Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,028 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:48 AM

Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses (27177 Views)

Apostle Essien Ayi Donates N1M For Mosque & Islamic Centre In Calabar / Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To A Baby Who Lost His Mother After Delivery(pics) / Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses by Babalegba(m): 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
talebearer123:

The same Bible say let your light show shine before men so that theyld give glory to your father in heaven.

Do you know how many he has done in the secrete? If you are tired go sleep.
Stop misquoting the bible, you know very well that the passage let your light shine before men simply means to live a holy life and for ones conduct to glorify God and draw sinners to God not running after well endowed nollywood actresses
Re: Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses by Ijaya123: 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
scooby12:

I'm a pastor too. Pastor scooby. Sow a good seed with me and you shall reap harvest of blessings.

Tell that to your congregations. Don't you have a Steaphine in your church?
Re: Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses by talebearer123: 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
scooby12:

Sharap my friend.

Im not your friend my friend
Re: Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses by talebearer123: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
Babalegba:
Stop misquoting the bible, you know very well that the passage let your light shine before men simply means to live a holy life and for ones conduct to glorify God and draw sinners to God not running after well endowed nollywood actresses

It is always explained towards that direction my guy but it many like u dont know it means also let your good deeds be revealed to the world and be an example of a good christian part of it is charity.

Now to the issue of running after endowed women. Let us becareful condeming ppl u are not sure are guilty of a crime. You and I can not say precisely he is guilty of the Otobo saga. Only God knows the truth on the matter. The more reason God says do not judge so u wont not be judged.

The day you will be robed into a matter u know nothing about and some ppl will stand against you saying u did it wen u did not. You will surely remember this aguement. Trust me.
Stay blessed
Re: Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses by NabeelAbu: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
you better run quickly, Otobo is coming. Stewart l
Re: Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
talebearer123:

Im not your friend my friend

Ok my enemy my friend.
Re: Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ijaya123:

Tell that to your congregations. Don't you have a Steaphine in your church?

That was in Togo. They also went to Congo and from there they arrived at sokoto.
Re: Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses by BlueBloods: 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
Please what's the name of the pastor that collapsed church & how can I reach them, I will also like to help his ministry in my own way, please anyone with useful information, should pm me.
Re: Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses by OriflameNIG: 11:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
jtjohn:
Bro no talk like that ooo, if u hit a contract of 1 trillion u no go faint abi.....
Its a thing of the mind. I know what am talking about
Re: Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses by 3mmanhu3l(m): 1:00am On Aug 11, 2017
speezyWears:
Obviously, the money may not be used for the furtherance of the Gospel,

if negativity doesn't kill you, I wonder what will
Re: Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses by 3mmanhu3l(m): 1:03am On Aug 11, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Most men like MONEY and SEX....

But it seems pastors receive special training to like these even more.

Poor man, collapsed when he saw correct egunje.

Na to go organiize 3some so as to mimick Apostle Sule remain now. ..
you have a toxic soul, its poisoning even you... Its not too late to change
Re: Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses by 3mmanhu3l(m): 1:05am On Aug 11, 2017
smartnero24:
Apostle Suleiman donating poor people's offering money to get relevance. All these are a jamboree
what have you done to get relevance? Stay there behind your phone living a mediocre life and be typing rubbish
Re: Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses by 3mmanhu3l(m): 1:08am On Aug 11, 2017
Ashley86400:
I dont't like hearing a pastor is running an organization of widows...

Why can't widows take care of themselves with donated money but at least independently.

Why must a married man be in charge of a ministry full of "husband-less" women.

No matter how you turn a man's head from polygamy. .he will still turn his eyes back, regardles of where his neck is turned to. . .

Dude is probably fu*king all of them. . undecided
your aiye have baje finish
Re: Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses by 3mmanhu3l(m): 1:10am On Aug 11, 2017
blackpanda:

Thank you. I can never be consequential to false prophets and fraudsters!
even to real prophets, you are still largely inconsequential..... Even to your immediate environment, if you can type the rubbish you've been typing, then you're probably still inconsequential
Re: Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses by 3mmanhu3l(m): 1:12am On Aug 11, 2017
Babalegba:
The bible says that charity should be done in secret but these fake pastors are publicizing their so called good works.Remember that God is not mocked
we are in a social media age bros. Nothing escapes the internet....... Do you know if its a member of his church that uploaded it without his consent??
Re: Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses by blackpanda: 3:54am On Aug 11, 2017
3mmanhu3l:
even to real prophets, you are still largely inconsequential..... Even to your immediate environment, if you can type the rubbish you've been typing, then you're probably still inconsequential

I know u think u are defending a so called "man of god" and so u feel justified in throwing insults and tantrums, but your comments show u are no better than pagan. You are obviously not a Christian as there is nothing christlike about your comments. Rather u are part of the majority who enjoy being deceived by fake pastors and priests, those who have sold their souls and conscience for earthly possessions and "feel-good" mentality. You are a pastor-worshipper, not a christian.
Re: Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses by Ashley86400: 5:38am On Aug 11, 2017
3mmanhu3l:
your aiye have baje finish
Lol. . .
I'm a female, so I know the system.
Re: Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:48am On Aug 11, 2017
talebearer123:

And with you stinking loose mouth you are mocking up and down

How about you stf and mind your business undecidedwhats stopping you from making your own comment and taking a walk instead of this mess you starting now which i am so sure you cant watcg finish
Re: Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses by peacebirdone: 7:57am On Aug 11, 2017
I remember when I made my first million... it's a good feeling; I was happy twerking. It's a point of countless opportunities.

