

Your folks insult more than anyone else on this forum.

Now, tell me how Linda is a Nairalander and how she has been insulted.
Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

God bless Simeon's wife,strong and intelligent woman very rare to find

Where is Linda self Olosho come back here you must marry Simeon ,you want to put asunder bad market for you,nonsense

Simeon Simeon Simeon leave oloshos alone and focus on your family.

You're a good sensible woman.

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by Bashnigga(m): 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
Now they've offered u the marriage u so badly wanted bt u're running away grin grin grin grin grin

Careful what you wish for cool
Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by potent5(m): 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s] Go and remain there.
Iporks are pigs and Idiots
And yet you condescended below pigs just to show how bitter you are.
You are so disgusting.

Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by nextprince: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
[s]
potent5:

And yet you condescended below pigs just to show how bitter you are.

You are so disgusting.
[/s]

Remain in my mention.

Iporks are Ps and Is.
Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by stormborn28(m): 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
pocohantas:
See wetin konji dey cause?

Prick wey stand and brain no dey work at the same time at all. What is he looking for inside another woman's nunu, come be mother of three?

Good that his wife is on his side. If the lady didn't resort to blackmail, he would have continued hitting that poosie with no remorse. Nonsense...

Mature, intelligent and strong husbands do what? Cheat?
The dummy is the man who has such a loving wife yet decided to be frolicking around. Can you now see men cheat not because their wives are always bad, but because of greed!

I love Nigerian definition of mature and patient wife. We need more mature and patient husbands... grin

If that marriage crashed, it would have been his fault, not his wife.
meeeeennnhhh dat line hitting d poosie......come to think of it....I just read about a superb wise wife and a useless foolish husband.....if. not for d wife., I would have cursed d man
Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by stormborn28(m): 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ishilove:

Sick mofos.
I like tight punny.....may be dats what Simon was after
Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by stormborn28(m): 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lalas247:
Hmmm this wan she collect hard cash
She gave it away free n look where she ended up hmmm make we no judge grin
1.2 Na wa o
See wetin kitty dey cause u married men should repent ...

Please no one to beat here the wife happily forgave him .. endtime couple cry
infsct this pvssy of a thing eeerhhh....
Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by stormborn28(m): 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
iyatrustee:
I can't laugh abeg! Foolish man and equally foolish woman grin cheesy
infact. d wife both of them....d man go be mumu for house now.....girl u fine oooo
Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by stormborn28(m): 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
ShyCypher:
Desperate Slay Mama spotted!
So she doesn't want to be second wife again?

Haha
She sef don know say she no go last 2months b4 that woman poison her & her kids.

Now she has just succeeded in strengthenin' d bond between this man & his wife.

But that man will still pay for this sh!t later. Make him no think say e don finish oh.

Women.
my brothet na so....d wife go deal with d man later no be small
Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by delishpot: 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Where is Linda self Olosho come back here you must marry Simeon ,you want to put asunder bad market for you,nonsense

And why do you want to find such women? I wish women would make their men sit-up and be responsible just as men demand of their wives. .... We have women who think being a good wife is all about accepting dogs who sleep around and bring home STDs forming good and rare wives. Na the money wey dem dey see chop make them dey zuzu upandan good wife my nyansh. If she was so good he would have respected her rather than banging a woman who has 3 kids already. What excuse will he give? If he was running after a younger girl I 2ill say maybe child birth ruined his joy but doing a woman who also has kids.... Haha; women hate themelves o. Tufiakwa. I trust guys, even if you over greet another guy sef, You may be booted out of the home talkless of sleeping with him severally. Na money women like pass their very own lives.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by Daboomb: 11:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Simon's wife is simply intelligent and out of this world!
Most women, instead of solving the problem first, will start attacking their husband and thereby emboldening the other women.
It is said that "You drive away the fox first, before coming back to deal with the headstrong chicken"!

That woman applied wisdom and by so doing, solve a problem that would have become her worst nightmare.
The Olosho would be jailed for blackmailing and extortion (both are criminal offences under the Nigerian Constitution)

Simon's wife can now go back home and make Simon do the needful

I hope all wives, especially the nagging ones who fight their husband at every opportunity, will learn some lesson from this.
Dont let those "wolves and Hyena" women out there, steal your husband, just because you are angry
. undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 09, 2017
truthsayer009:

Habba madam, the post never mentioned anything about horrible sex.

Btw, are you sure you aren't reading from a Black and White monitor? tongue

It's called making an inference. Only a person with life my experience would understand what would drive a woman to do such a thing.
Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by pocohantas(f): 12:04am On Aug 09, 2017
delishpot:

And why do you want to find such women? I wish women would make their men sit-up and be responsible just as men demand of their wives. .... We have women who think being a good wife is all about accepting dogs who sleep around and bring home STDs forming good and rare wives. Na the money wey dem dey see chop make them dey zuzu upandan good wife my nyansh. If she was so good he would have respected her rather than banging a woman who has 3 kids already. What excuse will he give? If he was running after a younger girl I 2ill say maybe child birth ruined his joy but doing a woman who also has kids.... Haha; women hate themelves o. Tufiakwa. I trust guys, even if you over greet another guy sef, You may be booted out of the home talkless of sleeping with him severally. Na money women like pass their very own lives.

That's the Nigerian definition of a good wife...while the good husband fukcs around, causing her emotional heartache, that's if he doesn't add STD. He is just being a man, she has to be a virtuous woman and fight for him. You know husbands are not easy to come by.

This is how they keep training men to be irresponsible, women are supposed to be virtuous...after every, they hook the irresponsible man to a virtuous woman.

3 Likes

Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by darkckUSA: 1:31am On Aug 09, 2017
This same Ikotun and Ejigbo people again.. God!
Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:58am On Aug 09, 2017
Ishilove:

Sick mofos.

you will be surprised the reverse is the case
Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by nwafeje: 5:20am On Aug 09, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy In Lagos With Phone Number / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.