Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,116 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:44 PM

Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. (6166 Views)

Pastor E.A. Adeboye Declares 100 Days Fasting & Prayer-It Means A Lot For 2014 / Pope Declares Seat Of Bishop Of Ahiara Mbaise Catholic Diocese Vacant / Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by H2O2: 9:25am On Feb 16, 2010
bawomolo:

alhaji abuzola performing his own "investigation" in the sexuality section.

wait till your imam in ile kewu hear about this. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:25am On Feb 16, 2010
WTF is this bloody thread all about, I read the first page and skipped the rest to reply. . . . . .
Like it or not your reputation online has a lot to do with your profile which by itself provides you with as much annonymity as one can muster, but saying you are female instead of male. . . . . .that is fcuknig misrepresentation and to have the bloody nerve to come and tell us after this while is at best sickening and yet again you have put annonymity through the hang mans noose once again, why not just open another alias and continue.
Or is it that the 'sympathy' you bought as a girl is finished, just maybe simply you are tired of being the two-faced bi*** you really are.
Mscheeeeeeeeeew next please!
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by Abuzola1(m): 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2010
nuclearboy:

Abuzola is an underaged, severely derailed, mentally challenged juvenile fanatic who is taking jamb for the 6th time without having an O'level credit in either English or Math. He spends his 2K weekly allowance on ogogoro for his prayer kettle and paying for cyber-cafe time! Since he knows he's not likely passing this year too, he hopes that by making much noise here, the arabs or a rich fanatic will notice him and invite him over outside Naija and he too can become "tokunbo". Then he can come back and approach the Amala seller's housegirl and hopefully lose his virginity. Lets support him before his frustration leads him rather, to put a bomb between his legs. Please remember where frustration and virginity led Mutallab to!

Please save Abu for NL.

0hsisi:

The true personality of that guy is emerging
we all knew he was a lunatic
now we also know he's a perv

HAHAHAHAHAHA, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, if i retaliate now they will say abu na trouble waker
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by MyJoe: 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2010
PastorAIO:
Davidylan, which one na?  Abeg I respect the guts it takes to make this repentance.  It is a very hard thing to do to confess when you've gone a long way down with a lie.  The more you wriggle the deeper you sink. 

I had a similar situation recently.  I got stopped by the police for some bye-law offence.  I don't know what came over me but I started to formulate my story. 
'What's your name?'
'Alistair Macauley'
. . . .
. . ,
and so on and so forth.  I mixed it up with a fair bit of truth, like my residential address so when they checked they saw that it was a valid address.
A month later Alistair Macauley got a letter from the police asking him to come and receive a warning and that would be the end of the matter.  But alistair had to bring ID so I didn't go.

2 weeks later 3 police men turned up on my doorstep. "Emi nikan!", I thought. 3 whole police men.  They were looking for Alistair Macauley.  I said I don't know o, but my name is Pastor AIO.  They asked to come in and stupidly I let them in, they didn't have a warrant so I could have just told them to get lost.  They asked for my ID, I showed them.  Ah ha, one of them noticed that my date of birth was the same as Alistair Macauley's. 
I was just denying sha, and I said I knew someone like that that used to come around with my cousin and sometimes he would stay the night, but I didn't think he was devious enough to try to use my identity like this.  I acted aghast and disappointed. 
The police man almost started begging me, saying that this is just a minor offence and there is no need to drag it like that so if I know the guy I should tell them where he is.  The way the policeman kept repeating 'minor offence' and 'nothing to worry about' actually got me worried.  Something in the back of my mind said that if these guys catch me out now I'll be in serious trouble o because now it is not just a matter of parking in the wrong place but a matter of pride for them.  I'm trying to pull a fast one on them.  The more I wriggled, the deeper I sank into the lie but I just wanted to admit it yet I couldn't.
In the end the policemen left and I was in tatters.

Ol boy, once you start lying it's hard to reverse o!  I really respect you for that Mavenbox. 

Though I still suspect that there is some connection between you and Pilgrim if not that you are the same person.

David's post, which the above is written in reply to, had motive at its crux. From that viewpoint, I fail to detect a sliver of parallel between it and OP.

This is useful and I commend it to everyone and hope poster takes it to heart.
PastorAIO:
Mavenbox, everybody is an attention seeker.  We all do it, I believe it is a basic urge of the human psyche.  Some of us have simply learnt to do it more subtly than others but we all love to be recognised.  One of the worse things you could do to someone psychologically is to send them to coventry, that is to ignore them completely.  Poor people and beggars experience this form of torture whereby people treat them like they are not there. 

