Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,352 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:27 PM

Nude And Sex: Facebook Celebrity, Penocraft Ayomide Replies Nigerian Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nude And Sex: Facebook Celebrity, Penocraft Ayomide Replies Nigerian Guy (1213 Views)

"I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF / Girls Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex – Facebook Guy / I Need A Guy Who Can Lick Me And My Anus For 24hrs Before Sex -facebook Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nude And Sex: Facebook Celebrity, Penocraft Ayomide Replies Nigerian Guy by joshkiddies: 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
Earlier today, we reported the latest Facebook drama between a Facebook Celebrity Penocraft Ayomide Ugonna and a blogger, Muolokwu Kingsley scouting for writers.

Popular writer Penocraft, has however replied Kingsley, who accused her of sending nudes and asking him for sex, and here’s what she wrote;

“I can’t believe this muluokwu Kingsley of a guy is out there to rubbish my name. He calms I’ve been sex chatting with him. He also claims to have my nudes.
Because I refuse to grow his infamous blog for him .
This is really funny.
For those who I’ve actually had inbox conversations with, I NEVER abbreviate.
I rarely chat or reply chats. Hehehe.
I have no words… Honestly, I don’t.
Below, are screenshots of the only conversation I’ve had with this so called Kingsley.
By the way, congrats to him tho.
Fame na fame. It doesn’t matter how you get it in the end abi?”

Kingsley has long taken down his post as it backfired, with Penocraft gaining more followers from the call-out and her friends fighting for her.

Here are screenshots of their chat she shared;

http://www.lailasblog.com/facebook-celebrity-penocraft-ayomide-replies-nigerian-guy-muolokwu-kingsley-accusing-sending-nudes-chat-screenshots/

Lalasticlala

Re: Nude And Sex: Facebook Celebrity, Penocraft Ayomide Replies Nigerian Guy by Baddest69(m): 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
Buhari is finally been put to shame....

God punish devil
Re: Nude And Sex: Facebook Celebrity, Penocraft Ayomide Replies Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
who should we believe nau??

(1) (Reply)

Guys When Girls Reject You / Thread closed / Young Lady Mysteriously Slumps And Dies While Twerking And Dancing At A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.