Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,138 members, 7,946,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Taylor Swift Takes The Stand In Groping Trial: "He Had A Handful Of My Ass" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taylor Swift Takes The Stand In Groping Trial: "He Had A Handful Of My Ass" (892 Views)

Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taylor Swift Takes The Stand In Groping Trial: "He Had A Handful Of My Ass" by SirL0neWolf(m): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
Taylor Swift has taken the stand.
On the fourth day of an ongoing groping trial involving former Colorado DJ David Mueller, the Grammy winner was called by his attorney, Gabriel McFarland , to the stand for questioning for the first time.
Donning a floral summer dress, the star was sworn in and asked about her meet-and-greet encounter with Mueller and his girlfriend at the time, Shannon Melcher . As Swift alleged in her lawsuit against Mueller, the three posed for a photograph together backstage in June 2013 at Denver's Pepsi Center during Swift's ongoing Red concert tour.
During the photo, Swift posed in between Melcher and Mueller and claimed he grabbed her butt while the photo was taken.
"It was a definite grab. A very long grab," she told McFarland on the stand. When asked "how long" the alleged grab took place, Swift replied, "I don't think it would be wise to estimate time in court, but I know it was long enough for me to be completely sure that it was intentional."

McFarland asked further questions about the incident, including whether his client had grabbed her "bare bottom." "Yes," she answered. "He stayed latched on to my bare ass cheek... I felt him grab onto my ass cheek underneath my skirt. The first couple of milliseconds I thought it must be a mistake, so I moved to the side very quickly so that his side would be removed from my ass cheek, but it didn't let go," she further testified.
When asked if she tried to get away, the star explained, "It was a very shocking thing that has never happened to me before. This was not something I had ever dealt with. I got as far away from him as I possibly could."
As the line of questioning continued, Swift further clarified where Mueller's hand allegedly was. "Rather than grabbing my ass outside of my clothing, he grabbed my ass underneath my clothing," she said on the stand. "He was busy grabbing my ass underneath my skirt, so he didn't grab it outside of my skirt."
Once the photograph was taken, Swift recalled "a light switched off in my personality."
"I just said in a monotone voice, 'Thank you for coming,' and then they were gone," she described. "Your client could have taken a normal photo with me." The "Shake It Off" singer said that the "first moment" she had without fans in front of her, she reported the incident.
As she recalled telling her assistant, "I said, 'That dude just grabbed my ass.'"

When asked if she was critical of Dent(her bodyguard) for allowing someone to grope her, she retorted, "No, I am critical of your client sticking his hand under my skirt and grabbing my ass."

Mueller testified Wednesday that he may have touched Swift's ribs with his knuckles during the encounter. "Because I was a larger person, I thought it would be a good idea if I closed my hand, so I didn't poke Taylor with my fingers," Mueller said a day earlier.
She responded to that claim, stating, "He did not touch my rib. He did not touch my arm. He did not touch my hand. He grabbed my bare ass."

Addressing the photo in question, McFarland asked Swift why her skirt was not lifting in the front. "Because my ass is in the back of my body,"

http://www.eonline.com/news/872680/taylor-swift-takes-the-stand-in-groping-trial-he-grabbed-my-ass-underneath-my-skirt

Re: Taylor Swift Takes The Stand In Groping Trial: "He Had A Handful Of My Ass" by SirL0neWolf(m): 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
The photo in question

(1) (Reply)

Can You Eat This Meal.. ...? / SA Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Grabbing Her Butts&it Has Got People Talking / Rating: How Many Times Have You Had Sex This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.