Please don't feel like you're doing something bad that only you does and no one else.  Perhaps you need to be a bit more subtle, and less aggressive with it.  A lot of human interaction is a give and take of "I'll listen to you if you'll listen to me".  But no one likes the company of someone who wants to talk all the time and always be the cleverest, loudest person in the pack who is always right.

And even if you are quite often right, you have to be extra careful about how you put it across.  It is not worth winning an argument and losing a friend.  Man is a political animal, learn to be politick.  Allow people to discover your point as if they've discovered it for themselves rather than been told it by you.  Let them even instruct you with the lesson that you've been trying to get across to them from the very start.

The only thing that I think you've done wrong is that you've lacked diplomacy and subtlety.

@JeSoul

Glaaaaaaaaaad to have you back!
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by DeepSight(m): 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2010
Maven, wicked you - boasting about beating me thrice at Chess! Chai, i don suffer -

REMEMBER THAT YOU WON TWO OF THOSE GAMES ON TIME BEACAUSE I WAS NOT ONLINE.

I AM COMING BACK TO CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL AGAIN.

Hope i dont get flooged again grin grin grin
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by JeSoul(f): 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2010
MyJoe:

@JeSoul

Glaaaaaaaaaad to have you back!
My friend! mucho gracias. How have you been brotha  kiss

And even if you are quite often right, you have to be extra careful about how you put it across.  It is not worth winning an argument and losing a friend.  Man is a political animal, learn to be politick.  Allow people to discover your point as if they've discovered it for themselves rather than been told it by you.  Let them even instruct you with the lesson that you've been trying to get across to them from the very start.
  A most excellent point.

Few years ago I heard this in a sermon. A preacher recounted a time when he'd been debating with an atheist. His friend was watching from the audience. After the debate:
Friend to preacher: Wow, you shot down every single one of his points
Preacher: yeah I sure did
Friend: yeah, you certainly won that debate.
Preacher: yeah I did
Friend: but you didn't win him
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by ilosiwaju: 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2010
@mavenb0x, am so sure you cant stand my deep fritz. We may meet one day and play real time. Online chess is not really my strong suit.
You were on the university team? cool! i should be screaming about that except that i happened to have played some ogun state trials and have played as a mercenary for edo and delta states those states pay like ma.d for chess players, you may want to consider them.
just take kia sha, it's the trumpet blowing that actually itches me, guess it's human afterall.
whats with this virginity thing naaaah?
grin grin grin
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2010
THE AMAKA:

LOLOL!!!! "Yes, Amaka is a love-peddler" whatever, are you done? i see someone is carrying my issue on their head. my self image? blah blah
what about yours?
make i continue jo
  cool

you're free to agree or disagree with what people are telling you, but you're not the first female to peddle her wares around town and neither will you be the last.

So nothing new there, like you seem to think.

Unless you're actually male? Plenty of that type around here.

in any case, if the thing dey do you like werepe see someone called walestar in sexuality section to help you out.
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by Mavenb0x(m): 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2010
Thanks JeSoul.

Deep Sight: Hahaha true enough you lost on time twice, but you were already "swept" with respect to positional play, and also material value, in the games. If two equally strong players took over from where you lost on time, my game would have won.  wink And yes! Let's go Deep Maven 003 when you have the time (maybe 3 days per move this time, so that no one loses on time). Blimey, the only game I have lost on chess.com so far was a timeout when I forgot to play my turn  cry

Ilosiwaju: Bring it on, brother! Hehehe. Nice ideas about Edo and Delta chess mercenaries but, err. . . I am still under probation for faking my NL identity.  grin Don't wanna do another impersonation in the name of mercenary gaming grin And as for Deep Fritz, he's my boy  wink but he twacks me at times, though. So feel free to set me up against Fritz sometime. I wish! Deep Fritz na my oga o!
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by DeepSight(m): 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2010
Mavenb0x:

Thanks JeSoul.

Deep Sight: Hahaha true enough you lost on time twice, but you were already "swept" with respect to positional play, and also material value, in the games.

FALSE! That was only the case in the first game. In the third game we had barely made 5 moves each and no piece had been captured. Then i was not online for 24 hours and lost on time.

But i will redeem myself. . .
Re: Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. by Mavenb0x(m): 9:05am On Feb 18, 2010
@Deep Sight: alright bro. I must be wrong about the third. Maybe we will both manufacture some time later on to finish our contest!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Dangerous Is Unforgiveness To A Christian? / HEAVEN ON EARTH: 2015. . Prophetic Theme For Living Faith Church / Does Religion Hold People Back From Becoming Very Educated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.