Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy (56617 Views)

Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) / UEFA Super Cup: Liverpool Goalkeeper, VAR Accused Of Cheating In Penalty Kick / Chelsea Won The League, But Some Of Their Players Will Not Receive Winners Medal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by Bimpe29: 11:38am On Aug 10, 2017
Take it or leave it, Jose Muorinho remains the top European Manager that have highest confidence, passion and respect for African players. Hence, his gift for Deji.
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by Kulas: 11:44am On Aug 10, 2017
One thing that made me love Jose is his love for the black.He doesnt discriminate,he is anti racist.I will continue to be his fan more than any white coach.
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by stevecantrell: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2017
OkuFaba:
Jose's love for the black skin is like 5&6. He'll probably be praying to be black in his next world

Hes got some black DNA in him, a lot of Portuguese do. Nothing new..

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by udemzyudex(m): 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Zeze06:
cool he doesn't want to keep it, it reminds him of his failure...

Chai But Walai Madrid dey play ball...

Them no play anything for second half, if no be rashford hmm.
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by kobabe(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Deji is my cursing
enemyofprogress:
Deji is my cursing
enemyofprogress:
Deji is my cursing
who dash monkey banana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by shegra58: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He gave the gift to the wrong person... He should have given it to a German or French...they value memorabilias.

Deji would have valued a plate of Amala and Ewedu even more.
Mumu

Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by kaja4real: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
obajoey:
if you have seen videos where Mourinho was doing so many charity work and different donations in Africa, your love for him will grow more.
are u serious? Pls can I get the video link or any link bcs am his number 1 fan
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by Richy4(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
mrtomola:
Am not a MANU fan but I love Mourinho so much because of his love for Black people, especially The Africans.

Yea he loved African people too much that Essen and Mikel obi were always on the bench some years back when he was with Chelsea..
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
Thank God he's my Afonja brother...oya biafra show me yours... grin grin grin wink
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by ikemesit4477: 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
segunjowo:
Whao but tell you what? Jose hates loosing. Assure you this isn't a 'kindly' gesture. #M2C
how much will the medal cost assuming they want to sell it, I just want to know, thanks!
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by BigboysZ(m): 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
segunjowo:
Whao but tell you what? Jose hates loosing. Assure you this isn't a 'kindly' gesture. #M2C

According to Jose ,lemme paraphrase wat he said.He said it's better to give it to a fan which will make the fan feel on top of the world than to keep it at home and later get lost!!
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by obajoey(m): 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
I will, brb.
kaja4real:

are u serious? Pls can I get the video link or any link bcs am his number 1 fan
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by emmymdk: 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
mrtomola:
Am not a MANU fan but I love Mourinho so much because of his love for Black people, especially The Africans.

Th wife is an African, I think from Angola... I stand to be corrected
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by Dexema(m): 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
segunjowo:

What about the winners medals he gave away 3 different times?
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by fatai193(m): 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
Good morning all how ur day going, dis is to inform you all that come next week Monday and Tuesday there will b seminar on how to Earn as others load recharge card AT NASAB REALITIES OFFICE, IYE PLAZA BY MEGA ITE OFF REFINERY ROAD WARRI DELTA STATE @ 10AM RESPECTIVELY. ENTRANCE FEE IS FREE..... For more information call 08097677381
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by kaja4real: 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
obajoey:
I will, brb.
alright. Thanks
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by gabrielniy(m): 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
Kamelot77:
he has never won d super cup before

I categorically said "EPL champions medal to be precise".
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by BanevsJoker(m): 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Deji is my cursing
Thought he was your swearing.
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by vroy(m): 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
That y u be d special one UP MAN UTD
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by baddosky1: 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
Afonja and dramatization! This boy could be from Senegal or he could be Pogba's nephew for all we care but now, they have claimed he is "Deji" What is the proof that he is a Nigerian?

cc:MICHEALADEX
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by Skmoda360(m): 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=59329045] shocked

He gave the gift to the wrong person... He should have given it to a German or French...they value memorabilias.

Deji would have valued a plate of Amala and Ewedu even more.[/quote}

First class mumu...
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by rhektor(m): 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
Mouthrinho a terrible looser
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by sshalom(m): 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
That's simply amazing!
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by gabe: 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
segunjowo:
Guy mostly gives out his medals. Appreciates the fans that way. I remember he threw his last Chelsea FA cup medal to the crowd.
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by OnyiCindy11(f): 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
I have been laughing because of people comments ; grin grin grin no matter I still love and cherish my club, check us @nairaomm.com

Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
baddosky1:
Afonja and dramatization! This boy could be from Senegal or he could be Pogba's nephew for all we care but now, they have claimed he is "Deji" What is the proof that he is a Nigerian?

cc:MICHEALADEX
lol...even if his name was orisabunmi you won't still accept he's Afonja...so live with the heartbreak ok
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by mrtomola(m): 1:07am On Aug 11, 2017
emmymdk:

Th wife is an African, I think from Angola... I stand to be corrected
You are absolutely right tho.
Re: Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy by fredoooooo: 7:28am On Aug 11, 2017
mystikal:
Is that a winners medal or losers medal?

Both , Mou won the medal as runner up ( lost the final ) but the boy is a winner in every aspect . He won a medal even without playing tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sikiratu Yekini Receives Cash And Goods From A Group Of Nigerians / Belgium Vs England: Russia 2018 3rd Place (2 - 0) On 14th July 2018 / Alex Iwobi Confused After Coming On As Substitute. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.