Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,037 members, 7,970,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:17 PM

Business Idea For Ten Million Naira - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Idea For Ten Million Naira (2778 Views)

I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin / Pls Where Can I Invest One Million Naira With Monthly Returns?company Pls / What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by bencarson007(m): 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
10digit:
Hello Nairalander, I was given 10million naira from sales of my parent inheritance and will like to know the best business to invest the money in wisely with high return. your advice will be highly appreciated. thanks

Hello 10digit.
I am not one of those that advocate l will introduce you to a business that will bring lofty returns per day.

I will just kindly tell you what to do for me and for you. Simple.

Get me a Toyota Sienna 2001 - 2005 @ say between 1.3m to 2.5m. Tell me what you want for the car on hire purchase and I will gladly match it within a time frame we will both agree on. For instance you but the car 1.6m, we can agree on between 2.5m to 3.2m over a 7month period.

Agreement involves my lawyer and yours as well as your own terms.

There is serious cash in transportation but we overlook it.
If interested pm drbencarson_o1@yahoo.com and I will send you an already written proposal!
#Blessings!
Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by dhamydre: 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hello @10digit, I have a bar and relaxation center which I am about to open..i need an investor/partner who is willing to participate and achieve together great things..here is my whatsapp no:07033687519..lets discuss.thanks
Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by mealdred: 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
Opulence Estate is an estate fit for kings and queens with all details entrenched in luxury.

Price:10.5m(5% discount on outright Purchase)
Also comes with N18,000 per sqm
Flexible payment plans option available.

Title: Gazette

Land status: 100% dry

Buy & Build Estate
10digit, you can never lose on land investment , there are other offers in different locations, pm if interested..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn How To Get Over 700 mp3 (Audio) Messages And E-books (PHOTOS) / Choose Between Programmed Withdrawal & Annuity Option For Pension / How Was Your Experience With Loan Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.