Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,171 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:07 AM

29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates (41575 Views)

Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven / GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In / Why Born Again Christians Should Not Eat Sallah Meat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by UnchangeableGod: 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
bishopjoe02:

No sir, you should be the one to read your Bible, here is a screen shot of the chapter you quoted, he never apologize
even the Amplified Bible didn't say he apologize, he only said he was not aware, there were no apology
If you read in between the lines sir, you will observe that he was sorry for making that statement. When a Christian leader such as Paul was rebuked for a statement he made and he replied that he did not know the person he adressed was the High Priest (otherwise he wouldnt have said that), he was withdrawing his earlier statement. In other words, he made a redress. This is in consonance with humility, a Christian virtue. You are right in your assertion that the Bible did not tell us that Paul apologized. It was inferred. Thanks.
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by UnchangeableGod: 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
doyinbaby:
I am a lady....so address me as ma....so you mean if my mum is a 2nd wife...and she later became born again....so now at her age she separate from her husband....okay after she separate.....tell me how easy it is to find a husband at her age......okay.o
OK ma. Sorry for addressing you wrongly. I know it is not easy for an aged woman or even man to find another spouse at such an age. But we are talking about heaven, about one's eternal destiny which counts above temporary ease or discomfort. I believe that the purpose why one repents is no make heaven. Jesus Christ even used the parable of a man planning to build a tower or a king preparing for war to illustrate how one needs to count the cost if he or she is deciding for Christ. But one thing is sure, God Who is gracious knows how to lessen the burden or solve the seemingly intractable situations a new convert may find himself/herself. Trust God, He knows how to help your mother or anybody in such a precarious situation. He has done it for countless number of people. Thanks.
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by olaolutreasure(m): 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
hemartins:
Nothing as a guilty mind.
You need to do all that is possible for inner peace.
But not all men have such conscience and guilt.
When it was dawn on me too, the only thing I felt led to do is to confess it to the church and I did that
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Dnockeror333(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2017
Why made it so loud and publise? Why not bring them out after confession to heaven, put fire and burn them off?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben 10 And Other Cartoons Are Demonic For Children / Why I Visited President Buhari – Father Mbaka / Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.