Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,134 members, 7,890,821 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

Meet The 1,100 HP Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 – The King Of Drag Racing (video) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Meet The 1,100 HP Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 – The King Of Drag Racing (video) (1202 Views)

2019 Chevrolet Camaro Comes As A Facelift And Backlift (photos And Details) / Pictures Of Chevrolet Volt Designed By Jelani Aliyu, The New DG Of NADDC / Meet The 1,000 HP Mercedes Hypercar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 1,100 HP Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 – The King Of Drag Racing (video) by autojosh: 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
If you are late for work and you need some drag racing to catch up.. This 1,100 hp Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 can come to your rescue. This king of drag racing was created by Vengeance Racing to beat the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon.

With the 10-speed automatic transmission, the Chevy is able to reach a quarter mile in just 9.58 seconds at speeds of 246.1 km/h (152.97 mph). Just listen to the beastly rev of the engine this video!

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e8OgF0CsS4

Re: Meet The 1,100 HP Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 – The King Of Drag Racing (video) by succyblinks(f): 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
H
Re: Meet The 1,100 HP Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 – The King Of Drag Racing (video) by nurey(m): 10:48am On Aug 10, 2017
succyblinks:
H
this is not romance section why huggling space here what do you even know about cars?

king indeed it cant beat the 2013 Nissan GTR NISMO edition

Re: Meet The 1,100 HP Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 – The King Of Drag Racing (video) by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 10, 2017
The Dodge Challenger SRT Demon is still the king of drag racing. The only street legal stock car that has the front wheels suspend in the air during take off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wpo19x2ngs

840 hp, 0-60 in 2.3 seconds, quarter mile 9.65 seconds. Fastest production car not like the modded Camaro the op posted. The Dodge Challenger SRT Demon is so fast they had to ban it from the tracks lol. Yes, banned from competitions because it is too damn fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lrmv91i4L8
Re: Meet The 1,100 HP Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 – The King Of Drag Racing (video) by succyblinks(f): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
nurey:

this is not romance section why huggling space here what do you even know about cars?

king indeed it cant beat the 2013 Nissan GTR NISMO edition

So car knowledge is only limited to you ba? Such a myopic statement
Re: Meet The 1,100 HP Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 – The King Of Drag Racing (video) by nurey(m): 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
succyblinks:

So car knowledge is only limited to you ba? Such a myopic statement

i am glad my comment is myopic (you have a right to your opinion) not saddistic as your H comment, see pot calling kettle black tongue

besides i asked you a simple question, car knowledge is not gender or age specific except you dont know what ? stands for in a statement
Re: Meet The 1,100 HP Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 – The King Of Drag Racing (video) by nurey(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
greenhulk:
The Dodge Challenger SRT Demon is still the king of drag racing. The only street legal stock car that has the front wheels suspend in the air during take off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wpo19x2ngs

840 hp, 0-60 in 2.3 seconds, quarter mile 9.65 seconds. Fastest production car not like the modded Camaro the op posted. The Dodge Challenger SRT Demon is so fast they had to ban it from the tracks lol. Yes, banned from competitions because it is too damn fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lrmv91i4L8

for 2018 model, the manufacturer only put out stats, let it come out and lets test the true power of its acceleration cheesy, data on paper is always different from real life test subject
Re: Meet The 1,100 HP Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 – The King Of Drag Racing (video) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
nurey:

for 2018 model, the manufacturer only put out stats, let it come out and lets test the true power of its acceleration cheesy, data on paper is always different from real life test subject

Bro the car is already in the market and it's the fastest production car. It was banned from competitions because it is regarded as a cheat. Nissan gtr nismo stand no chance.
Re: Meet The 1,100 HP Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 – The King Of Drag Racing (video) by nurey(m): 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
greenhulk:

Bro the car is already in the market and it's the fastest production car. It was banned from competitions because it is regarded as a cheat. Nissan gtr nismo stand no chance.

yeah just found out it is already been sold, but banned Because of the time the car made in the quarter mile and the lack of an NHRA certified roll cage, the NHRA banned the vehicle from competition. But i see no reason why it should be banned because it has almost no rival as the only car that can pose a challenge is the 2008 Ariel Atom V8 500.

let me call a guy i know can beat this car CC:oludolars tongue the speed demon
oludolars:
That is the power of a well maintained 2az 4 cylinder engine in action in my 2004 camry. E no dey fear any SRT engine. Dem never born the SRT engine. It does 200km/hr every week when going back home. Still going strong after 2 years.

https://www.nairaland.com/3975174/toyota-speed-demon-house
Re: Meet The 1,100 HP Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 – The King Of Drag Racing (video) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
nurey:

yeah just found out it is already been sold, but banned Because of the time the car made in the quarter mile and the lack of an NHRA certified roll cage, the NHRA banned the vehicle from competition. But i see no reason why it should be banned because it has almost no rival as the only car that can pose a challenge is the 2008 Ariel Atom V8 500.

let me call a guy i know can beat this car CC:oludolars tongue the speed demon

Bros leave that guy, he thinks a car's performance is about top speed lol. The major thing that determines how fast a car is is the acceleration, how long it would take to cover a particular distance and how long it would take to get to a particular speed. How stable it is at top speed. A car with top speed of 200km/hr and great acceleration will easily beat a car with 260km/hr and poor acceleration.

(1) (Reply)

BMW Goes Big With Three-row SUV Monster / Check Out This Toyota Luxury Car That Looks Like A Rolls Royce / 2015 Toyota Camry Available In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.