Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,446 members, 7,934,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 07:22 AM

Scorned Woman Smashes Up Cheating Husband's BMW And Threatens To Burn Him Alive - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scorned Woman Smashes Up Cheating Husband's BMW And Threatens To Burn Him Alive (551 Views)

Angry Mob Prepares A Thief To Burn Him Alive In Calabar (PHOTO) / Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen / Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scorned Woman Smashes Up Cheating Husband's BMW And Threatens To Burn Him Alive by talk2saintify(m): 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
A woman angry that her husband cheated on her, got revenge by smashing his BMW with a sledgehammer and also threatened to set him on fire.

Dramatic footage shows the scorned woman battering the side of the vehicle after finding out about her partner's alleged affair. She shattered the front and back windscreen of the black car with the weapon then threatened to "burn" her " love-rat " husband of ten years in his trailer.

Holding the weapon, the woman shouted: "I've been married ten year, I've never broke nothing my whole life. I can assure you that no one is going to have you when I'm finished with you.

"I never broke a cup, a plate, in my life."

She referred to her husband as Michael as she hit the windscreen and revealed that he was with the woman on Tuesday night.

She said: "You won't be going home with this car. That's what cost you for your one night.

"I hope to almighty Jesus it was all worth it - every bit of it."

Mynd44,Lalasticlala

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc39TTI3a0g

Re: Scorned Woman Smashes Up Cheating Husband's BMW And Threatens To Burn Him Alive by gabinogem(m): 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
cheesy British Accent
Re: Scorned Woman Smashes Up Cheating Husband's BMW And Threatens To Burn Him Alive by muller101(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
Re: Scorned Woman Smashes Up Cheating Husband's BMW And Threatens To Burn Him Alive by adadike281(f): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
Sex! sex! sex! How many times did I call u?
Re: Scorned Woman Smashes Up Cheating Husband's BMW And Threatens To Burn Him Alive by obyrich(m): 5:31am On Aug 11, 2017
adadike281:
Sex! sex! sex! How many times did I call u?
3 times.

(1) (Reply)

Gun Men Strikes Again In Anambra. / Five Children Rescued From Drug Den In South Africa (photos) / ‘how We Rob Nigerians Without Bullets In Our Gun’- Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.