Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume" - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume" (37956 Views)

Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo / Chika Ike Speaks At Nigerian Independence Event In Brazil (Photos) / Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume" by lenghtinny(m): 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
yarimo:
another YABA LEFT patient is detected
A Yaba left patient is still better than a zombie whose brain has been fried like egg angry....

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume" by yarimo(m): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
lenghtinny:
A Yaba left patient is still better than a zombie whose brain has been fried like egg angry....
grin grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume" by yarimo(m): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
johnmarcel:
hausa never stops to amaze me
what is this one saying?

Re: Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume" by yarimo(m): 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Shaaaaaraaap jor. The constitution supports a zero contributing president abi?

Re: Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume" by Iamzik: 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
yarimo:
JIM IYKE you are a big fool who is ignorance of the law , And no any section in the nigeria constitution that stated the president must not stay abroad for 100 days or must not be sick , as long as 1999 constitution is concerned.

No part of the constitution says president must eat or pop...

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume" by kollinpowel(m): 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
Who gave this large mouth the chance to talk , he wants to be relevant again,bro Jim ur time don pass
Re: Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume" by TourismMan(m): 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
smartnero24:

Yeah!! So I heard that Nigeria was once great.

I don't think so. Whoever said that is not saying the truth.
Re: Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume" by Dee60: 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Osinbanjo is not the president of Nigeria/

I fully agree with you.

I know Osinbajo has limitations. I have a feeling there are all kinds of power struggle going on even inside the presidency.

But PMB returning hale and hearty, devoid of any sickness, does not solve the myriads of problems.

And I o not think these demonstrators are doing it just because they love Nigeria so much.

There are vested interests everywhere. That is one of the big problems we have.

There is political BH, political IPOB, political Arewa, etc. They are distractions.

Nigerians must shun distractions and unite to push for apolitical progress.

There was a time that Washington was shut down. Most Americans did not even know!

Here we think FG is everything, meanwhile the state governors are raping us with reckless abandon (some of them). Is it PMB that will pay Ekiti or Bayelsa salaries?

Time to shun the Messianic syndrome.

Time to rise against sponsored distractions.

OBJ came, Yaradua, GEJ, PMB - they came, they saw and they were overwhelmed!

Messianic syndrome wont help the nation. Sponsored distractions, BH, IPOB, will continue to slow down things.

There are three arms of government. Not one. Why are the other two seemingly dysfunctional? There are 36 states, why are they mostly ineffective? Champion Lagos is now filled with pot-holes and filth, because the people are still chasing shadows.

I am not a fan of PMB. I wish he could just resign or return. But I dont think his decision to do neither should turn into another militia.

Let us push for functional systems and institutions more than we push for functional persons.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume" by NothingDoMe: 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
yarimo:
Zero coke is better than Buhari.
Fixed
Re: Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume" by NothingDoMe: 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
Iamzik:

No part of the constitution says president must eat or pop...
You dey mind the mumu?
Re: Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume" by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
Dee60:
Who is your sponsor?

Somebody in the Senate? Or some one in Lagos? Or maybe in Abuja?

If PMB resigns Osinbajo will be president, if PMB stays in London Osinbajo is president, though in acting capacity.

If PMB returns tonight how does that solve our myriads of problems?

Dont let us get distracted.

People are playing power politics.

PMB, or Osinbajo, just deal with the problems.

While they fight to gain power, kidnapping and ritual killing continue, plus drug wars, and all sorts.

PMB is not the problem, neither Osinbajo, but power hungry politicians in Lagos and Abuja who want to reap in the midst of confusion.

And they capitalize on the gullibility of the masses.

You guys still fail to understand the financial implication of his remaining abroad. Can you give me an analysis of what is being spent on Buhari while he remains abroad without acting in a presidential capacity? add the cost of the idle jet too.

Now tell me where that money is being taken from. Now tell me who funds that pocket. Then you'll see why we DESERVE to know what exactly is going on and the way forward.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume" by Richyicon(m): 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
See Him Iyke that doesn't know a thing about the constitution apart from being a gangster in movies is also talking. Iyaff tired ooo.
Re: Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume" by Dee60: 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
masonkz:

You guys still fail to understand the financial implication of his remaining abroad. Can you give me an analysis of what is being spent on Buhari while he remains abroad without acting in a presidential capacity? add the cost of the idle jet too.

Now tell me where that money is being taken from. Now tell me who funds that pocket. Then you'll see why we DESERVE to know what exactly is going on and the way forward.

Valid questions - Just as it is valid to ask who the sponsor is for Jim Iyke and Co and to ask what their end game is? They need to convince some people that they are not being sponsored for something that could be a worse end game!
Re: Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume" by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
yarimo:
JIM IYKE you are a big fool who is ignorance of the law , And no any section in the nigeria constitution that stated the president must not stay abroad for 100 days or must not be sick , as long as 1999 constitution is concerned.
You are bigger fool by speaking the way you did. I can bet my 2 balls that you live far below average yet you speak as if the bad economy in this country today does not affect you in any way. Your zombieism has beclouded your sense of reasoning hence the reason you think the way you do. I pity you lad
Re: Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume" by HillsBlaze(m): 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
yarimo:
see mumu
Am sure u meant ur father.
Re: Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume" by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
Dee60:

I fully agree with you.

I know Osinbajo has limitations. I have a feeling there are all kinds of power struggle going on even inside the presidency.

But PMB returning hale and hearty, devoid of any sickness, does not solve the myriads of problems.

And I o not think these demonstrators are doing it just because they love Nigeria so much.

