Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,841 members, 7,972,971 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:20 AM

Dont U Just Hate It When Ur Trying To Have A Simple Rational Conversation Or Arg - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dont U Just Hate It When Ur Trying To Have A Simple Rational Conversation Or Arg (605 Views)

Religion Has Killed Rational Thinking Of This Country - Prof. Osundare / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont U Just Hate It When Ur Trying To Have A Simple Rational Conversation Or Arg by vivaladiva(f): 7:17am On Feb 13, 2010
ument that requires the application of logic and some one says, the bibble says
Re: Dont U Just Hate It When Ur Trying To Have A Simple Rational Conversation Or Arg by jagunlabi(m): 8:25am On Feb 13, 2010
The bible is their logic . . . grin
Yes, it can be frustrating talking to people who can't think for themselves or formulate their very own independent opinions or worldviews without the help of one single 2000 year old book.Perhaps we should start calling them, "the bible say persons/people"(TBSPs).It really is living in a mind prison without walls or bars.
Re: Dont U Just Hate It When Ur Trying To Have A Simple Rational Conversation Or Arg by vivaladiva(f): 8:45am On Feb 13, 2010
a big shout out to u, i cldnt ave put it beta,
actually this happened wen a mate of mine brought two pastors to my house to plead on his behalf, that my bf n i sud let this fella bck into our house
and he started off wiv the bibble say, my eye saw violet, i was like, can we pls address the real reason y we threw this guy out, i really dont care wat ur bibble says
we have brains so we r capable of thinking objectively, so pls put that bibble away
oboy the two naija pastors were shocked to their balls
Re: Dont U Just Hate It When Ur Trying To Have A Simple Rational Conversation Or Arg by jagunlabi(m): 8:58am On Feb 13, 2010
Yep.A lot of these naija pastors understand very well what a useful tool the bible is for softening up people before they put forth their wishes.It is like the way they use prayers, praises as means of softening people up before making demands.It is all programming of the mind, games on the human psyche.You just showed them that you saw true their game.Lol! grin
vivaladiva:

a big shout out to u, i cldnt ave put it beta,
actually this happened wen a mate of mine brought two pastors to my house to plead on his behalf, that my bf n i sud let this fella bck into our house
and he started off wiv the bibble say, my eye saw violet, i was like, can we pls address the real reason y we threw this guy out, i really dont care wat your bibble says
we have brains so we r capable of thinking objectively, so pls put that bibble away
oboy the two naija pastors were shocked to their balls
Re: Dont U Just Hate It When Ur Trying To Have A Simple Rational Conversation Or Arg by vivaladiva(f): 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2010
as my sister wld say, all na format
Re: Dont U Just Hate It When Ur Trying To Have A Simple Rational Conversation Or Arg by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2010
though i hate this facade of dementia called religion, i'd have to say i am deeply tempted to join the band-wagon. this preachign business is da shizzzzle grin

(1) (Reply)

Love For Sale In Nigerian Church On Valentine's Day / I'm On Facebook / No Heaven And Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.