Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,163 members, 7,890,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:03 AM

I Was Deceived By Her Pictures.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Deceived By Her Pictures.. (1224 Views)

My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) / Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Deceived By Her Pictures.. by Sokere8: 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
Am I the only one who has gone through a guy’s social media pictures and wished I was dating him? I have also looked at some beautiful pictures of some ladies and wished they were mine. Lol! Have you ever chatted with strangers and after you have become close to them, you get to find out that they were imposters.

During my university days, I had a male lodge mate, John. He met a girl on 2go social network and they got talking. They chatted for months and during this period they exchanged pictures. In all her pictures she looked very beautiful and he was even bragging of her beauty to his friends. They were also talking on phone and suddenly they had fallen in love.

They booked to meet up and he sent her money for transportation. He told his friends that his internet lover was coming over so we were expecting her. John cleaned his room, bought everything he felt she might be needing and waited for her arrival. He was to meet up with her at the bus stop and bring her to his house. When she arrived, he wore his best cloth, sprayed his best perfume and off to the bus stop he went to see her.

Being conversant with the premises he stayed at a place where he would see her first. Then he called her while looking around to recognize her. She had told him the color of dress she was wearing.  He saw a lady who stood some distance from him. She looked older than the person in the pictures and she also had a knocked knee. On recognizing her to be the person he had come to pick, he turned back and left without letting her to see him. He felt disappointed because the cute person in the pictures he saw wasn't cute in reality.

A female Facebook friend of mine once wrote;
“If you send me a hi and I don’t reply you, it’s possible that I have gone through your profile and seen your pictures that look far below my standards. If you ever want me to chat with you, make sure you have cute classy pictures.”

This got me thinking. Does our social media profile determine if we are successful or losers. Are you aware that most of those beautiful pictures you see have actually gone through filtering and photo shopping? There are those who hire clothes to wear and snap pictures then they post it on social media just to attract those lustful eyes. Some people who fell for some of these fake people and went ahead to meet up with them, were disappointed. Some even met their doom as they were either raped, kidnapped or killed.

Who have you been texting? That calm looking guy you see on Instagram could be a heartless person. He could also be a broke nigga. Whose text have you been ignoring? That shabby looking person you have been ignoring could have a good heart and be rich too. Maybe he is not a social media freak who would post his accomplishment on the internet. That pretty 16 years old looking girl could be your mother’s age mate in reality. There is a great need to always apply caution while making friends online. You should also guard your heart safely so you don’t end up falling in love with the pictures of a dead man/woman.

Continue reading >>>>
www.soniasblog.com

1 Like

Re: I Was Deceived By Her Pictures.. by Learnstuffs: 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
True Talk OP. Girls are moved a lot by lies and deceit.

1 Like

Re: I Was Deceived By Her Pictures.. by phayvoursky(m): 7:26am On Aug 10, 2017
Sure
Re: I Was Deceived By Her Pictures.. by ibkkk(f): 8:34am On Aug 10, 2017
#True

(1) (Reply)

"Stop $ucking Your Wives Brea$ts" - Lagos State Commissioner Begs / Christian Sister gets pregnant out of wedlock(Artificial insemination) / Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.