Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,499 members, 7,951,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

Did You Marry The Wrong Person? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did You Marry The Wrong Person? (13404 Views)

Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? / 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Marry The Wrong Person? by Chybyke07(m): 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2010
^^^^
eyaaa

kpelee

What happened ?
Re: Did You Marry The Wrong Person? by Jaytee67(m): 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2010
If I have a choice to do it again, I will still make the same choice. I have no regret at all in all sincerity
Re: Did You Marry The Wrong Person? by 0hsisi: 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2010
No I didn't
for those who think they did,I have a warning.
The grass always seems greener on the other side till you get there.
Love and live with the one you're with.
Do whatever is within your power to make it work.
Re: Did You Marry The Wrong Person? by pao2(m): 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2010
April wd mark my 6th year anniversary, And it had been fun going thru the good times, the bad and the ugly times together,
of course naturally, it had crossed my mind esp during the bad and ugly times, but I have no regrets about my decision up to date, if I had a chance of choosing again, I WOULD CHOOSE HER ALL OVER AGAIN,
So, I DIDNT MARRY THE WRONG PERSON.
Re: Did You Marry The Wrong Person? by ibelab(m): 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2010
nope
Re: Did You Marry The Wrong Person? by H2O2: 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2010
did u mean altitude or attitude? u know it could make sence both ways, one could understand why altitude could be an issue in a marriage, imagine the wife being taller. Now thats a marriage where altitude could just be a problem.
lol see as you dey tasi becomrich grin grin grin grin
Re: Did You Marry The Wrong Person? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2010
I certainly made the right choice, marrying my beautiful Deltan Princess.

If I turned back the hands of time 200 times, I would still marry my wife. Never before has anything I've ever done felt so right.
Re: Did You Marry The Wrong Person? by emimyself: 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2010
I did not marry for the wrong reasons but I married the wrong person

1 Like

Re: Did You Marry The Wrong Person? by Igwe9(m): 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2010
Did You Marry The Wrong Person?
NO, if not by the grace of God, i had be the wrong choice grin
Re: Did You Marry The Wrong Person? by ubiaa5(f): 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2010
No i didnt marry the wrong person.
Re: Did You Marry The Wrong Person? by TheKing3: 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2010
I know i made the right choice. See, when u are truely led by the Spirit of of God, u can't go wrong.
Re: Did You Marry The Wrong Person? by Freiburger(m): 11:38pm On Feb 16, 2010
@ Topic. I Couldn't have find someone better than what i 've got.
Re: Did You Marry The Wrong Person? by corrall(f): 12:38am On Feb 17, 2010
The.King:

I know i made the right choice. See, when u are truely led by the Spirit of of God, u can't go wrong.

Bros, there are many spirit-led peeps this days o, i know of one that didn't make it to the altar. e be like say d spirit lead am go a different direction 1 week to the wedding day.
Re: Did You Marry The Wrong Person? by H2O2: 12:39am On Feb 17, 2010
I'm not married.
Re: Did You Marry The Wrong Person? by tanimz(f): 1:13am On Feb 17, 2010
^^^ Will you marry me?
Re: Did You Marry The Wrong Person? by H2O2: 1:29am On Feb 17, 2010
Who knows? are you single and willing to mingle, maybe we can start somewhere huh
Re: Did You Marry The Wrong Person? by tanimz(f): 1:32am On Feb 17, 2010
Im single kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Where do u want us to start??
Re: Did You Marry The Wrong Person? by H2O2: 1:42am On Feb 17, 2010
tanimz:

Im single kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Where do u want us to start??
Lol where would you like to start ?You can message me on yim that would be a start.
Re: Did You Marry The Wrong Person? by Rastamann: 2:56am On Feb 17, 2010
Your ability to show real love, endure and be patient help you enjoy your marriage. If these things are lacking in your marriage, then you will always think that you married the wrong person.
Re: Did You Marry The Wrong Person? by shotuns: 3:19am On Feb 17, 2010
Haha, @tanimz n @H202, That's a very good start, Please invite me o. I am loving this, I am sure you both will make the best couple.

