Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,127 members, 7,880,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:06 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi KANU Replies Edwin Clark For Calling For His Re-arrest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi KANU Replies Edwin Clark For Calling For His Re-arrest. (1027 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat / Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi KANU Replies Edwin Clark For Calling For His Re-arrest. by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2017
Nnamdi KANU replies Edwin Clark for calling for his re-arrest.

Hear him!

I don't play the politics of Militancy. I also don't play the politics of Amnesty payment, it's of no use.

I don't play the politics of settlement; I play the politics of Freedom.Edwin Clerk never asked me why I am stopping Anambra state election, because if he had asked me, I would have told him that as old as he is, I want to set him free. The reason the so called elders and the Igwes want the election to hold, is because of the oil allocation, and the monthly payment they go to Abuja to collect every month end.

They don't care about the masses and their suffering, because if they do, they would go to Osibanjo to negotiate the date for referendum instead of election.Edwin Clerk is fighting for resource control of 13%, may be increased to 15%. I, Nnamdi KANU is fighting for resource control of Ijaw people and the whole Biafran people, so that they can control their resources 100% through our freedom.

"ME: Nnamdi KANU is a leader. That is who a leader is. Not these selfish and stomach infrastructure leaders that have vowed to remain slaves and impoverishing their people for peanuts.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi KANU Replies Edwin Clark For Calling For His Re-arrest. by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 10, 2017
cc; Lala, Mandy, etc
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi KANU Replies Edwin Clark For Calling For His Re-arrest. by Temidayo9(m): 11:04am On Aug 10, 2017
At least ,respect your elders
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi KANU Replies Edwin Clark For Calling For His Re-arrest. by Jj222(f): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2017
Good talk. pls my dear tell them .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi KANU Replies Edwin Clark For Calling For His Re-arrest. by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 10, 2017
Temidayo9:

Nnamdi Kanu Lack Respect Before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi KANU Replies Edwin Clark For Calling For His Re-arrest. by ogawisdom(m): 11:13am On Aug 10, 2017
Temidayo9:

Lol he is even kind with his words here I swear grin grin grin

I was expecting him to take d Edwin dude to the cleaners

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi KANU Replies Edwin Clark For Calling For His Re-arrest. by Prouddevil(m): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2017
Stupid albino from the poto poto erosion ravaged region of bia-furo, from the tribe that uses kung-fu kicks to tell their parents good morning.. tongue

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi KANU Replies Edwin Clark For Calling For His Re-arrest. by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 10, 2017
Prouddevil:
Stupid albino from the poto poto erosion ravaged region of bia-furo, from the tribe that uses kung-fu kicks to tell their parents good morning.. tongue

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi KANU Replies Edwin Clark For Calling For His Re-arrest. by ojun50(m): 11:27am On Aug 10, 2017
Is like him head they house
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi KANU Replies Edwin Clark For Calling For His Re-arrest. by nototribalist: 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
Prouddevil:
oil parasites, go and find your own resources leave our own alone. Thieves.

Oya take go chop afternoon food, since I've been feeding you for centuries.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi KANU Replies Edwin Clark For Calling For His Re-arrest. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
I am not impressed with this response if it is coming from Nnamdi Kanu

But Edwin Clark should not be calling for his arrest
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi KANU Replies Edwin Clark For Calling For His Re-arrest. by Prouddevil(m): 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
nototribalist:
oil parasites, go and find your own resources leave our own alone. Thieves.

Oya take go chop afternoon food, since I've been feeding you for centuries.
slave most always be a slave...We are all thieves in this because the oil belongs to the Niger deltans that why mai-shit albino nnamumu cownu is attaching even benue to is bia-furo Republic.Anumanu na-akpọ ndị ọzọ anụmanụ
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi KANU Replies Edwin Clark For Calling For His Re-arrest. by nototribalist: 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
Prouddevil:
slave most always be a slave...We are all thieves in this because the oil belongs to the Niger deltans that why mai-shit albino nnamumu cownu is attaching even benue to is bia-furo Republic.Anumanu na-akpọ ndị ọzọ anụmanụ
so Rivers state is from oduduwa republic abi? Otondo
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi KANU Replies Edwin Clark For Calling For His Re-arrest. by chuose2: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
Prouddevil:

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi KANU Replies Edwin Clark For Calling For His Re-arrest. by Prouddevil(m): 11:53am On Aug 11, 2017
chuose2:
cool

Who want igbo sense ? I reject the sense of drug,sense of developlas developing foreign countries with drugs, sense of selfishness, sense of hate, sense of fraud, sense of bia-furo, sense of poto poto in Jesus name I pray amen.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Massive Properties Belonging To Diezani Ordered To Be Seized By Court / Nigerian Govt Brought Violence Into Peaceful Biafra Agitation ―IPOB / Atiku’s Associate, Ex-taraba Speaker Defect To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.