Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,927 members, 7,976,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:42 AM

The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver (20576 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & A Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
you spoke my mind.
I don't believe in karma.
Life is just random and unpredictable
You must be an atheist and also a psychologist (unproffesional)t am i right ?

Am not really an atheist , but I haven't been to church in years I'm not sure what I am sef, as for the psychologist part, I studied business admin, and BF Skinner caught my attention so I read a summary of this Human behaviour and some psychology to some point. Plus I tend to observe people a lot.
Re: The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver by agrovick(m): 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
bukatyne:

I don't get this post....

A man not progressing for a woman insecurity?

The man sha messed up; you don't develop someone else at the expense of yourself.

This right here is the gospel, no matter how plentiful the 'I love you with all my heart' is; once you are some steps below the girl's level, the relationship is heading for the rocks.
Re: The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver by djon78(m): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
IFNOTGOD:

if u know wat it means n d deception she may have used to collect d cash den u wudnt say so, in as much as i support u in saying d man shud move on but d word pay him back is fees is a no no for me, i did same for a girl, she wud say she wud marry me, from delta i came to lag on transfer n still helped her true sch, finally she graduated last yr n i sent her to learn a trade i borrowed d cash to do dat n on feb 2017 she ran away wit a guy she felt he had more cash n had to lie to friends about me so dey wudnt blame her n by March 2017 dey broke up, her friend called to say she was suffering n i sent her some money n she said she has repented n ready to go learn d work which she stopped half way, she begged to come visit n i allowed her n den i realised she fooled me again i got angry n beat her cos for d two yrs n 6 months i dated her i have always been abused by her, checked her fone saw d oda guy n oda guys pics n cudnt find mine n d pain was just too much i beat her n in july on my birthday seh refused to post my pics wit d excuse dat we are many she cant post only my own on her dp, n den revelations started coming out how she slept wit a guy she told me was just a friend, i forgave her n a week later she started again with d insult but den wat pained me most was dat she goes about telling d new toasters how am older dan her, where as i told her my age n asked her if she was ok
she said yes, now tell me fortune how much can she pay me back, d only thing u can tell me is work away.but its not easy cos two yrs n 6 months is not a joke not to talk of 12yrs

you know the reality is that life as we see it has ordained and brought you as a good gift to that your ex in form of true love but she by her actions rejected this wonderful offer that life brought her. Years to come she will look back with regret for all her misdeeds if she doesn't change.

And you will definitely get a woman 100times better than her, for sure and with all sincerity mark it somewhere.

1 Like

Re: The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver by MissRaine69(f): 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
This where things go wrong for us. I have read and know of many a story of how a man has hustled a lot to help his woman/wife through school when things are said and done the couple have settled and have not looked back. Matters can't be forced of course but what off loyalty?

I recall a link that was sent to me about a 11 year old who was a very promising student but was married off due to poverty. Her mother in law & husband who were both illiterate trades and hustled to send her to school , she completed her medical training and once working she helped & supported her husband to go to school. He works in a bank she is a doctor.

Where would she be without him? You can't be ashamed of where you came from but we are notorious for doing this . If it's such a big thing for her its simple she shows her gratitude by returning all he spent on her. She was an investment it paid off so she can repay the loan. He moves on and so does she.

1 Like

Re: The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver by MissRaine69(f): 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
This where things go wrong for us. I have read and know of many a story of how a man has hustled a lot to help his woman/wife through school when things are said and done the couple have settled and have not looked back. Matters can't be forced of course but what off loyalty?

I recall a link that was sent to me about a 11 year old who was a very promising student but was married off due to poverty. Her mother in law & husband who were both illiterate trades and hustled to send her to school , she completed her medical training and once working she helped & supported her husband to go to school. He works in a bank she is a doctor.

Where would she be without him? You can't be ashamed of where you came from but we are notorious for doing this . If it's such a big thing for her its simple she shows her gratitude by returning all he spent on her. She was an investment it paid off so she can repay the loan. He moves on and so does she.
Re: The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver by Elliot2(m): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
WhiteLavender:
Please, I want to understand what kind of promise a 14year old could have made to a man, of which he want to actually wants to hold her to it.
As for as I am concerned, this may not even be a case of wickedness or anything like that.
She was a minor, she is an orphan and she was scared, please tell me how anyone could put 100% blame on her? As far as I know, that guy took advantage of her and as a child, she didn't know better and I honestly do not blame her.
And to everyone out there, do not go out of your way to help anyone expecting to collect in the future(payback).
Re: The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
GoingPlaces247:
Please People sweden or Canada, which is the best to work and immigrate to? I need answers from all nairalanders. Please show some love and care.
Both are extremely good, depends on what ur goals are.
Re: The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver by badoosnh: 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
bukatyne:

The Karma that will punish her is doing press up.

