Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,022 members, 7,931,514 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:35 AM

Buy/sell All Cryptocurrency From Us - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Buy/sell All Cryptocurrency From Us (2443 Views)

Know All About Blockchain And Cryptocurrency From Zero To Hero / How To Secure Your Cryptocurrency From Hackers / New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy/sell All Cryptocurrency From Us by jjamani(m): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2017
Name it from Bitcoin,Ethereum,Ripple,Bitcoin cash,Antshare aka NEO ETC. we can Help you buy any coin at the market sell them for you .also show you best cryptocurency investment program, also teach you how to trade, we also have a bot that trade for us 24/7. also show you a crypto if you use $100 in 2 years you make $200,000. we also investing in ICO this has part give us a great ROI .hit us up

jjamani12@gmail.com
whatsapp or call
Re: Buy/sell All Cryptocurrency From Us by Delightful8(f): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2017
jjamani:
Name it from Bitcoin,Ethereum,Ripple,Bitcoin cash,Antshare aka NEO ETC. we can Help you buy any coin at the market sell them for you .also show you best cryptocurency investment program, also teach you how to trade, we also have a bot that trade for us 24/7. also show you a crypto if you use $100 in 2 years you make $200,000. we also investing in ICO this has part give us a great ROI .hit us up

jjamani12@gmail.com
whatsapp or call
Let me have details. Thanks
Re: Buy/sell All Cryptocurrency From Us by jjamani(m): 11:48am On Aug 10, 2017
Delightful8:

Let me have details. Thanks
State what you want and I drop the current details besides in cryptocurrencies prices are not stable.
Re: Buy/sell All Cryptocurrency From Us by hazim(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
TBC awuf

Get a newly opened wallet and fund with 50,000 kringles for just 10k and start shopping online anytime, anywhere you are.
contact me through olydon53@gmail.com
Re: Buy/sell All Cryptocurrency From Us by jjamani(m): 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
Guys if you want to make Alot of $$$ in cryptocurrencies before December. I will be listing out coins and investments.. .

Buy Antshare aka Neo this coin has given me some $$$ trading it weekly because of its volatility. Before now it was trading between $5-10 but now a new investment firm has taken over and the value has gone up to $25. a lady I help to buy Antshare which is also know has NEO 3 weeks ago .with $300 at the rate of $5 per coin currently are $300 investment is now worth $1500 and its till going up.. The beautiful part about this is you can sell them anytime you wish.

We can help you buy and sell any CryptoCurrency that are tradable. Tomorrow will share some other opportunities

CryptoCurrency the next set of Billionaires will emerge. Are you one of them?

1 Like

Re: Buy/sell All Cryptocurrency From Us by Chidonsky: 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
list them and the site you trade them.
Re: Buy/sell All Cryptocurrency From Us by jjamani(m): 11:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
Chidonsky:
list them and the site you trade them.

I won't want to list them here because of the bot here. I can send them all to you in pm or whatsapp
Re: Buy/sell All Cryptocurrency From Us by talebearer123: 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
hazim:
TBC awuf

Get a newly opened wallet and fund with 50,000 kringles for just 10k and start shopping online anytime, anywhere you are.
contact me through olydon53@gmail.com

The official 50,000 free kringles?

Wen thinking to 419 ppl make use of your brain too. Not everyone is a dunce like you.

Oole
Re: Buy/sell All Cryptocurrency From Us by jjamani(m): 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
Good day guys yesterday was talking about Antshare (Neo) at $25 now it's about $33 and it will keep going up.. It's a Chinese company..

We share little bit about ICO (Initial coin offering) this is when coin is about to go public you can make more then 100% when you find a very good ICO here is an ICO I participated 3 weeks back.

During the ICO I help a client to purchase 5000 at 1 ETH which I brought when ETH drop to $180 now the the coin is now in the market over $0.48 per coin her $180 investment now $2700.

More info will be dropped later.
Re: Buy/sell All Cryptocurrency From Us by chuksmad(m): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
jjamani:
Good day guys yesterday was talking about Antshare (Neo) at $25 now it's about $33 and it will keep going up.. It's a Chinese company..

