Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,168 members, 7,970,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:15 PM

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. - Travel (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. (417807 Views)

Nvc Processing / Case Complete At NVC For IR1/CR1 Immigrant Visa / Photo Of Overspeeding Car That Flew Into The 2nd Floor Of A Building In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (Reply)

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Taal17: 11:34pm On Oct 08
crisycent:

I am F4. The email that was sent to me cannot be replied. They just asked that I follow a link and the link wasn’t helpful.

When were you DQd.. documentarily qualified?

You should have contacted the embassy since then.

Can you check the US embassy website for information on immigrant visa.
It may be the same link you were sent. On the site there should an email contact for the embassy.

Just put your case number in the subject line

Then explain in the email.

Honestly though I don't think you can add derivatives after you get interview.
Unless it is a child that unborn as at the time of submitting docs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.