So she can't turn around and train him to 'her level'?
you are wise. God bless
Re: The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver by AgentGoat: 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
Which lawyer she be sef undecided
Re: The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver by purityval(m): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
Aiit

She should get a calculator and calculate every penny the guy spent on her from 14 years till now, add 20mill for betrayal and 30mill for time wasted. Oh and another 40mill for being a F**l. Before I forget, add another 70mill to fasten Karmas visit. gently ask the guy for his account number and deposit the money quietly. after that, write him a notE saying "YOU DESERVE MORE THAN THIS INGRATE BRO"
Re: The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver by franco3075q(m): 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
FortuneTeller:
Is marriage slavery? He was not forced to help her. She is not obligated to marry him. However the woman should pay him for all her school fees, to have a clear conscience.
U R A FULL
Re: The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver by franco3075q(m): 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
[quote author=franco3075q post=59371683] U ARE A BIG FOOL
Re: The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver by deodonna14(m): 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
then is better you marry him or train him back as ur father,build a house 4 him,assist him get a wife 4 him :Dthen is better you marry him or train him back as ur father,build a house 4 him,assist him get a wife 4 him.
Re: The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver by djon78(m): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
MissRaine69:

My dear we humans are the reason why our world is so messed up. Selfishness, selfish interest every where. I will keep on saying this, Love is the greatest thing on this earth. As far as I am concerned, 1 Corinthians 13 starting from verse 4 is one of the greatest truth out there. Love is patient, kind, not boastful, proud, not rude nor selfish........etc. Honestly if we humans begin to judge and way our actions with the qualities shown in this chapter w will have good relationships, good marriages, good homes, good children and good humans. But look around and see the reverse is the case, and that is why the world and humanity is so messed up.

1 Like

Re: The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver by buffalowings: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
Stop watching

Afmag
Dem no go hear

Re: The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
IFNOTGOD:

if u know wat it means n d deception she may have used to collect d cash den u wudnt say so, in as much as i support u in saying d man shud move on but d word pay him back is fees is a no no for me, i did same for a girl, she wud say she wud marry me, from delta i came to lag on transfer n still helped her true sch, finally she graduated last yr n i sent her to learn a trade i borrowed d cash to do dat n on feb 2017 she ran away wit a guy she felt he had more cash n had to lie to friends about me so dey wudnt blame her n by March 2017 dey broke up, her friend called to say she was suffering n i sent her some money n she said she has repented n ready to go learn d work which she stopped half way, she begged to come visit n i allowed her n den i realised she fooled me again i got angry n beat her cos for d two yrs n 6 months i dated her i have always been abused by her, checked her fone saw d oda guy n oda guys pics n cudnt find mine n d pain was just too much i beat her n in july on my birthday seh refused to post my pics wit d excuse dat we are many she cant post only my own on her dp, n den revelations started coming out how she slept wit a guy she told me was just a friend, i forgave her n a week later she started again with d insult but den wat pained me most was dat she goes about telling d new toasters how am older dan her, where as i told her my age n asked her if she was ok
she said yes, now tell me fortune how much can she pay me back, d only thing u can tell me is work away.but its not easy cos two yrs n 6 months is not a joke not to talk of 12yrs

for a guy to b abused by a lady for 2yrs not dat am crippled or she feeds me o,infact money n fud stuff she will use it to feed guys n my shirt she wud borrow to male friends though i have let go cos she wanted to leave but d hurt is there, relationship is not same as injury not all heal, in my own case i had to move on for two weeks now i have been recovering daily n praying for help, now i have girls coming but i cant really do anything cos i like to b alone. DEC her pay was higher to wat i sent to is more dan wat i gave to my mum*3 n to my younger ones hmmm i no know d percentage but i knew i did eveil to my mum to give an ungrateful girl more cash dan my own mum.

Where did I say it wouldn't hurt the other person? My point is that you can't force someone to be with you and expect them to care about you. You risk putting yourself in danger.
Re: The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver by IFNOTGOD(m): 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
djon78:

you know the reality is that life as we see it has ordained and brought you as a good gift to that your ex in form of true love but she by her actions rejected this wonderful offer that life brought her. Years to come she will look back with regret for all her misdeeds if she doesn't change.

And you will definitely get a woman 100times better than her, for sure and with all sincerity mark it somewhere.

THANKS i appreciate, u gave me life today again. but God is helping me to overcome, i survived before n will survive dis

2 Likes

Re: The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver by mysteryman2014: 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
FortuneTeller:
Is marriage slavery? He was not forced to help her. She is not obligated to marry him. However the woman should pay him for all her school fees, to have a clear conscience.

True marriage shouldn't be a bondage, however it appears from the narrative that marriage was part of the deal as the lawyer says with marriage on the horizon.

It is actually a tough one though, but the lawyer should see it as her cross to bear, for without the proceed from the truck sacrifices there is no way she could 've achieved that. Moreover how do u monetise the sacrifices of the man.
Re: The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver by MissRaine69(f): 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
djon78:

My dear we humans are the reason why our world is so messed up. Selfishness, selfish interest every where. I will keep on saying this, Love is the greatest thing on this earth. As far as I am concerned, 1 Corinthians 13 starting from verse 4 is one of the greatest truth out there. Love is patient, kind, not boastful, proud, not rude nor selfish........etc. Honestly if we humans begin to judge and way our actions with the qualities shown in this chapter w will have good relationships, good marriages, good homes, good children and good humans. But look around and see the reverse is the case, and that is why the world and humanity is so messed up.

