Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Nigeria Adsense For Sale. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigeria Adsense For Sale. (1945 Views)

Nigeria Adsense Account For Sale / Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Adsense For Sale. by peacemaker128(m): 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nigeria AdSense for Sale @ affordable price. if u ve interest u can send msg to me on whatsapp 08030594248

Re: Nigeria Adsense For Sale. by holuwajobar(m): 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
y selling it? abi you are one of d bloggers dah ran into blogging cos of money? na question i ask ooo
Re: Nigeria Adsense For Sale. by peacemaker128(m): 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
holuwajobar:
y selling it? abi you are one of d bloggers dah ran into blogging cos of money? na question i ask ooo

am running 2 blogs with 2 AdSense account. so I decided to sell 1
Re: Nigeria Adsense For Sale. by holuwajobar(m): 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
peacemaker128:

am running 2 blogs with 2 AdSense account. so I decided to sell 1
u be sure guy oo... Abeg tell me things i need to geh approve... see my blog link in my signature....
Re: Nigeria Adsense For Sale. by nblinks(m): 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
Nice question from Holuwajobar...... but running into blogging is very good and at the same time, trying to sell one of his blog site is also a fantastic idea.

Let me take each one after the other. This is for the benefit of people looking to start blogging and also for people looking to make money selling their blog.

1. Running into blogging because of money: Well, I see this as a good idea. Why? Because blogging makes money. This is the time that maney people has to start thinking of making money through the opportunity google and the likes has presented to us.

As a blogger, anyone can start making money through the google adsense program just like what you can see on peacemaker128 post. It is easy to join, and in fact, it is the lowest hanging fruit to make money.

Although, making money as a blogger may take some time, but dedication and persistence, you can make a good living as a blogger. There are lots of different articles available online that will teach you how to make money online.

You can read this to start with - How to start a blog in Nigeria. It is a free information for all looking to start blogging.

2. Selling of the blog site: This may be a good exit strategy for him. I have seen lots of people that start up a blogging site just for the main purpose of selling it of after some time. It is another way of making money online.

Thanks guys.

Re: Nigeria Adsense For Sale. by holuwajobar(m): 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
nblinks:
Nice question from Holuwajobar...... but running into blogging is very good and at the same time, trying to sell one of his blog site is also a fantastic idea.

Let me take each one after the other. This is for the benefit of people looking to start blogging and also for people looking to make money selling their blog.

1. Running into blogging because of money: Well, I see this as a good idea. Why? Because blogging makes money. This is the time that maney people has to start thinking of making money through the opportunity google and the likes has presented to us.

As a blogger, anyone can start making money through the google adsense program just like what you can see on peacemaker128 post. It is easy to join, and in fact, it is the lowest hanging fruit to make money.

Although, making money as a blogger may take some time, but dedication and persistence, you can make a good living as a blogger. There are lots of different articles available online that will teach you how to make money online.

You can read this to start with - How to start a blog in Nigeria. It is a free information for all looking to start blogging.

2. Selling of the blog site: This may be a good exit strategy for him. I have seen lots of people that start up a blogging site just for the main purpose of selling it of after some time. It is another way of making money online.

Thanks guys.
But it sounds somehow to sell the blog you have been building with d purpose of selling it.....
Re: Nigeria Adsense For Sale. by holuwajobar(m): 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
nblinks:

Thanks guys.
guy, tell me things i need to do, to get adsense approval on my blog.... see my blog in the signature

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Adsense For Sale. by peacemaker128(m): 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nigeria AdSense for Sale @ affordable price. if u ve interest u can send msg to me on whatsapp 08030594248

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers Please I Am Looking 4 Answers On What To Do Next? / Grab This New 30% OFF Reseller Hostting Offer / Very Active Facebook Page With 25k Likes For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.