Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,958 members, 7,906,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U (8088 Views)

What's Wrong With My Brother-inlaw / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. / My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 16, 2010
I will multiply that slap by 10, even if i no tall reach am i go climb chair angry angry angry angry
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by olafolarin(m): 12:37am On Feb 16, 2010
chic2pimp:

There is something fishy about this story grin grin

No man would stand around and watch his wife being slapped around. .

Some men can allow that.Especially if the lady is better educated or well-off(financially)than the man.Some men are just whimps and at times inferior to their wife.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by Phony200(m): 1:20am On Feb 16, 2010
Bros in law slaps wife, husband slaps bro in law. Finish.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 16, 2010
Phony200:

Bros in law slaps wife, husband slaps bro in law. Finish.

And the wife joins husband in the slapping too
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 16, 2010
iphy42:

See, pple talk cos they're not the one. u may be too stunned to act and packing out isnt the best options. She'll always think abt her children. who wil take care of them when she's gone
By the way i knom one who slapped the mother inlaw TWICE on the face . She's stil in her husbands house today.
The mother inlaw must have really overdone it to get two slaps
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by anneduke: 1:58am On Feb 16, 2010
i will make life unbearable for the 2 brothers
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by na2day2(m): 1:59am On Feb 16, 2010
longhurn:

I once witnesd dis issue. Dis couple had been 2geda 4 4yrs wit 2 kids now. D husband's brother has been livin wit dem 4 3yrs now.
Until one day d wife was slapd by d broda-inlaw. D reason he gave was dat d wife speaks 2 much english. And dis fightin went on since den.
D worst part was dat d husband couldnt do anytin. D wife was tird of dis issue and felt lik packin out bt d parents arnt alowin her.I was so anoyd dat i felt lik beatin d broda and husband.
If it wea u,wat would u do?

what kind of stupid dysfunctional family is that? why is a grown azz man living with his brother for 4 yrs? abeg that husband shld be beaten black and blue  angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by manny4life(m): 3:30am On Feb 16, 2010
No offense to anybody and no one should attack me, but its a poor man's child that they slap and they do nothing. Its not even the husband that I know its a NO NO, let alone brother-in-law, that's a double hell no. Again just my opinion.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by bawomolo(m): 3:56am On Feb 16, 2010
H2O2:

No. he can't just slap my wife.

abi o, he has to ask me for permission first grin
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by Damalex4luv(m): 4:10am On Feb 16, 2010
You can neva tell maybe too much of the wife's grammer have realy affected the brother.Maybe if she was the kind that normaly speaks in her native language,communicatn btw her & d younger brother wld be very easy compared to her fluent grammer almost all the time.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by Outstrip(f): 4:21am On Feb 16, 2010
Damalex4luv:

You can neva tell maybe too much of the wife's grammer have realy affected the brother.Maybe if she was the kind that normaly speaks in her native language,communicatn btw her & d younger brother wld be very easy compared to her fluent grammer almost all the time.

what does that mean. Why does he not move to his own house where he will not hear any "grammar"
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by Amigoz(f): 6:10am On Feb 16, 2010
I will turn the other cheek undecided

Mind u, that will be the last cheek he ever slapped , if he lived to see another day lipsrsealed Nonesense upon ingredient! angry

iphy42:

By the way i knom one who slapped the mother inlaw TWICE on the face . She's stil in her husbands house today.

what!! shocked shocked she dey use jazz on the family shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by Lankeelambo(m): 6:25am On Feb 16, 2010
I'm sorry about the slap. I dn't know what she told you but thats not the whole story. She had slapped my mum & brother several times before & was still slapping. That was why big bro cldn't talk. Bt i'm really sorry. I jst pray her family accepts her coz she's no good to them either. They gav her 2 my bro @ giv away price & sinc then we've been paying dearly.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by ayettymama(f): 6:42am On Feb 16, 2010
has nobody seen the humour of this situation

the  man slapped her cos she speaks too much english!!!!

LWKMD!!!!!!

God knows ill pour petrol on him in the middle of the nite and set his thingy ON FIRE!!!

who dares slap me in my own home?
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by slap1(m): 7:12am On Feb 16, 2010
Hey, I kno more about slapping than any of u, so lemme come in. 1. Is the bro-in-law richer than the hus? 2. Is he the older of the two bros. 3. Is the wifey usin her grammar or whatever 2 insult d dude? 4. Abeg who go slap pesin because of 2 much grammar?
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by slap1(m): 7:13am On Feb 16, 2010
Hey, I kno more about slapping than any of u, so lemme come in. 1. Is the bro-in-law richer than the hus? 2. Is he the older of the two bros. 3. Is the wifey usin her grammar or whatever 2 insult d dude? 4. Abeg who go slap pesin because of 2 much grammar?
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by slap1(m): 7:22am On Feb 16, 2010
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by seunspice(m): 7:54am On Feb 16, 2010
I am no woman, so i would approach this from the male view first.
My bro slaps my wife: He has disrespected me, because i am my wife and she is me. So what i would do is call him and my wife and ask her to slap him till she is satisfied before i now resume the slapping session personally. He should be sensible to report her to me in the first place and not go about slapping her. He would then take a final exit from my home never to return. Na wife we call am o. (what God has joined together, let no slapping asshole put asunder).

