Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,975 members, 7,942,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

SEX STORY: Amber's Teachings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX STORY: Amber's Teachings (590 Views)

Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEX STORY: Amber's Teachings by cyberwinner1(m): 7:11am On Aug 09, 2017
I let out a gasp and covered my eyes as my
Dad entered the room completely naked whilst
sporting a full erection. “Don't be silly you”
Mum said pulling my hand from my face “How
are we supposed to teach you when you can't
see anything?” “Amber, wake up.” I heard my mother's voice
pulling me from my dreams.
Coming round I gazed upon her sitting by my
side stroking my long brown hair, she was
wearing a fancy dress which reminded me that
her and my father had gone out for the evening and had obviously just returned home.
I smelt a distinct scent of wine on her breath
which made me curious how much she had
drunk.
“Honey, me and daddy were talking and
decided that now you have turned 18, we should start teaching some of the things you
need to make you a woman. Do you think you
are ready to start now?”
“I guess, b...” I attempted to enquire further but
was interrupted.
“You can come in now dear!” she shouted. Read the rest at http://sexystories.nettmi.com/2017-amber-s-teachings

(1) (Reply)

What Is It About Women That Confuses Men So Much? / Ways To Seduce A Girl / Crippled Man Nearly Killed A Young Lady, All In The Name Of Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.