Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,813 members, 7,945,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking (58336 Views)

Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating / Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo / Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking by swiz123(m): 11:17am On Aug 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
She's pretty...
Nothing is wrong with her complexion.
Nigerians will make noise about everything People should always learn to mind their bizness

you mean she didn't bleach? You must be blind.
Re: Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking by MhizzAJ(f): 11:20am On Aug 11, 2017
swiz123:
you mean she didn't bleach? You must be blind.

It's her skin...it's not ur bizness
Re: Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking by swiz123(m): 11:23am On Aug 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:

It's her skin...it's not ur bizness
Criticism it always welcomed.so we have the right to criticize what seems wrong

1 Like

Re: Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking by Naomisparkle4: 11:23am On Aug 11, 2017
For crying out loud she didn't bleach, haters everywhere grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking by buffalowings: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2017
vivypretty:
she was beautiful and she is still beautiful...
but she can bleach away her future if she likes

Hmm

Sha don't bleach too

cool cool

1 Like

Re: Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking by sunepapi14: 11:46am On Aug 11, 2017
Can't this poor sister live her life in peace again?

If she like make she peal her skin, if the husband is not complaining, what is my own concernment?
Re: Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking by buffalowings: 11:47am On Aug 11, 2017
Bleachers association of Nigeria

The chairman himself/herself

Bobrisky grin
Re: Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking by amokeme(f): 11:48am On Aug 11, 2017
She didn't even bleach is just the make up and the camera lighting.. look at her hands naw, you will know she didn't bleach.
I don't know why we never mind our business on people's personal life and choices.
Even if she bleach, what is anyone's problem!
Re: Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 11, 2017
WORDWORLD:

What a heart full of COMPASSION for your fellow human being. This mentality of this day and age of INDIVIDUALISM of everybody minding their business and not standing up for the other when they are on the wrong lane to bring them to the right is among what has made the world as it is so ASTRAY today.

Nobody ever suffers pain alone! "We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools". MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

Well when you keep talking and advising and they decide to be stubborn and not listen, what will you do......you leave them to do whatever they want
Re: Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking by smile4excel(f): 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hey Nigerians and their bad mouth so someone cannot bleach in peace again
OK o
Re: Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
Queenbeee:

Well when you keep talking and advising and they decide to be stubborn and not listen, what will you do......you leave them to do whatever they want

Advice never give up talking and advicing even if they choose to be STUBBORN as a GOAT! Such an effort is never a waste! WE ARE SO ASTRAY IF ONLY WE KNOW. I wish you all the best.
Re: Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
What exactly is the transformation here? As a child, all she probably used as creme was versaline. That and sweat from playing alone can make a light skin child look black. Besides whose parent cared about the skin of their kids then?

Secondly, the quality of photographs then is nothing compared to the quality today.

She's all grown now, limits her exposure to the sun, is using even skin tone creme with good make up skills. To me, this right here is her real complexion.
Re: Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking by Maynice: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hmmmm

Meanwhile, here is another transformation of how to make your butt bigger and rounder, Click here http://www.okpeke.com/natural-ways-to-make-your-butt-rounder-and-bigger/
Re: Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking by mikejj(m): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
grin is like when this girl was small she sold kubewa(okro)
Re: Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
imitateMe:
I like ur skin. Can I have your number?
For a misogynist, no can do.
Re: Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking by jzun: 10:59am On Nov 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If her name is Tolani Agboola, I wonder why people will be surprised that she bleached?
It is in them...it is a tradition, it is a culture.

It has been proven that Ewedu consumption produces resins which darken the Melanin.

That's why bleaching is inevitable.
Everybody wants to be fair like Gifty, Muna or Bianca instead of them to appreciate being as dark as Asa.

Yes, Yoruba ladies bleach, but so do Igbo ladies and more importantly; Igbo men bleach. When I was a teenager I was shocked at the nuber of Igbo bros-es wey dey bleach, when people were condemning women for bleaching.

Another thing; I have been at a bukka when an Igbo man threatened to beat an Igbo lady because of Amala with Gbegiri and Ewedu soup. slowpoke that you are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This / Every Woman Should Get THIS!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.