Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,079 members, 7,977,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:03 PM

Nigerian Parents Are So Pathetic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Parents Are So Pathetic (522 Views)

Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry / Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Parents Are So Pathetic by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
They are so traditional and unwise. They think they're so wise but they no shit. They think everything is about school and fucking school. It's just so pathetic.
Re: Nigerian Parents Are So Pathetic by indodon(m): 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
undecided
Re: Nigerian Parents Are So Pathetic by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
Is that all?
Re: Nigerian Parents Are So Pathetic by TrapHedges(m): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lol
Re: Nigerian Parents Are So Pathetic by MissRaine69(f): 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Mrbolt555:
They are so traditional and unwise. They think they're so wise but they no shit. They think everything is about school and fucking school. It's just so pathetic.

It is about school and fvuking school unless you can
1) play football exceptionally well can you?
2) have some sort of athletic acumen are you that way inclined?
3) Maybe you are not the sporty type what exactly are you good at?
4) can you sing, act, paint, or draw?
I appreciate not everyone is academically inclined be good at something.
I will forever be grateful to my parents for their sacrifices.
Re: Nigerian Parents Are So Pathetic by SirMichael1: 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
Mrbolt555:
They are so traditional and unwise. They think they're so wise but they no know shit. They think everything is about school and fucking school. It's just so pathetic.

Mr all knowing, don't generalize as you clearly have no idea how every single parent in Nigeria behaves or who was born and brought up in Nigeria (parents I mean)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Parents Are So Pathetic by jashar(f): 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
My parents are Nigerian, and they are not pathetic.
I will be a Nigerian parent, but I would not be pathetic.
If you have issues with your parents (which everyone alive has had at one point in time), resolve it with your parents.
Stop throwing tantrums here jare... taata...

(1) (Reply)

Symbol Of Women Liberation / I Date Only Old Men, They Can’t Have S-ex For Long Unlike Young Guys” – Singer, / Which One Is More Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.