Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,960 members, 7,906,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:31 PM

The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? (5183 Views)

What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? / Best Nollywood Movies You've Seen / Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by becool89(f): 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2007
has got to be eragon i went into the cinema and came out dumber than i was when i went it.i was fuming when i came out, it was definitely overhyped and just stupid. a waste of two hours of my life!!!!chai! angry angry
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by justkunmi(m): 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2007
definitely catwoman.

that movie is senseless. . .no surprise cos twas halle berry. grin
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by trinigirl1(f): 10:30pm On Mar 30, 2007
Beyonce 1 & 2 undecided (Ghanaian)
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by cuteass1(f): 10:49pm On Mar 30, 2007
It definitely has to be

more than sisters (still can't come over the shock that Genevieve accepted to feature in the movie) angry angry

its a waste of money, not to mention your precious 1,5 hrs cry
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by iice(f): 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2007
LMAO, becool, i feel you, after watching eragon i was like what? Oh i needed a dose of LOTR to wipe that movie off ma mind.

@justkunmi, i agree ooo, catwoman was horrible totally ruined my day.

Ghost of mars - erhhhh they should have just asked Marilyn Manson to do this movie, it might have been believeable. Ice Cube went the wrong way on this one. I slept when i was watching this movie, and that rarely ever happens to me. It was the first time i slept during a movie in the moviehouse
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by chiogo(f): 12:12am On Apr 01, 2007
teemine:

Naked sin. really hate d film

i agree wit u. movie is wacked. I only saw the beginning, the horse part and i stopped watching. it's too annoying and senseless.
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by Free(f): 2:44am On Apr 04, 2007
Lil Man
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by realmajid(m): 5:42am On Apr 07, 2007
DOGMA(Ben Affleck & Matt Damon). I think it's the most stupidly blasphemous film ever made.
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by echowords(m): 12:35am On Apr 10, 2007
OMG, my bro reminded me of this stupid movie just the other day. It definitely is in the list.

Any game turned into movie is generally disastrous. . .Check out BloodRayne and Doom. . .Da horrors!!!!

Hey iice you gotta say resident evil made a great movie.
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by jagunlabi(m): 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2007
I think it is GLORIOUSLY BLASPHEMOUS!Loved it from start to finish.
The worst flick?Hmmm,dem plenty pass beach sand,but make i pick,OTELEMUYE.They don't get crappier than that.
realmajid:

DOGMA(Ben Affleck & Matt Damon). I think it's the most stupidly blasphemous film ever made.
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by iice(f): 12:35am On Apr 11, 2007
echowords:

Hey iice you gotta say resident evil made a great movie.

Nope, didnt like it, prefer the game to the movie.
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by mchenry(m): 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2007
d stupidest movie ever is naked arrow produced by disney channel, do u know that beyonce even sang d sound track. and dont let me get started on little man dat film was just plain wrong.
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by MsBS(f): 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2007
Back from America
A Night in the Philipines
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by akinwunmi(m): 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2007
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!all nigerian films i must say.I hate 'em all.I jst wlkd in on some pips right now watching State of Emergency.All i could do was hiss, i couldn't pull the plugs of there gadgets.I wonder what kinda Editors and Directors we have in Nigeria.They are all bunch of craps.THERE FILMS ARE FUCKING STUPID(sry 4 d swearing)
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by Imani(f): 12:48am On Apr 13, 2007
akinwunmi:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!all nigerian films i must say.I hate 'em all.I jst wlkd in on some pips right now watching State of Emergency.All i could do was hiss, i couldn't pull the plugs of there gadgets.I wonder what kind of Editors and Directors we have in Nigeria.They are all bunch of craps.THERE FILMS ARE FUCKING STUPID(sry 4 d swearing)

No need to swear sir!

I must agree with you that most nigerian films are rubbish. There are only a few that are worth the trouble.
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by ultrafem(f): 12:56am On Apr 13, 2007
there is a movie i saw once called barbeque it was evilly bad
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by budx(m): 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2007
in recent times definitely 300!!!!!!!! visually captivating but silly punchline
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by tocdee(m): 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2007
All the movies you guys have raised are pretty much blockbusters compared to
1. Jeepers Creepers
2. Twelve monkeys
You watch these movies and i bet u'll wonder why u didnt do your laundry instead!!!
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by tocdee(m): 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2007
Oh! i almost 4got!
3. 99% of Nigerian movies!!

how could i 4get?
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by iice(f): 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2007
The Island
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by echowords(m): 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2007
potey thang and this kung fu movie(cant remember the name) where this guy was fighting a cow and it was stunting and shit.
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by fatliar(m): 12:13am On Apr 21, 2007
king pow or kungfu hussle dat should b d title
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by gbadex1(m): 8:28am On Apr 21, 2007
The stupidest movie? Ok, let me think here. . . . .hmmmm. . . .

1. Watching my shit go down the toilet. cheesy

2. Waiting forever for the R18 version of Teletubbies! cheesy

ok, i'm sorry. . .the sepe was at work-*takes some prozac*- ah yes, the stupidest movies, that should be:

1. Amala and Gbegiri Politics in Oyo State.

2. AC vs PDP

3. OBJ vs ATIKU - 2nd Rounds knockout

4. Nigerian Politricks Part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. . . . . . . . .in short, Part 21 cheesy

cheesy
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by PoDeep(m): 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2007
@iice, d island was OK

@majid, whats d dogma movie about?

@ topic:
1. 99.99 percent of all Nollywood movies.

2. 99.9999 of all Bollywood movies.

3. Dracula 3000(watch at ur own risk).

4. Racing stripes.

5. Catwoman.

6. Superman returns(wickedly overhyped).

7. A good night to die.

8. Alien VS Predator.(waste of expectations).

9. Gilgi.

10. Babel.(huh? Sorry, what da f, ?).
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by sopesupi(m): 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2007
ALL NIGERIAN HOME MOVIES!!
I JUST CANT STAND THEM 1 WHOLE BIT, angry angry
PREFER TO WATCH TELETUBBIES INSTEAD!! cool
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by iice(f): 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2007
@Po Deep, really? I found it really horrible, no wonder they got backlashed for that one.
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by akinwunmi(m): 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2007
sopesupi:

ALL NIGERIAN HOME MOVIES!!
I JUST CANT STAND THEM 1 WHOLE BIT, angry angry
PREFER TO WATCH TELETUBBIES INSTEAD!! cool

Omo u bad ooooooo.Teletubbies? abaaaa.I agree wiv you sha.Someone should do something about 9ja films ooo.No wonder we release the highest number of films.

If you wan't to die please come to my house wiv a 9ja film and i will show you wht soap does to the eye grin grin
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by GNature(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2007
Barb Wire (Pamela Anderson)
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by iice(f): 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2007
Soul Plane
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by PoDeep(m): 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2007
@iice & all
U don't have to put comedies lyk little man & co, they're readily spozd to be childish & stupid.
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by iice(f): 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2007
Actually, i thought the movie was supposed to be cool, but it's worse than stupid. Terrible waste of film rolls
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by PoDeep(m): 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2007
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Thor 2 / Chucky 7, Iron Man 4 And Other Movies To Be Released In 2017 (PHOTOS) / Hindi Movie Dabangg Mp4 Video Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.