Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,424 members, 7,901,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:17 AM

Your Dating Journey: Single But It’s Complicated.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Dating Journey: Single But It’s Complicated.. (353 Views)

Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! / Single But Not Stupid / A Lady Can Be Single But Not Searching(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Dating Journey: Single But It’s Complicated.. by stelruby: 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2017

“Relationship 101, guard your heart and don’t allow any seed be planted in it without your knowledge”

“Yesterday ended last night, today is a brand new day” ~ Zig Ziglar

My perspective on the word “Single” changed a few months after I started leading the singles ministry at my local church. As the singles lead, I had the opportunity to encourage and counsel singles on various areas. However, the area of marital relationships and pre-marriage counseling was one that was dear to my heart. After counseling quite a number of people both in and outside my church, I found out that most of the so called “singles” were in relationships and did not even know it. They had formed an image of the spouse they wanted in their mind and have spent an enormous amount of time looking for that image.

Let me explain what I mean: ....

Read more: http://amore.ng/dating-journey-single-complicated/
Re: Your Dating Journey: Single But It’s Complicated.. by sultanodudua: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
Okay.
Re: Your Dating Journey: Single But It’s Complicated.. by Cope1(m): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
For the first time in a long time, I opened a link on nairaland . Quite an interesting article I must say. God bless you @ op

(1) (Reply)

And Of Sex! And Of Sex!! And Of Money!!! / One If The Biggest Challenges Being Faced By Couples? True Or False / Is My Teacher Friend In Trouble?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.