Assuming i am a woman and my brother inlaw slaps me, i wouldn't do anything to him, my hubby must have sold me cheaply to him, If my hubby treated me right in the first place no bro-inlaw would have the guts to do that to me. What i would basically do is make the house unlivable for my hubby till he makes the necessary reparation. There is no point in making a fuss with an unreasonable bro-inlaw.
But honestly, do such things still happen?
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by Machine007: 8:17am On Feb 16, 2010
How do you expect from a husband that doesn't speak English to react.

probably the husband might be the one complaining then the brother decides to act.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by lawrence83: 8:20am On Feb 16, 2010
Firstly why will someone slap my wife, all because she picks grammar?

Ever heard of 100 fold returns?!

That will be is portion, if he tries that with my wife.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by obyann(f): 8:23am On Feb 16, 2010
oge4real:

I will call one of my brothers of his size to return the slap, then since the husband wont talk about it, everyone will keep on living as if nothing happened.   angry angry

Exactly. Not only slapping him but beat hell out of him. Next time he will never think of passing same road with me not to talk of raising his dirty hands on me. angry angry
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by Kx: 8:27am On Feb 16, 2010
Another sad episode of a weak husband.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by sesbol(m): 9:02am On Feb 16, 2010
Gentlemen and Ladies, i am stunned that at your comments on this incomplete post, i think you should all ask the poster to tell us the complete story, it is an act of insanity for ones brother to just wake up one day an slap ones wife something must have lead to this. We should first ask why before we start wagging our mouths in condemnation. Nevertheless, nothing should make ones brother slap ones wife except in a catastrophic, pandemonic and hapless situations.
the poster should therefore let us have a full gist of the events that culminated into the slap rain.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by H2O2: 9:04am On Feb 16, 2010
bawomolo:

grin
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by tipsydude(m): 9:31am On Feb 16, 2010
bawomolo:

guy u really cracked me up with dat line. pretty nice response.

@ Topic.

The husband must be a BIG FOOL to let things get to that level. No member of his family is supposed to lay hands on his wife for whatever reason. Ain't he the man of the home? He should take charge. Whatever ill his wife has done is not to be attended to by anyone but himself and it should in no way warrant physical molestation. If I happen to experience such, I guess I'ld end up getting locked up cos that brother of mine will have to reason out his actions in the afterlife. But what am I saying, It can't happen to me. No way.

Secondly, if my sister happens to be in such a position then I sympathize with her cos she's gonna become a widow too soon. No matter gets to hear about the slapping incident amongst me and my brothers, the result will be the same. The slapper of a brother-in-law would wish he was never born and the husband who can't protect my sister will wish he paid attention to all those who advised him against marrying my sister. In my family, men don't lay hands on women no matter what. Marital issues are best resolved by the couple in question. In-laws are kept at a distance. That's my family setup and that's what I believe in.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by methodyk: 9:47am On Feb 16, 2010
I will simply teach the 'boy' how to treat a lady by denying him all he benefits frm me, INCLUDING BEING UNDER MY ROOF , UNTIL HE APOLOGISES!
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by seguntijan(m): 9:55am On Feb 16, 2010
me being the husband i will beg my wife and disgrace my brother in her presence i will then tell my brother to beg her
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by queenesthr(f): 10:01am On Feb 16, 2010
Quote from: chic2pimp on Yesterday at 11:21:28 PM
There is something fishy about this story

No man would stand around and watch his wife being slapped around. .

You will be surprised at the number of men that allow this. The same men will turn around and wonder why women change after marriage. The same men will complain that their wives refuse to have intimacy. Men indeed , more like wimps.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by velmaN(f): 10:02am On Feb 16, 2010
Why would the brother-in-law slap the wife? If it were me, I probably will be too shocked to react. In my dazed state, d brother-in-law should better have left, otherwise, I promise to make sure I am the last lady he raises his hands on (oniyeye, good for nothing, silly thing). On the other hand, my instant impulse will be to slap him right back (defensive mechanism) abi now.
But like most people said, how is the husband treating his wife or how does he portray his wife to his family members? Divorce is not the only answer here, but the wife should not base her actions on what her family thinks, so until she is dead, or becomes incapacitated before the family realizes she is in danger. She got her life to live o, if u say she should stay because of her kids, it is someone who is alive that can be a mother.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by Meldrick(m): 10:45am On Feb 16, 2010
@ poster  grin

you didn't cook your story well. brother in-law slaps wife for speaking too much english. grin grin grin
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by MrCartha: 11:04am On Feb 16, 2010
Putting myself in da position of da woman, I'll use pestle (woman gun) or frying pan to scatter his f*****g head!!! And as da woman's husband, will be so happy seeing his brain splattered on da wall. Did I get married only for ma wife to be slapped by any Tom,manliness n Harry?! angry
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U by Dammyray(m): 11:10am On Feb 16, 2010
That's nothing but trash, and the so called useless so husband was their, anyway who knows maybe his the 1 doing the bed work for the man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please I Need Serious Advice On A Serious Family Issue / Women And Perfume / Why The World Is Full Of Unmarried Big Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.