There are vested interests everywhere. That is one of the big problems we have.

There is political BH, political IPOB, political Arewa, etc. They are distractions.

Nigerians must shun distractions and unite to push for apolitical progress.

There was a time that Washington was shut down. Most Americans did not even know!

Here we think FG is everything, meanwhile the state governors are raping us with reckless abandon (some of them). Is it PMB that will pay Ekiti or Bayelsa salaries?

Time to shun the Messianic syndrome.

Time to rise against sponsored distractions.

OBJ came, Yaradua, GEJ, PMB - they came, they saw and they were overwhelmed!

Messianic syndrome wont help the nation. Sponsored distractions, BH, IPOB, will continue to slow down things.

There are three arms of government. Not one. Why are the other two seemingly dysfunctional? There are 36 states, why are they mostly ineffective? Champion Lagos is now filled with pot-holes and filth, because the people are still chasing shadows.

I am not a fan of PMB. I wish he could just resign or return. But I dont think his decision to do neither should turn into another militia.

Let us push for functional systems and institutions more than we push for functional persons.

"political IPOB"

Till today, there is zero evidence that ipob is a politically sponsored group.

Let the leaders lead the way.

Nigerians can't unite, it's the leaders that will unite Nigeria.
Re: Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume" by cricifixo: 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lol, he is indeed ignorance of the law
yarimo:
Re: Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume" by chukxie(m): 11:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
yarimo:

Palm over my eyes with laughter. Go back to school, amigo!
Re: Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume" by Jecciluscious(f): 11:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
I'm not bothered about this.
I have not eaten sef.
Re: Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume" by yarimo(m): 1:35am On Aug 10, 2017
chukxie:

Palm over my eyes with laughter. Go back to school, amigo!
another YABA LEFT patient is on the loose
Re: Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume" by yarimo(m): 1:36am On Aug 10, 2017
HillsBlaze:

Am sure u meant ur father.
or your mother
Re: Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume" by yarimo(m): 1:37am On Aug 10, 2017
Daguccizgreat:
You are bigger fool by speaking the way you did. I can bet my 2 balls that you live far below average yet you speak as if the bad economy in this country today does not affect you in any way. Your zombieism has beclouded your sense of reasoning hence the reason you think the way you do. I pity you lad
if you don't have sense doesn't mean everyone in nairaland is same as you are
Re: Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume" by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:46am On Aug 10, 2017
Koboko fire Mr. President Buhari is always sick sick sick everyday and every second ji gi ji gi ji gi. si bo a kwa gi. Fool. angry angry

Re: Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume" by CelestineC(m): 3:03am On Aug 10, 2017
PMB is back!
Re: Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume" by kabaka1: 3:09am On Aug 10, 2017
i thought this guy is an actor. I guess he's slowly wearing his politician regalia
Re: Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume" by zuto4u(m): 3:30am On Aug 10, 2017
That is the more reason u should start supporting Nnamdi Kanu. The only person who is ready to sacrifice for his people.
Zico5:
Truly our mumu don do. But who will help us out. There is no sacrifice in this country and that's the reason we are being taken for granted. No human right activists, the few that are ready to fight for us are being humiliated. Nobody wants to die but we being killed silently.
Re: Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume" by ONserious(m): 5:37am On Aug 10, 2017
yarimo:
you're a fool, poverty and suffering have not started with u and ur lineage, if you don't know what to type throw your phone away useless animal
Re: Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume" by Myself2(m): 5:38am On Aug 10, 2017
yarimo:

With your obvious inability to speak simple English,it's obvious you are the big fool who is ignorance (sic) of the law. Nincompoop
Re: Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume" by Rozaystunna(m): 6:26am On Aug 10, 2017
BroZuma:
Abeg, just like Americans, we brought this on ourselves...we bought the bullshit, we believed the story hook, lock, line, stock, sinker and barrel.
the USA is doing fine by the way, stop believing fake news
Re: Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume" by EsteemHook(m): 7:10am On Aug 10, 2017
omenka:
Na so. Doesn't change the fact though. cheesy

http://www.informationng.com/2017/05/jim-iyke-serves-kolanut-nnamdi-kanus-house.html
Adeyanju and one Muslim lady were there too.
Re: Jim Iyke Speaks At Anti-Buhari Protest. "Buhari Should Resign Or Resume" by Goldfaze1: 7:15am On Aug 10, 2017
Dee60:
Who is your sponsor?

Somebody in the Senate? Or some one in Lagos? Or maybe in Abuja?

If PMB resigns Osinbajo will be president, if PMB stays in London Osinbajo is president, though in acting capacity.

If PMB returns tonight how does that solve our myriads of problems?

Dont let us get distracted.

People are playing power politics.

PMB, or Osinbajo, just deal with the problems.

While they fight to gain power, kidnapping and ritual killing continue, plus drug wars, and all sorts.

PMB is not the problem, neither Osinbajo, but power hungry politicians in Lagos and Abuja who want to reap in the midst of confusion.

And they capitalize on the gullibility of the masses.
Fool! Osinbanjo is doing the work of two people right now, and no matter what an acting President has some limitation and shortcoming, the full mantle of leadership should be granted to osinbanjo by declaring him President. our mumu as a collective citizens of this country don do put your mumu as an individual just start. na your type Yoruba de call okponu, adekpenu if you check the spelling s of those two Yoruba words you go find "U" inside just as many "U" de the word MUMU.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Slays In White Tube Top And Bum Shorts (Photo) / Omah Lay, Tems, Four Others Remanded In Ugandan Prison / Lady Wears 'This Marlian Is Now A Graduate' T-shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.