grin cool
Re: Did You Marry The Wrong Person? by joyblinks(f): 4:43am On Feb 17, 2010
@H202 AND TANIMZ

why ona dey bring ona singleness come here na? dont you know this place is strictly for the married ones.

i beg make them pursue ona commot here jor make i dey enjoy married gist.
Re: Did You Marry The Wrong Person? by spiderman(m): 8:33am On Feb 17, 2010
@H202 + tanimz,

get a room!!!!!
Re: Did You Marry The Wrong Person? by solar(m): 11:48am On Feb 17, 2010
I was thinking, as a Christian, if you walk in love, God's love, you can live with anyone. But that does not mean one should not do his/her home work in regard sto marriage or any type of relationship for that matter. Home work for a life partner: praying; thinking; dating (investigating); and believing the best of the person (knowing that there is no perfect being, everybody has his/her own fault); and also working on your own strengths and weaknesses.
Re: Did You Marry The Wrong Person? by allboyz(m): 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2010
interesting topic wld it it up later!!
Re: Did You Marry The Wrong Person? by babaowo: 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2010
yeah this is exactly what have been battling with 5yrs now sad sad

1 Like

Re: Did You Marry The Wrong Person? by lawrence83: 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2010
@Topic
am not married

and if i were, never will it be to a wrong person.
Re: Did You Marry The Wrong Person? by tanimz(f): 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2010
H2O2:

Lol where would you like to start ?You can message me on yim that would be a start.

Ok, whats your yim?
shotuns:

Haha, @tanimz n @H202, That's a very good start, Please invite me o. I am loving this, I am sure you both will make the best couple.

grin cool

Awww. . . thanks smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley No worry Invitation card go land your front door as soon as H202 accepts wink wink wink wink
joyblinks:

@H202 AND TANIMZ

why ona dey bring ona singleness come here na? dont you know this place is strictly for the married ones.

i beg make them pursue ona commot here jor make i dey enjoy married gist.

Epele ohhh. . . Is it our fault that we are not married We want to feel in the fun too tongue tongue tongue tongue tonguewink wink wink
spiderman:

@H202 + tanimz,

get a room!!!!!

Which one
Re: Did You Marry The Wrong Person? by H2O2: 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2010
such a gamer.
My yim is on my profile.

or just click on the yahoo icon on my profile to the left.

<<<
Re: Did You Marry The Wrong Person? by tanimz(f): 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2010
Okay, buhh ur offline though embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Did You Marry The Wrong Person? by Boboribo: 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2010
@Fhemmmy

The question was not meant for me. Like I said, it has not crossed my mind not because I had no one in the past before my wife. Its just that for me there isn't much of a difference between women and so there really was no need for my mind to wander (after my marriage) to a previous relationship for comparism. Like I have said in other posts, the sooner men realise that women are virtually the same, the happier they will become. Just enjoy the one you have. You cant have another one. Christianity does not even allow to make another choice. you can only pray for God to make it better.
Re: Did You Marry The Wrong Person? by solar(m): 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2010
@Boboribo I thought what we were looking at is working out the marriage and being happy with the your spouse. Being fulfilled together.
Re: Did You Marry The Wrong Person? by fifi09(f): 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2010
Maybe they think it would be easier/better with someone else, once thay reach a few years of marriage and realize it's not all fun and butterflies,  The truth is, it would be more or less the same with anybody. Some of the things that are difficult in a marriage are due to marriage itself (it is not easy to share everything with one person, and all the responsibilities of marriage) or to the person herself , and not the partner (for instance, if it is a challenge for me to expose my feelings and talk to my husband about what bothers me I cannot blame it on him to "not understand me" but on myself, things would be the same with another man  ).

Of course, there are some situations when a person really does marry the wrong man/woman (I'm thinking of the girls who would still marry their boyfriend after he beat them, or someone with alcohol problems etc.). But all in all, I believe marriage reveals more about ourselves than anything else, and changing partner will not change us, at some point, we have to look at ourselves and accept to change if we want to make the marriage work, not change the partner.
I concur!

When you love someone you gotta to love everything about them Not just the good things but the bad things too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Raising Kids Who Do Not Beg / Union Presents Cash To Needy Nigerian Families In South Africa / A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.