The faint is real, charly boy is learning.
Re: Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses by speezyWears: 8:52am On Aug 11, 2017
3mmanhu3l:
if negativity doesn't kill you, I wonder what will

You are very small minded.

My regards to all the ladies you are stalking on Nairaland and 2go.

Kindly bleep the hell-off.
Re: Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses by 3mmanhu3l(m): 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
blackpanda:

I know u think u are defending a so called "man of god" and so u feel justified in throwing insults and tantrums, but your comments show u are no better than pagan. You are obviously not a Christian as there is nothing christlike about your comments. Rather u are part of the majority who enjoy being deceived by fake pastors and priests, those who have sold their souls and conscience for earthly possessions and "feel-good" mentality. You are a pastor-worshipper, not a christian.
you try to play the blackmail card saying I threw insults ..... Read what I wrote well, I only answered you on the basis of what you said and if you really read it, its true, you're quite inconsequential, that's a fact, not an insult...you judge a pastor or individual based on what you see on social media and nairaland and the facts by which you place judgement are mostly un verifiable and you expect people not to come for you when you say your rubbish....we are Christians not fools ... . How would you feel if it was your life in the spotlight like that... ..... Good morning
Re: Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses by blackpanda: 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
3mmanhu3l:
you try to play the blackmail card saying I threw insults ..... Read what I wrote well, I only answered you on the basis of what you said and if you really read it, its true, you're quite inconsequential, that's a fact, not an insult...you judge a pastor or individual based on what you see on social media and nairaland and the facts by which you place judgement are mostly un verifiable and you expect people not to come for you when you say your rubbish....we are Christians not fools ... . How would you feel if it was your life in the spotlight like that... ..... Good morning

How would i feel i am not a pastor and do not claim to be one. When you hold yourself out to be a man of God and enjoy the spotlight claiming to do "miracles" then you must be able to live up to what you claim. i will judge you based on what i see, and from what i see neither you nor the fake prophet have acted christianly. it is your right to claim to be a pastor, it is also my right not to believe your lies.
Re: Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses by 3mmanhu3l(m): 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
blackpanda:

How would i feel i am not a pastor and do not claim to be one. When you hold yourself out to be a man of God and enjoy the spotlight claiming to do "miracles" then you must be able to live up to what you claim. i will judge you based on what i see, and from what i see neither you nor the fake prophet have acted christianly. it is your right to claim to be a pastor, it is also my right not to believe your lies.
you can choose not to believe, that's your problem.... But choosing to slander shows an obvious fault in your thinking. you keep calling the pastor fake and alleging lies but you have zero evidence.... Help yourself bruh.... Seeing as you like judging based on what you see, I judged you based on what I saw you post... My judgement? You are inconsequential to the prophets, fake or Not. There's nothing unchristianly about that!
Re: Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses by blackpanda: 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
3mmanhu3l:
you can choose not to believe, that's your problem.... But choosing to slander shows an obvious fault in your thinking. you keep calling the pastor fake and alleging lies but you have zero evidence.... Help yourself bruh.... Seeing as you like judging based on what you see, I judged you based on what I saw you post... My judgement? You are inconsequential to the prophets, fake or Not. There's nothing unchristianly about that!

Lmao if i am inconsequential u wouldnt have wasted so much time and energy trying to defend your fake prophet and his lies. i dont care about u judging me cos u dont even know me. Apostle suleiman remains a philanderer, bully and a liar. A lover of the flesh and all things worldly!
Re: Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses by 3mmanhu3l(m): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
blackpanda:

Lmao if i am inconsequential u wouldnt have wasted so much time and energy trying to defend your fake prophet and his lies. i dont care about u judging me cos u dont even know me. Apostle suleiman remains a philanderer, bully and a liar. A lover of the flesh and all things worldly!
I'm not defending a prophet, I'm defending a religion.... I'm surprised that with all the intelligence you claim to have, that much hasn't been obvious to you even though I have made it abundantly clear. I do not know the man, I'm not even a member of his church. Continue talking your nonsense, it hasn't reduced the size or impact of his church..... only goes to prove how incredibly inconsequential you are.... Enjoy your day bruh. I do hope you see the light b4 it'd be too late

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Prophet Christopher Owolabi Predicted The Leadership Of The 8th Nass / Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality / Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.