Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,262 members, 7,880,989 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:29 AM

Norwegian Singer Faces Death Threat For Using Black Actor In Music Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Norwegian Singer Faces Death Threat For Using Black Actor In Music Video (516 Views)

Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha / Chinneylove Eze: Bambam Is The Most Unprofessional Actor In The World / I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Norwegian Singer Faces Death Threat For Using Black Actor In Music Video by IratzsMicheal(m): 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
A Norwegian singer Sophie Elise Isachsen has revealed that she received death threats and racist abuse after her latest music video in which she used a black actor.

She said she was horrified when abusive comments began pouring in online in response to the love story between herself and her co-star in the video to her single All Of Your Friends.

Isachsen who titled the video ‘All Of Your Friends’ simply acted out a passionate relationship with a partner, played by a black actor, while she sings about getting her revenge by sleeping with the ex’s friends.

She told the BBC’s Newsbeat, “I’ve been a public figure in Norway for about six years so I am used to getting a lot of hate,’ she told

‘But I really didn’t think people would care about the guy’s skin colour in my video.’

‘I actually didn’t want to remove the comments because I wanted people to see that this type of thing still goes on,’ she added referring to the racism in the comments.

https://newscantell..com/2017/08/norwegian-singer-faces-death-threat-for.html

Re: Norwegian Singer Faces Death Threat For Using Black Actor In Music Video by 40kobo77: 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
Norway is still backward?

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Told Me That Not All Babies Are The Same-cynthia Chimarame-iwueke / What I Hate To Do The Most –mofe Damijo RMD / OAP Omalicha Is Expecting Her First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.