We share little bit about ICO (Initial coin offering) this is when coin is about to go public you can make more then 100% when you find a very good ICO here is an ICO I participated 3 weeks back.

During the ICO I help a client to purchase 5000 at 1 ETH which I brought when ETH drop to $180 now the the coin is now in the market over $0.48 per coin her $180 investment now $2700.

More info will be dropped later.
Oga I hope you have not abandon TBC smiley
Re: Buy/sell All Cryptocurrency From Us by Chidonsky: 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
Good get us updated on coins with ico that has potential to rise.
Re: Buy/sell All Cryptocurrency From Us by Abudu2000(m): 12:54am On Aug 13, 2017
B----t-----c for sale @340 per dollar, qdoga999@gmail.com

Inbox me asap
Re: Buy/sell All Cryptocurrency From Us by jjamani(m): 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
Back from nairaland bot ban 3 days ago I shared a coin that has potential that has made me and some of my members in our CryptoCurrency group $180 we brought 5000 of the coin and has made over $4500 in space of 2 weeks. I won't mention name again not to chop another ban. Just send me a pm or whastapp me..

Today I will share this info
What if you have $1110 which is let's say about 400k to invest in this coin and you make $500 monthly has salary and you still earn $500 daily in two years to come. You just going to create two different accounts one for $1010 and other $100 this coin is in the market. Also you can also buy the coin and hold because in the last 3 months it has grown by 600%. Hit me up on whatsapp my number is on the first comment I made in this thread
See you later
Re: Buy/sell All Cryptocurrency From Us by jjamani(m): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2018
BEEN GETTING ALOT OF MESSAGE ALOT OF MY FRIENDS IN OUR GROUPS HAS MADE LOT OF MONEY FROM CYRTOP SINCE LAST YEAR .. THAT'S WHAT WE DO FULL TIME.. LET ME SHOW YOU A POST

THE IMAGE BELOW
1 means if you have invested about $100 on Verge last year March you would have gotten about 3,333,333 coins

2 if you decided to sell your Verge today using the price at 2 $0.17 that would have given you profits of $566,666 ��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂

THIS YEAR BUY ALOT OF COINS EVEN IF ITS N5000 YOU can be using every month just make sure you secure your future

Re: Buy/sell All Cryptocurrency From Us by owunabastard: 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
jjamani:
BEEN GETTING ALOT OF MESSAGE ALOT OF MY FRIENDS IN OUR GROUPS HAS MADE LOT OF MONEY FROM CYRTOP SINCE LAST YEAR .. THAT'S WHAT WE DO FULL TIME.. LET ME SHOW YOU A POST

THE IMAGE BELOW
1 means if you have invested about $100 on Verge last year March you would have gotten about 3,333,333 coins

2 if you decided to sell your Verge today using the price at 2 $0.17 that would have given you profits of $566,666 ��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂

THIS YEAR BUY ALOT OF COINS EVEN IF ITS N5000 YOU can be using every month just make sure you secure your future
Oga what about our TBC, is it still legit or should we abandon it? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buy/sell All Cryptocurrency From Us by berry5: 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hello,

As an investor, you can invest here and start making a good daily living incomes money from this great legit website company http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php where you can make big source of incomes from the comfort of your home without trading risk.

This how this company work, You buy your virta stock from this modern company at the current market price and sell when the price value of a virta stock rise up to make your instant profit with them.

This modern company does not involve risk trading where traders need to trade with either to loss or gain.

All you do is to sell your virta stock and make your instant profits.

I make good daily incomes from this company platform as my extra source of incomes to my bitcoin wallet. every day.

Visit and register with the company here http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php and test their trading platform with just one dollar to earn your first profit from their market to see how great their trading platform work.

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Applied For Fed Govt 300,000 Housing Units? / How Can I Invest Into Crypto With 500k At The Moment / How Much Money Can You Actually Make From Uhrs Jobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.