Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,399 members, 7,891,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:28 PM

New Dawn In Kogi Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Dawn In Kogi Politics (841 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos / The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) / Tunde Ajibulu: Yahaya Bello Lacks Knowledge Of Kogi Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Dawn In Kogi Politics by Lebee4(m): 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
My dear people of Yagba Federal Constituency, this is your son sent for the libration of people in our constituency;
meet Hon. Abimbola Henry from Takete-Ide in Mopaamuro L.G.A.

I, ELDER HENRY T. ABIMBOLA
on behalf of my teeming supporters hereby humbly notify you of my intention to run for the House of Representative come 2019.

This decisions is propelled by the plights of the good people of Yagba Federal Constituency. With their cry for Quality Leadership, Honest Representative & my Desire to serve my People better, to enjoy dividend of Democracy.

With all Humility and Sincerity of purpose, I humbly solicit for your support, vote and also appeal to you to be my spokesperson. As we progress on the journey ahead.

May God bless our Jerusalem, our pride, Yagba Federal Constituency!

HENRY T. ABIMBOLA

Re: New Dawn In Kogi Politics by Lebee4(m): 11:53am On Aug 11, 2017
Yes o! its Henry Abimbola on nothing else.
The time is now for the people of Yagba west to decide.

(1) (Reply)

Pics Of Buhari,emir Of Daura In Katsina Ahead Of Eid El Kabir Celebration / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Daily Times Newspaper Headlines [31 August, 2017]. / Imo State Government Insists Nobody Died During Market Relocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.