Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,927 members, 7,966,432 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:28 PM

SEO Expert Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SEO Expert Needed (791 Views)

Email And SEO Expert Needed / Linnswork Expert Needed Asap / SEO Expert Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEO Expert Needed by olak3: 10:57am On Aug 10, 2017
I need an expert on SEO to help me with my blog.Anytime I try to add my site on Google console, it gives me error message 'redirected' but if I try craw error test, it show no error found. If I paste my post tittle on Google search. It does not show my post on the search list. Pls I need assistance
Re: SEO Expert Needed by nblinks(m): 11:51am On Aug 10, 2017
Hi Olak3, what type of blog are you looking to have SEO done for? There are few SEO agents in Nigeria that you can use when it come to good SEO. In addition, you can actually get some of the initial Search Engine Optimization done by yourself to reduce the cost.

Such things like what you have started with the google console. Google will provide you with enough information to resolve the issue; but if you still can not get this done, I can provide you with the initial assistance (at no cost) to get this resolve - 07086437840.

You can also check out the SEO companies in Nigeria if that will help.

There are other stuffs that you can done by yourself but the technical ones, you may need to contact SEO expects.

Re: SEO Expert Needed by Donald3d(m): 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
olak3:
I need an expert on SEO to help me with my blog.Anytime I try to add my site on Google console, it gives me error message 'redirected' but if I try craw error test, it show no error found. If I paste my post tittle on Google search. It does not show my post on the search list. Pls I need assistance
What is your budget
Re: SEO Expert Needed by femo122: 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
olak3:
Contact us
Re: SEO Expert Needed by richkal(m): 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
olak3:
Hi man, you don't have to be panic, the problem is minimal, i would ask you to be careful before making offer with any seo agency. At first, let me ask you that what do you tends to achieve by adding your site to google console, is it for indexing on search engine or what Well, first use this query on google search engine with your website, thus "site:yourwebsite.com" (excluding the apstrophies). Whatever the result, lets us know. Hope this help.
Re: SEO Expert Needed by Webman007: 8:20am On Aug 11, 2017
Call/WhatsApp 08095966698
Re: SEO Expert Needed by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 11, 2017
olak3:

May be this would help
http://theadsensefamily.com/threads/get-free-seo-beginners-guide.13/
Re: SEO Expert Needed by Dollarground(m): 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
Do you need quality seo setup for your blogger blog? I will handle that for you for just 2k. Remember, no blogging without seo.Email me at Somwealth1@gmail.com
Re: SEO Expert Needed by abtechy: 3:01am On Aug 12, 2017
Contact me to rank your site on google.
Call or whatsapp 08069026433
See a site I created 2 months ago
https://www.firstpress.com.ng/
http://androiddrips.com/

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters, What's Your Verdict On This Website Of Mine? / What Should I Learn Next To Become A Professional Web Designer And Developer? / Secrets Of How To Apply For Google Adsense And Easily Get Adsense Approval 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.