Don't take this as a slight. But please clarify Are you disagreeing or agreeing I got a bit confused.

Re: The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
mysteryman2014:

True marriage shouldn't be a bondage, however it appears from the narrative that marriage was part of the deal as the lawyer says with marriage on the horizon.

It is actually a tough one though, but the lawyer should see it as her cross to bear, for without the proceed from the truck sacrifices there is no way she could 've achieved that. Moreover how do u monetise the sacrifices of the man.

She should bear the cross of being with a man that she does not want? He should bear the cross of being with a woman that does not want him? You will be setting these two up for cheating and possible physical abuse.
Re: The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver by inereunwa1(m): 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
bukatyne:

I am not blaming the man for the help; I am 'blaming' him for neglecting himself.
madam please tell us how the man 'neglected himself' Ladies and flimsy excuses are like 5 and 6
Re: The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
WhiteLavender:
Please, I want to understand what kind of promise a 14year old could have made to a man, of which he want to actually wants to hold her to it.
As for as I am concerned, this may not even be a case of wickedness or anything like that.
She was a minor, she is an orphan and she was scared, please tell me how anyone could put 100% blame on her? As far as I know, that guy took advantage of her and as a child, she didn't know better and I honestly do not blame her.
And to everyone out there, do not go out of your way to help anyone expecting to collect in the future(payback).

I even missed the part that she was 14 years old when this began. The man is a pedophile. He should release her.

1 Like

Re: The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I even missed the part that she was 14 years old when this began. The man is a pedophile. He should release her.

For someone to be a pedophile he needs to have sexual relation and actively pursue the relationship at 14 , I don't think that's the narrative he paid for the future for when she grows up. However its an ideal excuse because this way she doesn't need to payback the guy and she can also play the victim too. Its a win win.
Re: The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver by IFNOTGOD(m): 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
FortuneTeller:

U JUST DEY TALK COS U GET DATA, did dey tell u d guys age? we shud sometimes not b blinded by sentiment, agreed d m,an shud move on but no use dat word pay him back his money mayb it shud happen to u n den u are offered money, lets see if u wudnt place a curse on d man, 12yrs train her tru secondary n den to d university, see if u no get beta thing to talk shut upp abeg n i doubt if u really have a gud relationship or have ever been in love den u wont come n spew trash. b as he get ur advice is d guy shud take a walk n pray to God n believe u me dat girl wud reap it.

i believe in wat goes around comes around

2 Likes

Re: The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
pcguru1:

Am not really an atheist , but I haven't been to church in years I'm not sure what I am sef, as for the psychologist part, I studied business admin, and BF Skinner caught my attention so I read a summary of this Human behaviour and some psychology to some point. Plus I tend to observe people a lot.
yeah i noticed that
Re: The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
pcguru1:

yeah i noticed that u were some hw inclined with pschology
Re: The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver by Crixina(f): 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
daarworld:
her head is inching her. Abi she wan die ni. All dis lady of now are days sha.
looks like she will definitely die...
Re: The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver by TemmyTee82(f): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
nerodenero:
The man didn't mess up. I believe the mman would have made his intentions known before now. If that was the case, the lady in question should have stopped any assistance from the Fruit-seller-turned-truck-driver since she knew shed definitely turn down the man's offer.

Verdict- Why smell what you don't want to eat? If she could smell it, then she should be ready to eat it. If she could receive help for 12years from a man, then she can do the marriage. Watch as karma fall on her soon.

Made his intentions known to a 14 year old girl? Dude, you're funny. What did you expect the orphan girl to do? The man himself is kind of wicked. If you're going to help an orphaned child, help her. If she grows up and falls in love with you, fine. If she doesn't, you know you have helped make the world a better place in your own small way. How can you tie helping out a poor girl with marriage? How barbaric is that?

It's not his fault though. It's because we do not have a well developed child services program.

1 Like

Re: The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver by muller101(m): 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
Never trust a woman . Especially those ones close to u.

2 Likes

Re: The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
Her reason is dumb, but she owes him nothing but gratitude.
She was a 14y/o orphan, the man is the sly one here. If he was close to her parents before death, he should have raised her as his foster daughter _ If she grows to love him romantically, fine. If she doesn't, then she doesn't.

She shouldn't be made to marry him because he trained her. It would have been a different case if she was of age and they started dating.

This is one of the reasons, I would never allow any man train my daughter. Even in death, plans has to be made for their future. If it was a boy, would he marry the boy?

2 Likes

Re: The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver by haqun: 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
May be she considered selling fruits is manageable but, truck ummmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'My Boobs Is The Most Sexiest' Beautiful Model Says As She Shares New Pics/video / Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) / Why Some Women "run" Away From Nice Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.