Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,742 members, 7,941,816 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos, Reports To The Police She Committed Suicide - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos, Reports To The Police She Committed Suicide (21289 Views)

She Committed Suicide, Lagos Couple Arrested For The Death Of Their Housemaid. / Sister Of 15-year-old Slimzy Jay Who Drank Sniper Denies She Committed Suicide B / Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos, Reports To The Police She Committed Suicide by twinsluv: 11:07am On Aug 10, 2017
Aye le, aye ma le. oro aye yi o, o to ju su mi.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos, Reports To The Police She Committed Suicide by twinsluv: 11:09am On Aug 10, 2017
Olorun gba WA o
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos, Reports To The Police She Committed Suicide by Jayslyder: 11:11am On Aug 10, 2017
this dude bleeped up Jere...Nigerians hardly commit suicides.... it is in or genes to adapt to any situation.. his lie doesn't sit well in this country... even if devil dey torment Us,we go still dey push am
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos, Reports To The Police She Committed Suicide by jrusky(m): 11:12am On Aug 10, 2017
When dd Nigeria turned too this stage or may I say how did we got to this point? A day can not pass without bad news it ha be happening long ago but within the last 2 years it has be so horrible that Nigeria second name is *Bad News* country.

So is this how govt will be watching these country become a jungle land? Rapist, Murderers, Kidnappers, Ritualist, Drug War, Secessionist with hate speech, Underground Tunnel of Horror, Human Part Pepper Soup Joint, Armed Robbery, domestic violence, Political Bullying, boko haram, Fulani herdsmen etc all went loosen to the roof top for the past 2 years and despite police effort the Fed Govt has not really show any seriousness to hammer down a hard penalty for the offenders of all these crimes it's so sad.

This country need divine intervention this land called Nigeria is gradually turning to the land of horror sometime you will hear some terrify stuff you will shiver and ask is this that same Nigeria you were born and live in? I don't know where did we got it wrong I know Nigeria missed the track somewhere and the most annoying thing is the next you will see this killer will be set free by same police and you will hear the family of the deceased has agree to leave the matter to God to judge end of story as if it's only Nigeria that knows God.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos, Reports To The Police She Committed Suicide by Marineetyon(m): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2017
ExplorerReturns:
your conical head no go gree you know say iwobi no be Igbo name but a cone headed name.

afonja and battery be like 5 and six
this bastard no even get ba3 self
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos, Reports To The Police She Committed Suicide by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 10, 2017
Leave to live! May her soul find bliss
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos, Reports To The Police She Committed Suicide by ExplorerReturns(m): 11:31am On Aug 10, 2017
Marineetyon:
this bastard no even get ba3 self

lol. as the battery the charge e be like say he plug am for human skull eye socket! grin grin grin you know dey fit do the undoable with human skull
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos, Reports To The Police She Committed Suicide by madapcmod: 11:38am On Aug 10, 2017
Owolabi, owobi, afonja wife beaters.

Too much hydraulic soup causes this kind of afonjaic behavior

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos, Reports To The Police She Committed Suicide by Bondesniger(m): 11:39am On Aug 10, 2017
see his face like sniper
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos, Reports To The Police She Committed Suicide by Afritop(m): 11:56am On Aug 10, 2017
Instead of giving him a sip of sniper
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos, Reports To The Police She Committed Suicide by jackie35(m): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
writingking:
i was here

"here" or "there"?
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos, Reports To The Police She Committed Suicide by ndukwejoe(m): 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
haha i like your analysis
LexngtonSteele:
NCAN nomenclature analysis - Inconclusive

Phenotypic analysis - Flat head..hairy.

Behavioural analysis - beats wife not men...liar.

Tests complete - 95% Flatoid (Certified P&I)

Owobi and Iwobi...Suspiciously similar.

Please revert on the name issue...Over to HQ
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos, Reports To The Police She Committed Suicide by misspineapple(f): 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
So sad
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos, Reports To The Police She Committed Suicide by LAUWALI222(m): 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
slowpoke,dam-bastard
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos, Reports To The Police She Committed Suicide by Skmoda(m): 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lloydfather:
exngtonSteele: 9:24am
NCAN nomenclature analysis - Inconclusive

Phenotypic analysis - Flat head..hairy.

Behavioural analysis - beats wife not men...lies.

Tests complete - 95% Flatoid (Certified P&I)

Please revert on the name issue...Over to HQ
(Quote)mumu Educated illiterate, owobi is Yoruba name not Igbo.
It can be pronounced as ogunbi, owobi, awobi, odebi, u should have known ur tribes names by now.
it's Idoma marafuckah, wetin u sabi.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos, Reports To The Police She Committed Suicide by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
Idoma guy from benue .
Afonjas and Igbos chill please.
Shame on both of you, no tribal war today!
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos, Reports To The Police She Committed Suicide by Donvalentino55(m): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
By their NAMES you shall know them...
Ndi ara
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos, Reports To The Police She Committed Suicide by muchroom(m): 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos, Reports To The Police She Committed Suicide by cococandy(f): 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
Or maybe you men need to to get your act together. Who are the main culprits in the crimes you listed below? the worst this is that no one is talking about his gender right now. If a woman beat up a housemaid, then you guys will rush to to say that all women are evil and worse than Satan.

jrusky:
When dd Nigeria turned too this stage or may I say how did we got to this point? A day can not pass without bad news it ha be happening long ago but within the last 2 years it has be so horrible that Nigeria second name is *Bad News* country.

So is this how govt will be watching these country become a jungle land? Rapist, Murderers, Kidnappers, Ritualist, Drug War, Secessionist with hate speech, Underground Tunnel of Horror, Human Part Pepper Soup Joint, Armed Robbery, domestic violence, Political Bullying, boko haram, Fulani herdsmen etc all went loosen to the roof top for the past 2 years and despite police effort the Fed Govt has not really show any seriousness to hammer down a hard penalty for the offenders of all these crimes it's so sad.

This country need divine intervention this land called Nigeria is gradually turning to the land of horror sometime you will hear some terrify stuff you will shiver and ask is this that same Nigeria you were born and live in? I don't know where did we got it wrong I know Nigeria missed the track somewhere and the most annoying thing is the next you will see this killer will be set free by same police and you will hear the family of the deceased has agree to leave the matter to God to judge end of story as if it's only Nigeria that knows God.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos, Reports To The Police She Committed Suicide by lollytk(f): 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
yettymuse:
Leave to live! May her soul find bliss
they just want to stay married even in d grave.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos, Reports To The Police She Committed Suicide by Mofemo: 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
Pls, I need to understand this: how does a man brutalise his wife and still make love to her?
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos, Reports To The Police She Committed Suicide by jossyfyne: 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Women keep losing their lives to domestic violence as it is on a constant rise in Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court / Niger State Police Arrest 3 Fraudsters Who Dupe People Through 'Guy-Work' / Three Men Arrested For Killing Aged Couple In Ogun (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.