Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,627 members, 7,934,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 03:29 PM

Woman Named Her Baby Girl 'ballot' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Named Her Baby Girl 'ballot' (520 Views)

Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Named Her Baby Girl 'ballot' by adebayosblog(m): 6:54am On Aug 09, 2017
A Kenyan women, Paulina Chemanang, yesterday gave birth to a baby girl while she was waiting to cast her vote in Kenya's election as other voters helped in deliver the baby at Konyao Secondary School in West Pokot, before being rushed to a nearby dispensary.
Surprisingly, she returned to vote and was interviewed by Kenya's Capital FM where she said, 'having given birth at a polling station is a blessing to me and I thank God'.
She has since named her baby Chepkura. "Kura" means ballot or vote in Swahili.

see more at www.Adebayosblog.com

Re: Woman Named Her Baby Girl 'ballot' by ibkkk(f): 7:00am On Aug 09, 2017
grin
Re: Woman Named Her Baby Girl 'ballot' by Kondomatic(m): 7:01am On Aug 09, 2017
Chai
Re: Woman Named Her Baby Girl 'ballot' by obioji(f): 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lol. Vote for Vote OR Vote for ballot cheesy
Re: Woman Named Her Baby Girl 'ballot' by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nice name.
Re: Woman Named Her Baby Girl 'ballot' by Richy4(m): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
The middle name should be "box"
Re: Woman Named Her Baby Girl 'ballot' by czarina(f): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ballot ke, election ni

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Appears And Disappears Using Wonder Working Powers / For Enugu People Alone. / That Poster Edited My Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.