Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury (46064 Views)

Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by Reminez(m): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dablack1:
kemi and her fellowlipsrsealed should be killed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by blezzymoore: 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
U
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by MTKbudapest(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
the bleeping afonja. grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by Dablack1(m): 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
talebearer123:

Ever since Ive been comin across your comments u have never made sense. Im sure u must av suffered brain damage too.
U need urgent help.

U surely do.
pls go and fry cement
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by Dablack1(m): 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
7Alexander:
Lalasticlala seun mynd44
you mean they should come and gimme money abi??

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by talebearer123: 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dablack1:

pls go and fry cement

Another pointer to your state of mind. Woe unto to womb that bore you.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by Toosure70: 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
politicians using their children's destinies for power. Shame on your father lesson for others.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by teamsynergy: 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dablack1:

Seun osewa will definitely be one of the major forces behind ethnic War and genocide in this country...

nairaland is now at its lowest low

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by munas: 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dablack1:

YOU ARE AN IDIOT...A VERY BIG IDIOT
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by Eluwilussit(m): 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dablack1:

Why this much hatred in your post? Calm down. Yorubas are very nice, just like other tribes. Stop spreading hatred. We need each other. cry cry cry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by lonelydora: 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
Rmxr:

How about this? cool

You have started again.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by Pebcak: 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dablack1:

you mean they should come and gimme money abi??

Rmxr:

How about this? cool

BigBrother9ja:

Retardéd oṣù people should be quarantined

hilroy:

Osu angry

talebearer123:

Ever since Ive been comin across your comments u have never made sense. Im sure u must av suffered brain damage too.
U need urgent help.

U surely do.

Eluwilussit:

Why this much hatred in your post? Calm down. Yorubas are very nice, just like other tribes. Stop spreading hatred. We need each other. cry cry cry

Not bringing any tribal sentiment to my post but DABLACK1 is an ingrate living in Lagos and schooling in Ekiti if you hate Yoruba people that much you can as well move back to your home town

People like DABLACK1 will never associate with ibos if you ask him where are you from he ll say I am f"l"om "R"agos (apologies to other well meaning ibos on this thread)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by davodyguy: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
teamsynergy:

Seun osewa will definitely be one of the major forces behind ethnic War and genocide in this country...

nairaland is now at its lowest low

Animals like the sick guy you quoted shouldn't be allowed here.

What the hell is wrong with Igbo's?

It only illiterates and fools that follow that KANU guy. How many intellectuals and well to do Igbo's support KANU openly? Only conductors and touts
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by davodyguy: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
Pebcak:

Not bringing any tribal sentiment to my post but DABLACK1 is an ingrate living in Lagos and schooling in Ekiti if you hate Yoruba people that much you can as well move back to your home town

Their hometowns are desert

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
Rmxr:

How about this? cool
That's very wrong.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by tballeyy(m): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
Sorri the guy need panasharp
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by enemyofprogress: 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
For the first time she looks like a human bean in a photograph
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by KardinalZik(m): 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
cruzita:
all is well even inside well
...but outside the well is beter.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by jonnytad(m): 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
Beautiful dress..... faulty faculty.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by Greatzeus(m): 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
GreatEvilBeast:
I doubt it's her biological brother.
But if it's true then the whole family might have mental issues embarassed
Never make fun of those suffering any disability,what goes around comes around

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by bangalee1(m): 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
MadCow1:
I see only one person with a Brain injury in the photo and it isn't male.
What was the inspiration behind your moniker?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by MadCow1: 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
bangalee1:

What was the inspiration behind your moniker?

Mad Cows. cool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by BigBrother9ja: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
Pebcak:

People like DABLACK1 will never associate with ibos if you ask him where are you from he ll say I am f"l"om "R"agos (apologies to other well meaning ibos on this thread)
Shut up!.
Senseless oṣù
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by Eluwilussit(m): 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
Pebcak:

We all can't be stupid. There is too much hatred on NL. Let's criticize custructively and for the good of all of us.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by vaca1: 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
eyinjuege:
I no just understand this aunty...
She changes as the weather..
That is ehh ,me i tire. I don't even know where ro start.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by dabeto: 1:55am On Aug 11, 2017
Kemi my dream bae....luv u die
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by gozzlin: 4:14am On Aug 11, 2017
I heard her dad used her brother's brains for ritual.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by excel101(m): 5:06am On Aug 11, 2017
O wa nu eje (its in the blood)
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 11, 2017
So is this man her biological brother? If yes; no wonder! All this while, iv been thinking Grandma kemi smoked ganja, dint know brain problem runs in her family..

And there she is cursing out other people ...HA!!
Confused.com
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by cuteboy2: 8:46am On Aug 11, 2017
Those disabled people don't seem to be happy with her in their midst.

See as that woman in wheelchair is turning her face away as if she has mouth odour

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants / BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos / Fireworks At Davido's New House In Banana Island (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.