Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:28 AM

After Seeing This Salary Infograph, I Was Tempted To Ask This - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / After Seeing This Salary Infograph, I Was Tempted To Ask This (922 Views)

How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked / Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k / 5 Questions To Ask Before You Join A Company! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Seeing This Salary Infograph, I Was Tempted To Ask This by bongolistik(m): 9:26am On Aug 09, 2017
After seeing Neymar's new per second to per year earnings, I was honestly tempted to ask this question.

As a career footballer, What really does a professional footballer contributes to advancement to human capacity building and quality of life in the society?

Re: After Seeing This Salary Infograph, I Was Tempted To Ask This by yourstruely: 10:11am On Aug 09, 2017
Maybe you need to research the word 'leverage'....could provide better explanation for why a student who made As in an exam goes home with almost nothing while some beauty queen or, in this case, a degreeless Neymar goes home with the gdp of certain countries.
Re: After Seeing This Salary Infograph, I Was Tempted To Ask This by bongolistik(m): 10:14am On Aug 09, 2017
yourstruely:
Maybe you need to research the word 'leverage'....could provide better explanation for why a student who made As in an exam goes home with almost nothing while some beauty queen or, in this case, a degreeless Neymar goes home with the gdp of certain countries.
let me Google the word "leverage" again and see if I would see different thing from what I used to know it to be
Re: After Seeing This Salary Infograph, I Was Tempted To Ask This by yourstruely: 10:20am On Aug 09, 2017
bongolistik:
let me Google the word "leverage" again and see if I would see different thing from what I used to know it to be

Make sure you include business in your research so your search could look like 'how leverage works in business'.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 500 Dollars A Day / Ways To Increase The Thinking Capacity Of Your Brain | Daybreak - Breakthrough / H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.